Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” (561 Views)

Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 22, 2011
The windows of heaven have been dropping private jets, luxury cars and mansions for false pastors and GOs.

Tithe payers please share with us what has been dropping from your windows of heaven?

Just checking to know whether I should become a pastor or tithe payer, I just want to be with the winning side.
Re: Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” by Azibalua(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2011
Every true man of god pays his tithe
Re: Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” by Nobody: 7:07am On May 23, 2011
Azibalua
Every true man of god pays his tithe

I'm now a pastor. I want you to pay your Tithes to me from now on. I cannot wait to get that private jet I have been dreaming of.
Re: Malachi 3:10 And "the Windows Of Heaven” by KunleOshob(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2011
@jo'azibalua'agbaje

I thought tithes is meant for th up keep of MOGs! Why are MOGs now lying to us that they also pay tithes? Or why do you frauds keep contradicting yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About This Dream. / Supernatural Understanding / Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.