Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) (68731 Views)

Young Boys Show Off Iphone 13, Gold Chain Inside Shrine (video) / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Wills083: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

There's no such thing as a legit husler
Continue to justify your illegal means of livelihood.
Bad exist, Good exist, only choose which one to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Victerica(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roysnickz:

The guy has a point. Every one in Nigeria is in one form of cheat or the other except where the opportunity is not there.
The man selling phones and other stuffs online cheat and lie to make profit/sales. The one working in government offices cheat the system. The police officers cheat the citizens. The students cheat the examiners. The lectures cheat the students/society by not attending all lectures as supposed by collect salaries.
So, should you look at it critically, Nigerians are not just hustling legit. It's common for them to say it's where one works that one chop but quick to condemn a common thief forgetting all are crime.

No mind Nigerians.

For Nigeria, hypocrisy na d order of the day.

Make we try change ooooo

The youths are learning from the elders.

Na majority dey always win d vote. So, it means that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juju no dey hold EFCC.Dem go catch you

..Legit Hurtler, e go pay one day
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by zudozz: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
These are not yahoo boys. These are ritualist! They re not doing yahoo they re doing blood money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by gimakon2(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Henix:
Boys are just hustling to get paid

This is not hustle sir. Mxm
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Only to make the money and not remember to get out before the long arm of the law catch them.

I’m not in anyway in support of fraud.
Contradict yourself undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by YeyeGbami: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bouz:
Contradict yourself undecided

In what way jare.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by ivolt: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

Roysnickz:

The guy has a point. Every one in Nigeria is in one form of cheat or the other except where the opportunity is not there.
The man selling phones and other stuffs online cheat and lie to make profit/sales. The one working in government offices cheat the system. The police officers cheat the citizens. The students cheat the examiners. The lectures cheat the students/society by not attending all lectures as supposed by collect salaries.
So, should you look at it critically, Nigerians are not just hustling legit. It's common for them to say it's where one works that one chop but quick to condemn a common thief forgetting all are crime.

It is a tragedy to be dumb and a disaster to also be a fraudster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by sunshineV(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Even parents nowadays dey encourage their kids to do yahoo. Make you know how bad e don be.
shey make hunger cun kee demgrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Wills083: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

Continue to justify your illegal means of livelihood.
Good exist, Bad exist too. Only choose which one to do cos both can never have the same reward �

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Ayo2004: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy

Some dey hide under G jawe

Maga no dey too pay them again na packaging den dey do

Na PLUS things
Oga,no talk wetin u no no o

My brother is into all these giftcards loading and buying crypto currency
Those guys are cashing out steady..
Nowadays,e dey see like $5k worth of giftcards load steady
One even cashed out 0.2 BTC

If no be say I no get mind,I for don enter since....
All the people making noise up there are into one form of fraud in their business one way or the other but e dey pain them say dem never cash out big

Like say all of us no get one yahoo boy wey we dey roll with or person for family
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by afinotanjnr(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
To leave this country just dey hungry me self.
Showing off is the list I do. I nor be yahoo boy before you quote..me

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roysnickz:

no mind them! My bro whatever works for anyone I don't care. If i yahooboy gives me job so I should reject it? Nigerians are bloody hipocriites
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Akharmony: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Serious men....
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omoh, how can someone do a legit job and be prosperous in this country that yahoo has taken over everywhere? You will have to go 1,000,000 metres extra length to prove that your business is legit to prospective customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Roysnickz: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,no talk wetin u no no o

My brother is into all these giftcards loading and buying crypto currency
Those guys are cashing out steady..
Nowadays,e dey see like $5k worth of giftcards load steady
One even cashed out 0.2 BTC

If no be say I no get mind,I for don enter since....
All the people making noise up there are into one form of fraud in their business one way or the other but e dey pain them say dem never cash out big

Like say all of us no get one yahoo boy wey we dey roll with or person for family
Yea, I have seen guys advertising gift card but never know it's a Yahoo thing. Even contacted some one be shown the way the also benefit from it. I will still be interested should I know the way and be sure it's not fraud but legit hustle. thanks
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
I used to think that this yahoo thing was over blown by the media but opening eyes recently I came to understand that its a horrible menace that has come to stay.

When I was younger only few yahoo boys owned up now people are proud to be tagged yahoo.

Rhe ship has struck the ice berg. Let's see who survives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roysnickz:

Making money illegal is when you make rip someone of his or her hard earned leaving that person hopeless...

There is nothing like someone selling a phone or stuffs lying, what do you mean about that? Would i be lying to you that a 3gig ram phone is 6gig ram? Or be selling Tecno as iphone for you?

They do business and the sellers and buyers are always happy at the end.

Unless, you want pay swindler your money that's when you will go and buy an iPhone being for 200k plus as 100k plus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
I dont blame them, their parents, girlfriend and peer group will pressure them into things that they should not get involve with. What a nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by hahn(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

Because....?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Henix:
Boys are just hustling to get paid
Indeed..
Hustling to get paid.. sad
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

That depends on what you mean by the term HUSTLER..

If by that you mean CRIMINAL,then you are right..

There's nothing legit about being a criminal.. shocked
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by sylve11: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

BTW, no be our Nairaland resident yahoo boy I de see so? grin

HAHAHAHAHA grin cool
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Work Station indeed!!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin Crazy people everywhere
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by seunlayi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
This mummy guy just nailed himself
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Jayrow08: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
stunnert:
If you can do the crime then be ready to do the time when the shii hits tha roof
Baba who dem go catch dem go catch

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
drealcivilceno:
This would be the ones to rule this country, if the legit ones don't wake up!

They are already ruling the country
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Roysnickz: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
omoadeleye:

Making money illegal is when you make rip someone of his or her hard earned leaving that person hopeless...

There is nothing like someone selling a phone or stuffs lying, what do you mean about that? Would i be lying to you that a 3gig ram phone is 6gig ram? Or be selling Tecno as iphone for you?

They do business and the sellers and buyers are always happy at the end.

Unless, you want pay swindler your money that's when you will go and buy an iPhone being for 200k plus as 100k plus.
Don't get me twisted. I am not supporting Yahoo or fraud. I happened to be someone that hate illegality with passion...But however, come to the painful realization that almost all of us are into it. Take this scenario that happened to me just about 30 minutes back as an example of what I said the online salers are also into scam....Met this person on this forum who talked about an opportunity to easily make N50K or more online in a day... Perhaps, it sounded too good to be true but I followed him up to WhatsApp chat... behold this fellow introduced me to something I have been doing for over two weeks now with less than N1K made so far. The point here is that in trying to get referral commission from people, this online maketer resolted to projecting his system way beyond what the system actually is. What do you call that? a lot of people are deceived like that into investing their hard earn money into things they would have not had they knew well.
So, the fraud here is not the system; it's not what they are selling or promoting neither is it the work they are doing but the fraud is in the manner they are doing it. Take the suspended ACP Abah Kyari for instance, the police work he is doing is not fraud but he involved fraudulent practice in doing the work. A lot of us are like that.
I was in the NIMC office yesterday for my National ID card. On the queue that I was, I met a class mate who advised me to go outside, come in as if I wanted to check something and go straight in the room the card was being done. He followed the same fraudulent way and got his done. That is fraud, it's illegality in totality. But it's unfortunate that we are like that.
The difference here is that for the online fraudsters/Yahoo, the high way rubbers, the kidnappers, the car snatchers, the bandits, etc, the job (what they are doing) is illegal as well as their actions. However, for the rest of us or let me say most of us, the job (what we are doing) is legit but our actions (the way we are doing it) is illegal.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.