Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) (89631 Views)

The Honorable Fowl: A Rare Chicken Breed With Exceptionally Long Tail (Photos) / This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed / Have You Heard About The Weird Naked Chicken Breed (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na pot of stew e go take end las las
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chicken awon Iya grin grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Chicken pepper soup just dey hungry me now

Looking at this beautiful chicken, so na to kill am be first thing wey come ya mind ?

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by bestower: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Its rare...its beautiful.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Jorge91: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2021

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by bmdmix11: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
experts believe he did it by cross-breeding

a buff Nankin bantam hen,
a small gold-spangled Hamburgh-like hen,
and a small hen-feathered Pit Game rooster.

soooi a party was achieved.

wow wonderful
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
For some unknown weird reason I find it horrible.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
decrownprince:
wetin bring Baba God for this matter? You no read sai na one man named Sir John Saunders Sebright create am?

Everything is God's creation. Including sir John sebright

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
The chicken looks like a draw chick on a paper.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by suffering: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beautiful. They’re lucky humans don’t breed them for consumption.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by rollywise(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's this fine and admirable coz it's abroad. If na here you go hate the color coz it will be roaming the streets
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Crixxx: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
constance500:
Mad pose grin

Chicken with legs grin

The 1st chicken picture stood like Cr7
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by AiooAi: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
I think it's using bleaching cream
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by rohaan: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
American Green Smoke is your one-stop shop for all kinds of products that help teenagers quit smoking - the traditional way. Browse through our categories and shop all you want for electronic smoking. wholesale vapor supply
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Very beautiful

I can't kill roast the innocent chicken

But I can fry its eggs with my slice bread grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
I am a private school teacher.

Now that schools are on break, the little savings I have have been exhausted on feedings. I am badly off now.

Please, help a brother in need. I need financial help just to get few food stuffs to battle hunger.
May God continue to bless the hands that giveth.

Access Bank: 0041668616
Ali Idowu
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by izubext007: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes, but in my mummy's pot.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by atilla(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fantastic.

One would never know chicken can be so beautiful
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
decrownprince:
wetin bring Baba God for this matter? You no read sai na one man named Sir John Saunders Sebright create am?

You no hear say na God creat sir jon

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by iyenebari(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gosj001:
Omo, looks tasty.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Do you have hp elitebook 8560p motherboard for sell
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Miracle2020: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Do you know the meaning of popular?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by 2braithe: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Yes. Unlike you.

That guy must have offended you before grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Chicken pepper soup just dey hungry me now
for this beautiful chicken so
U get mind!
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by MufasaLion: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
Baba GOD too sabi

God? Do you always read at all or you are just too gullible to always jump and write shit?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Shukushaka: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
It'll be good for sacrifice,where do I get it?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lovely zebra Chicken cheesy
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
Baba GOD too sabi
Nairaland in house Efikos and empiricists will say otherwise o.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beautiful slay queen chicken grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some people dey craze ooo
grin grin chicken pepper soup kee all of una dia, grin for this beautiful chicken so

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln