Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact (248 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact by Callyd(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact For Messages From Citizens And Fans - VIDEO

Canada Election 2021: Justin Trudeau Ask Fans And Citizens To Send Him Their Best Ideas And Questions As He Discloses His Number.

Justin Trudeau who is a Father, husband,
Liberal Party Leader, and currently the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada has on his Twitter page disclosed his cell phone number as he asks people, fans and citizens to reach him out.

He said that he would be open to questions and ideas whenever he is less busy as he would look for all ways to reply the messages.

On the video he posted, the Canada prime minister Justin Trudeau said;

Hey everyone, over the next few weeks, I'll be cross-crossing the country talking with canadians. While on out there, I'm also going to be checking my texts, so make sure you reach out to me to share with me your concerns, your priorities and how you think we can keep moving forward for everyone. My number is (613)777-2039, so text me and we'll keep moving forward together.

Watch video below;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/09/canada-election-2021-prime-minister.html

Re: Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact by TarOrfeeek: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Make I call this man, beg am for VISA.

1 Like

Re: Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Make I call this man, beg am for VISA.
abeg on behalf of all suffering nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canada Election 2021: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Discloses His Phone Contact by Dikegodspower(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Hvery very important
If the number will go I think is a big opportunity for Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Israel Said To Approve $1.5 Billion Budget For Potential Strike On Iran / Iran Says It Blocks U.S. Attempt To Confiscate Oil In Sea Of Oman-video / Marks & Spencer 'diversity Managers' Give Staff Pronoun Badges ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.