Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari (34146 Views)

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Bobotic(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
APC or Buhari by himself ? He hates nonsense I know grin grin grin

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
You see them? They hate truth like the devil.
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by iwaeda: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
There's always a limit to freedom of speech - anywhere in the world.

Read comments on Biden withdraw from Afighanistan. If it is Nigeria, they would have been eating watery beans at Oke Sobi prison.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
No freedom of expression again
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Fiscus105(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/apc-expels-adamu-party-chairman-who-wished-osinbajo-replaced-buhari/?

The way apc was doing in the states they were controlling wen they were in opposition, was enough to make us reject them, but we are fully blinded by rhetoric and shenanigans, today 95% are regretting it, including the biggest masquerade now in London.

Despite all these, Anambrans are hell bent to taste their way of leadership.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by laiza(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just imagine how backward thinking these bigots are! You expelled someone for criticising a democratically ELECTED president oh! I swear we are in for some terrible times guys. Single Cell organisms are the least when it comes to brain and cognitive functions but these northerners are way beneath those organisms in terms of reasoning. I mean c'mon now how can you expel someone on those grounds abi una de mad ni??
This is way worse than a zoo!!! We shouldn't be in the same country let alone planet with these ass lickers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by SmartPolician: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
As a senile man, I expected Buhari to step aside for Osinbajo the moment the 2019 elections were announced. But then, every black man is power-drunk and Buhari is a typical black man who would rather die in power than step down.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Lovenorth: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
The guy is useless
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
“Even Buhari himself, what is his impact on the party? Of what value is he to us? How I wish he had contracted coronavirus, so that Osinbajo would take over”, Adamu had said in Fulfulde.

grin
The man need to be praised for stating the obvious and not expelled.

Buhari is not only a failure to himself but to the larger audience
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by offiahvictor(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Macphenson:
A message to those who think APC will field Yemi Osibanjo as their Presidential candidate.
they don't know my brother
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Blackfire(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mumu man, how dare you suggest that house boy, mere commissier to replace our darling president, infact he should be deported to the South..

Quote me and watch EFcc arrest you
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by rave409: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin grin, Just imagine
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by richmond500: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
iwaeda:
The APC condemned Adamu for making “unwholesome utterances on President Muhammadu Buhari, the Leader of the Party”.

“He was also found guilty of bringing the image of the party to disrepute thereby creating doubt on his leadership quality and loyalty to the party.”
A country where people are afraid to speak the truth as they are; is in danger of being destroyed without remedy.

APC is a party that hates TRUTH.
its not about a country, APC don't want division or any useless utterance
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
The man simply said the Truth...
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Siwisheswereesh: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
What other prove does the Yorubas need again before they could believe that Tinubu will never be president undecided
[/s]

Piigggiddioott amaka angry
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by DEROX: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=iwaeda post=105418955][/quote]They can do more o there are men monitoring him and he dosent even know these people are ready to fall him but i feel God is being cool to him
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by dreu2fine(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by F117nighthawk: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
The truth is bitter to the brainless ones, the fact is u cannot give what you don't have, the brilliant ones will always standout, kudos to OSINBAJO
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Bngf: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by victorazy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
iwaeda:

How people still supports APC is not just amazing, but baffling.

Poverty can do unbelievable things bro!
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lolz, a low level party chairman dealt with in a language that he understands. cheesy
Who's next to form caustic mouth against the party? Let dem prepare for an immediate sacking.

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by adioolayi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Macphenson:
A message to those who think APC will field Yemi Osibanjo as their Presidential candidate.

It has nothing to do with Prof. Yemi Osinbajo being a President.

Take a second look at the Adamu's words again...

"Even Buhari himself, what is his impact on the party? Of what value is he to us? How I wish he had contracted coronavirus, so that Osinbajo would take over”, Adamu had said in Fulfulde."

That part of wishing PBM contract CoVID19 is like wishing him death. That's a very terrible statement from a party chieftain.

I am not an APC member..but I think the Adamu guy no do well as a party man.

In my opinion, I think APC is justified

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by ransomed: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oh God Almighty! Visit them with infractions, let implosion, homicide be their lot and portions. Amen.
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by adelaja70(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Mumu man, how dare you suggest that house boy, mere commissier to replace our darling president, infact he should be deported to the South..

Quote me and watch EFcc arrest you
EFCC can only arrest a thing like you. Not human being like me.
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Comedian2019: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
APC
Rule no. 1. Thou shall never say the truth.
Rule no. 2. Thou shall always defend bubu

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Comedian2019: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
adioolayi:

It has nothing to do with Prof. Yemi Osinbajo being a President.

Take a second look at the Adamu's words again...

"Even Buhari himself, what is his impact on the party? Of what value is he to us? How I wish he had contracted coronavirus, so that Osinbajo would take over”, Adamu had said in Fulfulde."

That part of wishing PBM contract CoVID19 is like wishing him death. That's a very terrible statement from a party chieftain.

I am not an APC member..but I think the Adamu guy no do well as a party man.

In my opinion, I think APC is justified
Don't worry. When herdsmen reach your side, you will understand better.
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
“Even Buhari himself, what is his impact on the party? Of what value is he to us? How I wish he had contracted coronavirus, so that Osinbajo would take over”, Adamu had said in Fulfulde.
grin grin
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by alizma: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Macphenson:
He was expel because he wondered why Corona virus/sickness didn't kill Buhari. I wonder what all this journalist stand to gain in setting this country on fire. If he is expelled because he want osibanjo to take over from Buhari after 2023, then 70% of APC chieftains need to be expel.
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by johnisaola(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
What APC did is normal for any political part, you can't be under someone and wish him die,
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
In a
Re: APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari by blackpanda: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
iwaeda:
The APC condemned Adamu for making “unwholesome utterances on President Muhammadu Buhari, the Leader of the Party”.

“He was also found guilty of bringing the image of the party to disrepute thereby creating doubt on his leadership quality and loyalty to the party.”
A country where people are afraid to speak the truth as they are; is in danger of being destroyed without remedy.

APC is a party that hates TRUTH.

And what is the truth there Wishing someone contract coronavirus is now truth abi Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.