Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! (2724 Views)

If You Are Not From The North, Then Why Complain About Bandits And BH? / Garba Shehu: Service Chiefs Will Remain As Far As Buhari Is Satisfied With Them / ‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by BiafraInc: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saao:
lol, within 4 years of a sincere leader, bandits or terrorists will be wipe out. Because Buhari is weak that's why things are increasing. El-Rufai said something last time which I believed him, he said no one in the forest is innocent, that airforce should go all out and bomb everyone, they already communicated same to Buhari but he refused to do so. If government wants to end, they will.
You are so daft and should be knocked on the head for being so naive and dumb at the same time. El-Rufai the terrorist sponsor is whom you are believing his words? All northern muslims are terrorists and terrorist supporters. Part of their plans is dividing themselves into radicals and moderates. Atiku is part of the moderates who are assigned to sweet-talk you and deceive you into thinking that some of them are against the terrorism going in their contraption called nigeria, but all of them are fighting for the same thing. Islamization of nigeria is their end goal. Kadaria Ahmed is part of their media team.

Tambuwal of Sokoto came out the other day to condemn buhari to fool zombies like you into believing that he is indifferent to terrorism. They can fool zombies like you but definitely not Biafrans like me. All northern muslims are at ease with sharia law and there is no exception. Some of their clerics are preaching liberalism today, do not mind them nor trust them. That is part of their taqqiya to fool you into letting off guard until their foot terrorist soldiers are ordered to unleash their mayhem and kill you all. They will try, but they will meet their waterloo in Biafra. We are ready waiting for them.

3 Likes

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by 9japride(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

My dear, you have an undisputed valid point but sincerely, I won't support another conglomerate of people with different cultures post Nigeria. Ndigbo should find their square root as Yorubas find theirs.
Alaigbo is all we need.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. A country of mainly Igbo speaking people is the best.
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by Saao(m): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are so daft and should be knocked on the head for being so naive and dumb at the same time. El-Rufai the terrorist sponsor is whom you are believing his words? All northern muslims are terrorists and terrorist supporters. Part of their plans is dividing themselves into radicals and moderates. Atiku is part of the moderates who are assigned to sweet-talk you and deceive you into thinking that some of them are against the terrorism going in their contraption called nigeria, but all of them are fighting for the same thing. Islamization of nigeria is their end goal. Kadaria Ahmed is part of their media team.

Tambuwal of Sokoto came out the other day to condemn buhari to fool zombies like you into believing that he is indifferent to terrorism. They can fool zombies like you but definitely not Biafrans like me. All northern muslims are at ease with sharia law and there is no exception. Some of their clerics are preaching liberalism today, do not mind them nor trust them. That is part of their taqqiya to fool you into letting off guard until their foot terrorist soldiers are ordered to unleash their mayhem and kill you all. They will try, but they will meet their waterloo in Biafra. We are ready waiting for them.

when people lack what to say, they insult. What you just wrote above is full of shit and illogical. Your hatred will destroy you before your so called biafra materialise . Ask your leaders to be real men before u talk of biafra. Today Southerners agree for an anti open agrazing law, just to send a clear message, but your leaders are jittery, cowards. You may hate el elfai but he said something that I'm okay with, so deal with it. You wrote nonsense without no solution. Borrow some sense bro.

1 Like

Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by pointblank247(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
butterfly777:
The enemy of my type is my enemy.

Any tribe attacking other tribes is everyone's enemy. Let's unite against a common enemy.
unite kwa ? My dear unity is not possible when it is the president that is working with dark forces to divide the country
Re: You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! by kindlyheart: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Saao:
lol, within 4 years of a sincere leader, bandits or terrorists will be wipe out. Because Buhari is weak that's why things are increasing. El-elfai said something last time which I believed him, he said no one in the forest is innocent, that airforce should go all out and bomb everyone, they already communicated same to Buhari but he refused to do so. If government wants to end, they will.

Even with the best leaders, the north will always breed extremists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can You Identify From This Picture / Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State / OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.