Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) (9201 Views)

Is AYE ELETAN The Best Yoruba Movie??? / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa / Tango With Me To Hit Cinemas In UK And Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2011
tom28:

I love her face,legs,thighs and everything about her and did i mention she"s hot cheesy

I hope you are joking. she looks like she's in her late 40s. how old are you again? 22?
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2011
Jenifa_:

I hope you are joking. she looks like she's in her late 40s. how old are you again? 22?

The guy is a sick psycho. grin

He obsesses over way older than 40. undecided
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sagamite:

Sick muthafcker!

You are still obsessed with geriatric grandmothers? grin
Buhahaha! cheesy this is coming from someone who is dating a 68 yr old German grandma. cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
Jenifa_:

And when did i say i was 22 ?lipsrsealed.I was born on the 18th of january 1981 so u do the math undecided
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sagamite:

The guy is a sick psycho. grin

He obsesses over way older than 40. undecided
You know one thing that really makes me laugh so hard about some of you so called self righteous women is that you are far more rotten than the ppl you condemn.Just like the typical woman in her university days who is an aristo and makes money by sleeping around with rich old money bags and when she graduates from the university she now pretends and says she is now a hard core born again christian and tells everybody who cares to listen that she"s a virgin.Yes Lilian Bach is very attractive and if you dont like what i say u can slam your head against the wall for all i care cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
That last post was meant for jenifa
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
tom28:

And when did i say i was 22 ?lipsrsealed.I was born on the 18th of january 1981 so u do the math undecided

You were born 1981 and you fantasise about 68 year old grandmothers?

You not only dumb, you are also sick. grin
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2011
Sagamite:

You were born 1981 and you fantasise about 68 year old grandmothers?

You not only dumb, you are also sick. grin
Lilian Bach is not up to 68 but your German sugar mammy is 68 yrs and i was not obsessing about your german sugar mummy because for one thing she looks gross.If i recall here"s a photoshot of your German sugar mummy

Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2011
it's one thing to be attracted to the money as a gigolo but it's another thing to be actually attracted to cellulite and wrinkles.
nobody is criticizing your morality. it's just your taste that i'm making fun of. jeez why r u taking it so personal sef
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

it's one thing to be attracted to the money as a gigolo but it's another thing to be actually attracted to cellulite and wrinkles.
nobody is criticizing your morality. it's just your taste that i'm making fun of. jeez why r u taking it so personal sef

I am not taking it personal but just speaking my mind and come to think of it i recall another nigerian girl attacking me on another thread when i also said Geneieve Nnaji is a beautiful lady.Whats the beef between u girls and female nollywood stars?
You dont see us naija guys getting mad when u say u are attracted to male nollywood stars like Jim Iyke or Van Vickers.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
Oohhh! Glorious Cellulite oooh the taste, ohhh the feeling. somebody drown me in cellulite thighs and boobidoos. black onez, yella onez, yoruba ones, igbo ones grin imagine 5 Lilian Bach + 5 Ini Edo + 5 Uche Jumbo (Before they became lekpa) clones suffocating me in cellulite thighs ooooh glorious cellulite tongue
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Oohhh! Glorious Cellulite oooh the taste, ohhh the feeling. somebody drown me in cellulite thighs and boobidoos. black onez, yella onez, yoruba ones, igbo ones grin imagine 5 Lilian Bach + 5 Ini Edo + 5 Uche Jumbo (Before they became lekpa) clones suffocating me in cellulite thighs ooooh glorious cellulite tongue
lmbao!! cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
tom28:

I am not taking it personal but just speaking my mind and come to think of it i recall another nigerian girl attacking me on another thread when i also said Geneieve Nnaji is a beautiful lady.Whats the beef between u girls and female nollywood stars?
You dont see us naija guys getting mad when u say u are attracted to male nollywood stars like Jim Iyke or Van Vickers.

ah what should I do with you.
all I can say is that u need to deal with it. cool
celebrities won't exist if women weren't around to dish out critiques. abi i lie?
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

ah what should I do with you.
all I can say is that u need to deal with it. cool
Deal with what?
That i find Bach attractive?, lol
Take a look at her isnt she hot?

Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2011
In between if Bach is really in her late fourties like you claim then i would say she really looks good for her age.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
tom28:

Deal with what?
That i find Bach attractive?, lol
Take a look at her isnt she hot?

of course she was attractive when she was younger.
I don't know how old she is now but she looks like she is in her late 40s.
her granny face reminds me of liz benson
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

I don't know how old she is now but she looks like she is in her late 40s.

I was still in secondary school when i saw her acting then and this was in the late 90s(around 1998-1999) so from what i can deduce i had say she"s probably in her late 30s and if she"s too old probably in her early 40s.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

Liz Benson is much much older than Lilian Bach and Liz Benson was very hot back then in the 90s even though she was a bit matured.One thing i can say about black women is that they look good with age unlike white women who age faster.A white lady the same age with Lilian Bach would look much older with deep wrinkles.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
^ hmm you make a good point. maybe that's why lilian bach look like she could be liz benson's agemate.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ hmm you make a good point. maybe that's why lilian bach look like she could be liz benson's agemate.
Liz Benson is probably in her late 40s or early 50s while Bach is probably in her late 30s or early 40s.Liz Benson looks much the elder b/w the two.
Re: Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside) by Jenifa1: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2011
i dun see the difference. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flawsome Season 2 / Why Are Nigerian Music Videos Better Than The Home Movies? / The Top 50 Current Tv Series You Need Not Fail To Watch!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.