Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo (22111 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Odiriance4all(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Drey007:
A friend of mine is relocating soon and he want to offload his stuffs (house Appliances) in Abuja. All items neatly used.

Also a Corolla 2004 (uber type) sound engine, Ac chilling is up for offloading.

You can call me on; zero nine one 5 4 5 7, 2 0, 0 5

Let him offload it no one cares

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by DeckeyLyrical1: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vinnie2000:

How is the Nation Not conducive for Bbnaija?
So, the Entertainment sector should Grind to a Halt because of crisis in Jos or Elsewhere?

Do you Know dat During WW1 and WW2, Americans were producing and churning movies?
Even during Vietnam War of Late 1960's, Hollywood was at it's Best!

U Guys want to Scapegoat Bbnaija as being Responsible for Nigeria's Woes, right?
How Very nice.. sad

Boss, let's be honest...

Nigerians are wired differently. It takes a certain mental state for us here to actually give attention to this reality TV.

I never in anyway blamed BBNaija for anything (I have never done that, I even rebuke those who try to do so). I am simply telling you that apart from reduced content (Not that content has ever been great), viewership has largely declined because there is so much despair, crisis, poverty, agitation, etc, that most youths require something far more captivating than what these house-mates are churning out daily.

See ehn, the ratings this year have been pathetic... It's so bad that DSTV will likely call time out next year or maybe chill till this nation gets a better leader! tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by wildikeman(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Because they all came with their yeye agenda.
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Graysons: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Yup. Very boring. No controversy all thanks to Ebuka.

He shouldn’t be doing that thing he does on Sunday. He shouldn’t be leaking their secret conversations, it makes them more careful.
pere try to create controversy what did he get in return? You all call him all kind of names, hate him for no good reason. You all should enjoy your boring show in peace.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
What I have been saying since..
Very Boring!
Just like Bundesliga or French league..One Man dominance!! sad

It's like WM just used his Food to Weaken the nerves/competitive spirits of the Housemates..
Only d Pere guy and Maria were Spicing things up!!.. sad

As someone said, Make Dem just Share the 90m amongst the Housemates, Make everybody go house.. cheesy cheesy smiley

With regards to this...

Perhaps, it's time the organizers looked deeper into their choices of house-mates.

These overtly camera-conscious, pretentious, and unreal individuals started killing the show from day 1. Whoever picked them should be fired!

Maybe they should even start making the auditions more open... Mix things up with equal parts of the real street and made people.

That's part of what kept Geordie Shore successful.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Graysons: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
there is no diversity of behaviors. everyone is igbo in the house and so its like the same energy from them. next time they need an equal distribution of hausa and youruba and igbo and south south so we can see the different behavorial tendencies induced by different cultural affliations. this one that everybody in the house is igbo is just boring. almost all igbos act the same so there is no diversification of behaviors
Everyone is not igbo in that house oga. Pere is not igbo, Angel is not igbo, tega is not igbo,saga is not igbo, Nini is not igbo, Boma is not igbo, queen and the rest are not igbos. The housemates apart from pere are just boring!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by adedayoa2(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

I am who God said I am cheesy cheesy
Onyi22 ma pa mi now grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by fourboys: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by lastchild: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
she's right, and this proves that sexual immorality is what people love about the show, the show is boring and desolate because there have not been any recorded sexual act
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Vinnie2000(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
lastchild:
she's right, and this proves that sexual immorality is what people love about the show, the show is boring and desolate because there have not been any recorded sexual act

No, You are Wrong!!
It's not Sex dat makes d BBN programme Interesting..
Just like Sex Cannot make a Nollywood or Foreign film, Interesting automatically.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by frikpus: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
I concur.
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by pacespot(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
What is entertaining to this lady?
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by WoundedLamb: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mrkumareze:
They failed to diverse in the selection of its participants, the organisers went for big shot forgetting that naija got no much love for big shotz

I learned people have the tendency of just voting for anyone they perceive as 'less privileged'. Is this true? Could that be why they'd rather get people of 'equal footing'?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Vinnie2000(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Boss, let's be honest...

Nigerians are wired differently. It takes a certain mental state for us here to actually give attention to this reality TV.

I never in anyway blamed BBNaija for anything (I have never done that, I even rebuke those who try to do so). I am simply telling you that apart from reduced content (Not that content has ever been great), viewership has largely declined because there is so much despair, crisis, poverty, agitation, etc, that most youths require something far more captivating than what these house-mates are churning out daily.

See ehn, the ratings this year have been pathetic... It's so bad that DSTV will likely call time out next year or maybe chill till this nation gets a better leader! tongue

Owk
But remember, No Nation/society is perfect..
Nigeria will not Turn to US, France Germany in the next 10 or 20 years!
because we Citizens are very Greedy and Terrible!
So Business pple e.g. BBN Organizers has to Pursue dier Daily bread!

For ur 2nd reply, 'Nigeria Factor' was involved in selection of Housemates!!
Heavy Politics, kickbacks n Corruption is present.. sad
No be Nigeria Again? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by ogascomax: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

YOU BELONG TO LOVEWORLD NATION
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by IgboWarlord(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

Mumu
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by nikz(f): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?

Hahahahahahahaha ouch!
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Vinnie2000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=WoundedLamb post=105421038]

I learned people have the tendency of just voting for anyone they perceive as 'less privileged'. Is this true? Could that be why they'd rather get people of 'equal footing'? [/quotez]

Majority of Fans voting for d Less privileged stems from d Fact that lately,
the Rich and Influential in Lagos are Buying their Way into the Show..e.g Liquorose and even, Pere!
BbAfrica of those Days wasn't like This!..

Back to BBN!
We had Kidwayya, the Billionaire's son, who used Private Jet to fly to the House last year..
Or T-Boss, the half-Caste from Romania who couldn't sing Nigeria National Anthem.. sad

Some Fans don't vote These Kind of Pple, because according to one 'I nor fit Give my Money to Pple wen don already Get'.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Simonobodo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo
I never watch bbnaija before oo n not sure if I get time to watch it either.. shiit
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by porthouse7(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
The most boring ever.... I stop watching with passion like I use to

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Not just boring.

But extremely uninteresting with a collection of drab of characters.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
You were expecting to see immortality abi?
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by KayCee92(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

She is also who God said she is but the question really is, who who are you in this world... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Bngf: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
You mean people still watch these jobless peoples show
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by WaffenSS(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

Is that really your butt in your profile?
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by FahBuLous: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

Savage!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by fombi: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
I agree this year's house mate have ratchet personalities. The current housemates are similar to Baba go slow who came and destroy the value built by others. They've destroyed the value of the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by goodheart02(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

You are who God said u are with your dirty legs, dirty bed, dirty shorts and algae infested wall?? God can not be mocked pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"KANA" By Olamide And Wizkid Tops Nigeria iTunes Chart 24 hours After Release / Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.