Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa (3307 Views)

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
tolue42:
Longtime Oga seun
NOT EVEN SURE OF SEUN'S RELIGION? IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE ANYWAY TO REMAIN AN UNSTAINED UMPIRE.WELLDONE SEUN.BUT DONT BE AN AETHEIST O LIKE SOYINKAundecided
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Perfectbeing(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s][/s]
Humanoid01:

I just tire. Why mandate people to accept something they don't believe in before they make a comment on a thread related to that belief, and then grant free active access to a thread with an opposite belief? Who does that?[s][/s]
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Perfectbeing(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

I just tire. Why mandate people to accept something they don't believe in before they make a comment on a thread related to that belief, and then grant free active access to a thread with an opposite belief? Who does that?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by tolue42(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NOT EVEN SURE OF SEUN'S RELIGION? IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE ANYWAY TO REMAIN AN UNSTAINED UMPIRE.WELLDONE SEUN.BUT DONT BE AN AETHEIST O LIKE SOYINKAundecided

He is. Good for him
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by MrColdsweat: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
This transgender again?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Onepeople: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fistop:
True.
you go kill me with laughter .
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by joyandfaith: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:
From seun osewa, Nairaland CEO.

Seun is hypocrite. Jihad is going on in nairaland. Non-muslims cannot comment in islamic section.
If muslms want to stop Jihad, they must destroy korans first. Koran doesn't tell muslms to love theirs enemies unlike Bible. Allah does not tell muslms to proselyse. In christianity, faithful ones are told to evangelise.
Future of world religion lies on UN ability to enforce religious tolerance in all nations. It would happen.
Islam will die a violent deaths while other religions will die slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by MufasaLion: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Truthfully, he is right. I've always said it that these dudes are just illiterate that have been brainwashed.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
when was violent jihad ever accepted or valid?!?!?!?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by salam8528: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
nosiebaba:
Even our very own knows the source of the world's problems
iIncase u are insinuating Islam is the world problem u are mistaking, a lot of things are meant to confuse ur already confused brain
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by joyandfaith: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
Story story.... Story.
"History is written by the Victors and women, culture and other things sway towards the side of the Conquerors" - The Book of Chukwudị
So as far as they persevere and manage to win, the history of today will be kind to them while you and your intellectualism will be condemned. Incase you don't know, Afghanistan was the home of Science and Innovation before Islam happened centuries ago

Can you pls mention some innovations made in Afghanistan?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by BeardedMeat(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lamasta:

Send this to the Taliban's in Afghanistan and ISWAP, BANDITS and Boko Haram in Nigeria....they need to see this cool
Ok.

Vedaxcool and thebosstrevor1 take note.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Whats: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
slivertongue:
Islam ain't relevant in today's world. it is anti people and needs to be deleted, rejected and uprooted
Co-signed
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by nosiebaba(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
salam8528:
iIncase u are insinuating Islam is the world problem u are mistaking, a lot of things are meant to confuse ur already confused brain
You can only lie to yourself but not everyone. One more insultive word from you and I will show you how bad my mouth can get.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by snowball11(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even Seun himself is a jihadist by asking non Muslims to swear before commenting on any thread relating to Islam while Muslims are free to comment on a Christian related thread without hindrance

This you have said, is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

How can you swear to being a Muslim before commenting on a thread that relates the muslim fate but not swear to being a Christian before commenting on a thread that relates the Christian fate? undecided

What sort of stupidity is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by just2endowed: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIGAY:
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT SEUN RECENTLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM

CHECK ALL HIS TWEETS

What if he is the one that can help calm the agitation and fight for war. It's good thing if he convert to a religion that can give him peace and purpose to life.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by nairalandankrah: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrColdsweat:
This transgender again?
Transgender??
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even Seun himself is a jihadist by asking non Muslims to swear before commenting on any thread relating to Islam while Muslims are free to comment on a Christian related thread without hindrance

Not entirely. Seun was actually threatened by Nairaland Muslims because non-Muslims commented freely on whatever Islamic thread they desired. To pacify these Muslims (Yoruba Muslims were also on his neck), he had to do the bold. You cannot blame him anyway, his life was at stake and even for this tweet, his life is at stake.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by PenpalOso: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
You no go blame am. One of the first things this jihad government did when they ascended power was to contact the leader of Nigeria’s busiest forum and demand for admin password. grin
Fahdiga:
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Gerrard59(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
My problem with this statement and people that make it is the fact that they think they are talking to reasonable people ... people who reason to logic , people who share similar value system

This is not Yoruba vs Igbo problem or Nigeria vs Ghana..

The only way to stop jihad is the crush them ,I mean total crushing then others would learn the other method is to separate from them let them leave by there own laws n see how it feels

You cannot crush an ideology that spans from Mauritania to Indonesia. Jihad is a fundamental part of Islam, what you can do is to limit the number of Muslims in your area. Stopping Jihad means you don't want Islam to spread - every wish of a Muslim. Jihad is the vehicle Muslims use to propagate Islam. Taqiya is a passenger. The ultimate aim is to ensure an Ummah across the world.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by OssyMalik: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
And he couldn’t say it on his platform. He rather went to Twitter to talk with another side of his mouth.

What a hypocrite!!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by orikoku: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AY LATEST EDITION UPLOADING!
I fear you ooo. Please dm for more conversation.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by salam8528: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
nosiebaba:

You can only lie to yourself but not everyone. One more insultive word from you and I will show you how bad my mouth can get.
sorry couldn't reply on time was a bit busy...anyway I stand by earlier comment take it or leave it.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by nosiebaba(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
salam8528:
sorry couldn't reply on time was a bit busy...anyway I stand by earlier comment take it or leave it.
If you stand by using insultive words then it only further proves what Mr seun is saying.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by salam8528: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2021
nosiebaba:

If you stand by using insultive words then it only further proves what Mr seun is saying.
U throw the stone and later claim the victim... Is that normal?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Elbinawi: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun Osewa

I saw this piece in NairaLand Forum Witten by the Creator of the Forum, Seun Osewa who followed me recently on Twitter.

Dear Seun Osewa, Muslims will never abandon Jihad as the concept of Jihad has an all encompassing meaning. To remove an injurious object from the street is Jihad; to speak the truth to a Tyrant ruler is Jihad; to feed the poor and downtrodden is Jihad; and the biggest Jihad is fight against yourself i.e to purify your character and conduct.

Dear Seun Osewa, the brutal and inhuman slaughters of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, BokoHaram and all the murderous Wahhabi terrorist groups that are killing the innocent around the world is not Jihad. This is terrorism to further the evil imperialist agenda of the Western hegemonic barbarians who created them via Saudi Arabia and the evil ideology of Wahhabism.

Western Imperialism and Global Zionism is behind the murderous Wahhabi Terrorism via Saudi Arabia. They killed two birds with only one stone;

1) Over 90% of the casualties and victims of murderous Wahhabi Terrorism are Muslims. And it is Muslims towns and cities that are destroyed. Muslim women and girls that are raped and dehumanized.

2) Murderous Wahhabi Terrorism is a catalyst for the growing Islamophobia industry. Western hegemonic barbarians always blame Islam whenever these bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages who are their tools perpetrated war crimes. It is important to note that nobody blamed Christianity for the heinous crimes Adolf Hitler perpetrated in World War II. When any Christian or Jew perpetrates massacre, nobody blame Christianity and Judaism. But when the criminal is a Muslim, you hear "Islamic Terrorism".

Having said this, there is the armed struggle of Righteous Resistance which is also called Jihad. The struggle to defend your dignity and honor, and to protect and defend those you love. This kind of struggle is accepted in all the civilized societies of ancient times.

Dear Seun Osewa, if a gang of violent people come to your community, violently invaded your homes, killed your relatives and steal you land, are you going to offer them flowers? I know you will not. Then why are you supporting the genocidal occupation of Palestine by the racist Apartheid Israeli regime? Do you think the genocidal massacres of innocent Palestinian civilians by the bloodthirsty Israeli terrorists is right and correct? My conclusion is that armed Resistance (Jihad) in occupied Palestine is an obligation.

On a final note, I will advise brother Seun Osewa to research on who created Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and ISIS in Syria? Former US president Trump publicly stated that Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIS in Syria to overthrow the Syrian Government. And Hillary Clinton herself confessed in a viral video that they created Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. The video is available in YouTube.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by nosiebaba(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2021
salam8528:
U throw the stone and later claim the victim... Is that normal?
I don talk my own. Let me make a statement and you direct at me personally insultive words. Then you will know that what one can do, the other can do much better.
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Lanretoye(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
@seun osewa,what is the rationle behind this?
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
nosiebaba:

I don talk my own. Let me make a statement and you direct at me personally insultive words. Then you will know that what one can do, the other can do much better.

You didn't respond to my recent emails

I hope I didn't offend you
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by salam8528: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
nosiebaba:

not good at lilly livered people threatening me but let me let u be and forgive ur ignorance
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa by nosiebaba(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
salam8528:
not good at lilly livered people threatening me but let me let u be and forgive ur ignorance
Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. / Can Southwest Ever Trust North Anymore? / 1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.