Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2011
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

I'm mobile, so lemme summarise quickly.
Firstly, by signing Annan, Inkoom and Gervinho, I am of course not expecting to keep the other Africans except DD.
Aguero plus Torres is formation destabilising cos it forces you to play 4-4-2, besides none of em can drop deep and link play, meaning the whole team will be lightweight.
Thirdly, of all the targets mentioned, I haven't seen any wingers mentioned. A manager knows where players are needed. 20 scouts could recommend 20 brilliant players, but they may all be strikers. Too many cooks spoil the broth if there's no one to streamline transfer policy, hence Chelseas transfer policy is CHAOTIC and has always been that way since the signing of Sheva in 2006. There's never any hope for the future at Chelsea, just a disjointed team.

Thirdly, Lamps doesn't need to drop deep, although he can. A wiser coach would drop a posession midfielder deep and allow Lamps to continue output further up. There's not many possession midfielders with good output. The deeper lying Modric, Alonso, Valero, Banega type players is the current blueprint for possession ballers. The only nucca I would sacrifice Lamps output for on the market right now is Mario Goetze.

Finally, I hope you remember the hype around Robinho was greater than Neymar even, especially after Robinho beat a player with 12 stepovers in the Libertadores final of 2003 when Santos won it. Sorry to say but everything about Neymar reminds me of Robinho. Too soft to play as a central striker, too lazy to play as a winger, too many skills based on stepovers. I think he can thrive in a team that will carry him, maybe in Spain, but he won't succeed in the Prem! And how come only Chelsea is interested in him? You don't buy an effeminate nukka like him straight from Brazil for £35m. Let him go to Portugal or Holland and toughen up first.

I quite agree with some of your assertions but I will vehemently reject some.

Aguero has all it takes to play in a deep role. Everything it takes. I for one will rather spend that money of Hazard or Juan Mata.

My question is what is so bad in being forced into playing a 4-4-2 anyway? Chelsea always played with 2 strikers from time memorial before Jose came and since then, there seems to be this myth that it's a sin to play anything else than a 4-3-3. That's why I want a technically astute manager who can play anyway. The same reason I do not want Lamps and Drogba playing major roles next season. The moment we them both on the team, we have to play a 4-3-3. It's wrong. With players like Aguero, there's a possibility of switching and effectively for that matter.

I will like to see Lamps dropped to a deeper role. In sort of a 4-2-1-3 shape. A possession midfielder right behind the front 3. Not behind Lamps which effectively means that midfielder has to ping passes and the RF and LF have to hug the touch line always. Ideally you will want wingers in that formation. The problem is there are only a few good wingers in the world today and wingers are only always bothered with throwing a pass in. Which then means you have to play with a DD and you are back to square one. YOUR PLAY IS PREDICTABLE. Now I like to have this option but I like to have it as a switch in Plan.

It's more effective attacking football though to have someone sit behind the front 3 with great skills to split defenses with passes. Ala FAB. RF and LF can drift wide and expect pinging passes from deeper lying Lamps and they can squeeze the attack line and make intelligent runs behind defenders because they are forwards. And they always tend to have a better eye for goal.

Lamps sits with another DM in defense. It seems more of a defensive set-up but it takes away the burden of distribution from Lamps. He can distribute, but then from less tight positions and can always arrive late in the box to take a crack at goal. Of course this is not how we play for 90 mins every 90mins but the option is there.

Neymar is already a better player at 19 than Robinho ever was. That step over shitzo is a myth. Yes he does it. So does Ronaldo and so does Nani. The difference between Robinho and Neymar is that Neymar has a need to be effective. I have watched hours of Neymar at Santos and trust me, this dude is exactly what we need. The physicality of the EPL is always over-rated. Players like Nasri, Modric, VDV, David Silva, Ronaldo were never supposed to ever make it in the PL becauser they looked weak. Apart from Stoke and Blackburn who get in our faces, every other small team parks the bus against Chelsea. You need players who can unlock defenses, you need someone like Neymar.

Like I said earlier, there is no rule in football that suggests that you have to play with Wingers. Neymar is a multi talented player who can play right across the forward line, good with both feet, born to score goals and has a gracious eye for a pass. Now I am not saying he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, neither am I suggesting he is going to hit the ground running but he is only 19. You make it sound like this is all he is ever going to be. With the right management, we can make him into any player we desire. He has the basic technique in abundance to make it anywhere in the world and he has a Brazilian family here (Alex, Luiz, Ramires, Lucaz Piazon) to help and encourage him settle quickly. 

Last time I checked, Juventus were very interested in him. Barcelona were watching and I heard even Real wanted him. How can you even think only Chelsea wants Neymar? This boy is absolutely talented or I may be the dumbest assessor of footballers that ever graced the earth!

And for the record, I want wingers.

Harry Redknapp WILL not become Chelsea manager!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2011
And the chelsea disaster continues! Guess what united is in wembly -UCL final. Shame on chelsea!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2011
^^^^^^^

u again. . . .It seems u like chelsea fans alot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2011
These guys defy all known conventions of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2011
Utd fans calling Talksports asking for Fergie to leave. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2011
^^^^^

hmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2011
It's looking like the Neymar deal is going down south! . . . . . again!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2011
^^ I don't mind.

Your boy Scott Sinclair pulling up trees at Swansea.

What chance of copping Nathaniel Clyne to understudy Ivanovic?

I really need a manager confirmed within the next week so he can start working on replenishing the squad. Players don't wanna sign for a managerless team. They need to feel wanted.

What's the story on Michael Mancienne. Are we finally letting dude go?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2011
Whats this schizno about Abramovic handing DD a new and improved contract at the age of 33?

Why not let him see out his last year, then take it from there if he is still good enough at age 34?

Wheres that boy Nateevs. . . . is this the PLANNED strategy you are talking about. . . or not CHAOTIC enough for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by A40(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2011
Seems the Mancienne nucca is heading to Hamburg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2011
MANCIENNE MOVE AGREED

[b]Chelsea Football Club can confirm that we have agreed terms with Hamburg for the permanent transfer of Michael Mancienne.

Michael joined the Chelsea Academy as an eight-year-old, and made his reserve team debut while still a schoolboy, turning professional in January 2006.

He was rewarded with a place on the bench in our final league game of the 2005/06 season, and was also an unused sub in the 2006 Community Shield, before joining Queens Park Rangers on loan.

In two spells at Loftus Road, the Isleworth-born defender made 61 appearances before joining Wolves for a short spell during late 2008. His form in those 10 appearances at Molineux earned him a surprise call into the full England squad for a friendly against Germany, though Mancienne did not feature.

Returning to Stamford Bridge in early 2009, Michael made his debut at Watford, playing right-back, and within a fortnight had also appeared in both the Champions League and Premier League, amassing six outings in total under Guus Hiddink.

Mancienne joined Carlo Ancelotti's squad for the pre-season tour to America in 2009, but would spend the season back at Wolves, making 30 Premier League appearances, frequently as a holding midfielder.

The now 23-year-old returned to Mick McCarthy's squad for 2010/11, but a knee injury limited him to just 17 appearances in all competitions.

Everybody at Chelsea thanks Michael for his service, and wishes him well for the future.[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 2:45am On Jun 01, 2011
Source http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2369748,00.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2011
Ibime:

Whats this schizno about Abramovic handing DD a new and improved contract at the age of 33?

Why not let him see out his last year, then take it from there if he is still good enough at age 34?

Wheres that boy Nateevs. . . . is this the PLANNED strategy you are talking about. . . or not CHAOTIC enough for you?

I did not see an "improved" contract for DD. I only saw a contract extension.
They are still rumours anyway and we have not heard from the club.

It is strategic in the sense that Chelsea are close to wrapping up the deal for Lukaku.
He is in the mould of Drogba but better technical skills. This boy adores Drogba and has looked up to him (Drogba) and aspired to be like him all his life. How about keeping Drogba around "to help" in form of direct influence, guide this boy to potential greatness. Maybe Drogba is being looked at as someone who can evolve into sort of a player coach role. We don't know.

You cannot conclude that only chaos reigns in there. These people also know what they do.
After watching the Barca - ManU final, I can bet Roman sees football in a different way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2011
Mancienne to Hamburg? I read a story about how Arnesen was trying to convince Josh, Kakuta, Mancienne and Sturridge to move with him to Hamburg. I dismissed it.

I hope he doesn't succeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by DoubleN(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
Chelsea the Russian Circus!! grin grin grin

I still dey laugh, SiaSia is eagerly waiting for his own turn. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ibime:

^^ I don't mind.

Your boy Scott Sinclair pulling up trees at Swansea.

What chance of copping Nathaniel Clyne to understudy Ivanovic?

I really need a manager confirmed within the next week so he can start working on replenishing the squad. Players don't wanna sign for a managerless team. They need to feel wanted.

What's the story on Michael Mancienne. Are we finally letting dude go?

I am waiting till next season to see what he does in the Prem before I know if I should pull my head out.
Borini is another one. He may be signed by Swansea.

Dangerous trend.
We don't wanna be seen as the club where youth never thrives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Borini Off to parma!. . Whats the point of our academy sef, . i taya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by JomoGbomo3(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ Nateevs,

With deals for Neymar and Lukaku all but confirmed, can you tell me how we plan to shoe-horn Neymar, Torres, Lukaku, Drogba, Sturridge into the team.

Not to talk of those we may fail to move ie Anelka and Kalou.

I hope we wont end up looking like Argentina at the World Cup with a million strikers and no midfield!

Torres, DD and Lukaku is overkill. All three are one dimensional target men.

A club should never have more than two max of those because only one can play at any time.

At least Neymar, Kalou, Anelka and Sturridge are more flexible. . .

Meanwhile I heard Florentino Perez is willing to listen to offers for Higuain. A striker more worthy than any on our books at the moment.

On the positive side, it looks like Hiddink is a shoe-in for the managers position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2011
If hiddink gets the job, I'm having this feeling that he'll flop, .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 02, 2011
Una don start all these speculations again?
Why can"t we just wait for the offical announcement?

It"s sad to see all these youngsters leave.
It"s understandable when they go on loan but outright sale is just crazy.
Why do we then have an academy? To raise cash?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2011
Hugain is more worthy than our current strikers? Ibime, what are you smoking? are you effing kidding moi? and you think if he is THAT good, RM would sell him now? That player misses more chances than any striker I know.
He had some good seasons though. . .finito!

What is the point of buying up players when you don't even have a manager in place?

Get a manager and let him identify his targets. Guus y'all say? hmmm. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2011
@ FBS,

You're the one who must be kidding me. Higuain is deadly as they come in front of goal, and is a legend with RM fans. This is a guaranteed 25 goal a season striker. I don't know if the RM rumours are true, but you should know RM transfer policy is CHAOTIC. In RM, out of sight is out of mind. Higuain has been injured since December and Perez has likely forgotten him. Why should you ask "if he's that good, why would RM sell him?". Did they not sell VDV and Sneijder for peanuts? And they would do the same to the likes of Higuain, Sergio Canales, Pedro Leon, Fernando Gago and Lassana Diarra, all good players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2011
Ibime:

@ FBS,

You're the one who must be kidding me. Higuain is deadly as they come in front of goal, and is a legend with RM fans. This is a guaranteed 25 goal a season striker. I don't know if the RM rumours are true, but you should know RM transfer policy is CHAOTIC. In RM, out of sight is out of mind. Higuain has been injured since December and Perez has likely forgotten him. Why should you ask "if he's that good, why would RM sell him?". Did they not sell VDV and Sneijder for peanuts? And they would do the same to the likes of Higuain, Sergio Canales, Pedro Leon, Fernando Gago and Lassana Diarra, all good players.
haha! Yes he scores goals but he misses even more. Do you watch La Liga?
For GH to excel, he needs creative players around him. He needs others to place the ball at his feet. Do we have such players now? Who will create those opportunities? and we will need flenty flenty (opportunities) for him to flourish.
And now you compare Canales to GH? Ibimeeeeeeeee!

PS:
Common sense should tell you that with JM at the helm, RM would never have sold Sneijder.
With VdV imo things were a likkle different. . .haba, you have Kaka coming back and that little Mozart - Ozil. Not to even mention other brilliant MFs/AMs in the squad.
JM would never sell his top players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2011
FBS:

haha! Yes he scores goals but he misses even more. Do you watch La Liga?
For GH to excel, he needs creative players around him. He needs others to place the ball at his feet. Do we have such players now? Who will create those opportunities? and we will need flenty flenty (opportunities) for him to flourish.

C'mon man, if anyone doesnt know Higuain, it is yourself.

Higuain is a hustler who doesnt wait for perfect passes, but runs and runs and hustles his opponents.

I hope you remember that when he came to Madrid, they first played him on the right wing, and often use him there, as he has the workrate of a horse.

Dont try and paint him into a Torres character.

How can you doubt the quality of a nucca who keeps Aguero and Milito on the Argentina bench.

I hope you also remember that JM wanted a big strong African negro to play upfront, but after Higuain impressed him with workrate, he said that he misjudged Higuain.

FBS:

And now you compare Canales to GH? Ibimeeeeeeeee!

PS:
Common sense should tell you that with JM at the helm, RM would never have sold Sneijder.
With VdV imo things were a likkle different. . .haba, you have Kaka coming back and that little Mozart - Ozil. Not to even mention other brilliant MFs/AMs in the squad.
JM would never sell his top players.

Which kain nonsense you dey yarn? Whether JM or no JM, there are quality players at RM who will be sold including Diarra, Canales, Higuain etc.

Real transfer policy is hazardous whether JM or no JM.

The same way Diarra can be sold to accomodate Sahin is the same way Higuain is rumoured to be sold to make way for the arrival of Aguero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2011
Ibime:

C'mon man, if anyone doesnt know Higuain, it is yourself.

Higuain is a hustler who doesnt wait for perfect passes, but runs and runs and hustles his opponents.

I hope you remember that when he came to Madrid, they first played him on the right wing, and often use him there, as he has the workrate of a horse.

Dont try and paint him into a Torres character.

torres failed at chelsea and he is a better striker than higuain. higuain my foot - the most overrated striker on the planet. his idiocy eliminated madrid in 09/10 season in the champions league.

How can you doubt the quality of a nucca who keeps Aguero and Milito on the Argentina bench.
I hope you also remember that JM wanted a big strong African negro to play upfront, but after Higuain impressed him with workrate, he said that he misjudged Higuain.

simply because he plays for a much bigger club. diego milito was a one-off and aguero plays in the lesser team in madrid. in terms of ability, aguero is a better player than higuain.

Which kain nonsense you dey yarn? Whether JM or no JM, there are quality players at RM who will be sold including Diarra, Canales, Higuain etc.

Real transfer policy is hazardous whether JM or no JM.

The same way Diarra can be sold to accomodate Sahin is the same way Higuain is rumoured to be sold to make way for the arrival of Aguero.

which simply proves aguero is more talented than higuain. it's a different scenario if higuain himself is engineering a move out of madrid - he has fallen out of favour with the fans and they are farming him out into oblivion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2011
I cant take advice from someone who thinks the comical Naldo is a brilliant defender just cos he's good on playstation.

Nobody's comparing Higuain to Aguero.

Higuain is a better prospect for Chelsea than every striker on Chelsea's books, and at £13m, is the deal of the summer.

I guess Coogar and FBS' exposure to Higuain is limited to RM vs Lyon in UCL QF hence their argument that he misses many chances.

A nukka with a record of 1 goal every 1.84 games despite playing a third of his games on the right-wing is a sure shot.

Please compare to any striker of modern day era except Messi and Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2011
Ibime:

I cant take advice from someone who thinks the comical Naldo is a brilliant defender just cos he's good on playstation.
Nobody's comparing Higuain to Aguero.

and why should i take advice from a hilly-billy that told us united will not win the premier league title again cos of ronaldo's exit. naldo is a bloody good defender. that he plays in a shyt team in bundesliga will not tarnish his brilliance. i will take him over alex and ivanovic every day of the week.

Higuain is a better prospect for Chelsea than every striker on Chelsea's books, and at £13m, is the deal of the summer.
higuain is a better prospect? better than nando torres? you must be high on pawpaw branches.

I guess Coogar and FBS' exposure to Higuain is limited to RM vs Lyon in UCL QF hence their argument that he misses many chances.
A nukka with a record of 1 goal every two games despite playing a third of his games on the right-wing is a sure shot.

higuain is a shyt striker. any decent striker should be tearing la liga apart especially since florentino perez and barcelona created a huge gulf between the top two and the rest of the spanish league. however, he just gets shittier and shittier. higuain will flop at chelsea. you don't even have the flair to bring out the best of torres and yet you still desire a latino striker with your rigid mechanical midfielders. i laugh in borokiri. better stick to a mechanical striker like drogba or lukaku. i will also add carlton cole, jason roberts, yakubu, adebayor and kewyne jones to your shopping list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2011
coogar:

(1.) and why should i take advice from a hilly-billy that told us united will not win the premier league title again cos of ronaldo's exit.

(2.) naldo is a bloody good defender. that he plays in a shyt team in bundesliga will not tarnish his brilliance. i will take him over alex and ivanovic every day of the week.

(1.) Not worth commenting on.

(2.) I guess you havent watched the twin towers of comedy, Naldo and Mertesacker perform for Werder Bremen. They are a running joke in the Bundesliga.

Naldo? I prefer Danny Shittu! tongue

Higuain with 1 goal every 1.84 games has a better record in Real than every other no 9 in a top league except David Villa, Samuel Eto and Mario Gomez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2011
Ibime,  were you not the same guy who recommended Stephen Ireland as the solution to Chelsea's MFs problem? I laugh in Comoros Island.

Hugain na hustler? are you kidding me? If Hugain na hustler then DD is what? and you have the nerve to say he is more worthy than the strikers we have? what nonsense are you typing here today?

Milito? Ibime. Sharap! Milito was a "one-off". call it a "project" player. He  was brought in for a project and which he fulfilled perfectly! How many people knew him before he went to Inter. Hugain would easily be forgotten if he leaves for say Parma. Who would care? only you maybe.  

RM transfer policy is chaotic but there is a NEW chief in town. a.k.a JM! He would never have sold WS - FACT!
Canales is NOT established yet. You can't even compare him to anyone in RM's starting 11, therefore he can be sold without even thinking twice. Canales get understudy for RM or he himself dey understudy person?

I can't remember missing any of RM's matches for several seasons now. GH does best when he hits it one time. Just the way I expect strikers to be but I mentioned this earlier, he needs someone to create those chances for him (then factor in the number of chances he misses) and more importantly, we don't have such players at the moment - oh wait, we gets Lamps abi? .

Even before his injury this season, he was missing chances like WOW!

What else have you to say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2011
Ibime:

(2.) I guess you havent watched the twin towers of comedy, Naldo and Mertesacker perform for Werder Bremen. They are a running joke in the Bundesliga.
Naldo? I prefer Danny Shittu! tongue

your preference is not my cup of tea and i reiterate naldo is better than alex/ivanovic.

Higuain with 1 goal every 1.84 games has a better record in Real than every other no 9 in a top league except David Villa, Samuel Eto and Mario Gomez.

the statistics of the number of minutes spent on the pitch is a more precise way of measuring the performance. ronaldo is a number 9. . . .why is his name excluded? diego forlan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2011
Talking of hustlers, think Eto'o! Now that's one heck of a striker.

But I do remember what Mr. Ibime said " Eto'o ain't no good for Chelsea".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2011
FBS:

Talking of hustlers, think Eto'o! Now that's one heck of a striker.

But I do remember what Mr. Ibime said " Eto'o ain't no good for Chelsea".

fat ibime knows nothing. his vision on football matters is extremely blurry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.