Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bbnaija Whitemoney To Queen - How I Created The Name Whitemoney - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Whitemoney To Queen - How I Created The Name Whitemoney (255 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Whitemoney To Queen - How I Created The Name Whitemoney by Tmonex: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2021
BBNaija housemate Whitemoney has admitted to queen that he does most of the things we see him do on purpose.

He admits to doing bad things everyday and as well creating the name Whitemoney to cause controversy.

When Queen further quizzed him on how he got his name, he says God gave it to him in a dream

Watch the video below

#BBNaija #BBNAIJA HOUSEMATES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW027LEzY_4
Re: Bbnaija Whitemoney To Queen - How I Created The Name Whitemoney by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat The DEHYDRATION & LAND MINES In Mine / Oodoua Youth Coalition (oyc) Will Covfiyed At Their Headquarter (vi) On 27th Of / Gollum And Nigerian Youths' Quest For PVCs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.