Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,116 members, 7,957,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) (68736 Views)

Young Boys Show Off Iphone 13, Gold Chain Inside Shrine (video) / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by BornRicch(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
omoadeleye:

So what about we selling phones and other stuffs online nkan? Are we not a legit hustlers?
Are you selling your phones on fix price? If not, that means you have cheated someone before and that makes you a fraud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
What do they need charms for?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Legendforte: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Another Yahoo guy spotted

Those fools up there forgot that if everyone goes into crimes, nobody would be able to walk down the street, including them. I don't understand the kinda upbringing people get these days
No mind them
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

The shocking thing is that these boys feel very proud to be referred to as yahoo boys. Their dressing, hairstyle & behaviour always show they are proud to be identified as yahoo boys. They don't try to hide it & most girls crush on them, not minding they are criminals.

BTW, no be our Nairaland resident yahoo boy I de see so? grin

You will hear the dumb ass girls proudly saying my BF is a Yahoo guy, My Fiance is a yahoo guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Immorttal: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

There's no such thing as a legit husler
gbamsolutely!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roysnickz:

Don't get me twisted. I am not supporting Yahoo or fraud. I happened to be someone that hate illegality with passion...But however, come to the painful realization that almost all of us are into it. Take this scenario that happened to me just about 30 minutes back as an example of what I said the online salers are also into scam....Met this person on this forum who talked about an opportunity to easily make N50K or more online in a day... Perhaps, it sounded too good to be true but I followed him up to WhatsApp chat... behold this fellow introduced me to something I have been doing for over two weeks now with less than N1K made so far. The point here is that in trying to get referral commission from people, this online maketer resolted to projecting his system way beyond what the system actually is. What do you call that? a lot of people are deceived like that into investing their hard earn money into things they would have not had they knew well.
So, the fraud here is not the system; it's not what they are selling or promoting neither is it the work they are doing but the fraud is in the manner they are doing it. Take the suspended ACP Abah Kyari for instance, the police work he is doing is not fraud but he involved fraudulent practice in doing the work. A lot of us are like that.
I was in the NIMC office yesterday for my National ID card. On the queue that I was, I met a class mate who advised me to go outside, come in as if I wanted to check something and go straight in the room the card was being done. He followed the same fraudulent way and got his done. That is fraud, it's illegality in totality. But it's unfortunate that we are like that.
The difference here is that for the online fraudsters/Yahoo, the high way rubbers, the kidnappers, the car snatchers, the bandits, etc, the job (what they are doing) is illegal as well as their actions. However, for the rest of us or let me say most of us, the job (what we are doing) is legit but our actions (the way we are doing it) is illegal.

I understand you bro, but i just know that topic is based on financial fraud that will surely cause a negative impact on others emotionally and physically...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
BornRicch:

Are you selling your phones on fix price? If not, that means you have cheated someone before and that makes you a fraud.

You can't expect an item to be sold at a fix price, you can also see what the economy is saying.

And in a business, the buyers have to bargain and they will settle for what they can afford.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Afokesco(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Anything wey your mate dey do...do am
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
After all these stress, they will stupidly waste the money. Everynyt na olosho nyt, buying pro max for the olosho gf, Pouring wine on Watches, dorimes, and throwing cash at ppl in the name of graduation. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by ZeusP(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just Passing By
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chidexter:

Leave am make him dey fool himself
If you no use person, person go you use
Ie either you be the prey or predator
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
kereman1:

I know of a guy wey dey do G for over 5years wey never pick shimgbin
I also know of someone dat lives large, d guy say na g him dey do, untill police burst am say na kidnapper.
Gboys wey no dey collect dollars na kidnappers or armedrobbers them be.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Roysnickz: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
BornRicch:

exactly
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Roysnickz: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ferdinandu:
You will hear the dumb ass girls proudly saying my BF is a Yahoo guy, My Fiance is a yahoo guy
it's quite unfortunate bro
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Simpubozz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Schprobs:
I have always says these it's not possible to live duping people everyday, man is not that stupid
lol, who b dis jew grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by hansomb: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Chidexter:

you deserve a wireless slap for your low self esteem thinking

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Streetpresident: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2021
That reminds me of that song....

Oni Maga, Bill am
Small money nack am,
EFCC nbo Japa...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2021
WAH NAOOO
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Freelane33(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Na juju be that grin grin grin grin grin
livinbygrace:

Lol!!A guy was advised to invest in online business(crypto,forex,gold mining) by one motivational speaker,after investing over $5k,within a month ,the business crumbled and no returned,the motivational speaker is no where to be found till date and my guy never get himself.No be yahoo be that?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Roysnickz:

The guy has a point. Every one in Nigeria is in one form of cheat or the other except where the opportunity is not there.
The man selling phones and other stuffs online cheat and lie to make profit/sales. The one working in government offices cheat the system. The police officers cheat the citizens. The students cheat the examiners. The lectures cheat the students/society by not attending all lectures as supposed by collect salaries.
So, should you look at it critically, Nigerians are not just hustling legit. It's common for them to say it's where one works that one chop but quick to condemn a common thief forgetting all are crime.

I am not guilty of a single thing up there, and still wealthy.... So, keep deceiving and justifying what's wrong.

No one expects or demands perfection from anyone, but legit lifestyle is feasible and quite common too.

Crime is crime, and criminals know themselves! Simple as that!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2021
omoadeleye:

I understand you bro, but i just know that topic is based on financial fraud that will surely cause a negative impact on others emotionally and physically...

Leave these clowns... Let them keep justifying what shouldn't even be spoken of.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by LordPherule(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Contact us for your:

▫️Cashing out of Bitcoin/USDT/ETH et al.
(Receiving majorly into Blockchain wallet)

▫️ Redeeming of Gift Cards & e-Codes.
(First-Hand Rate - At juicy and competitive rates with the Chinese)

▫️Coinme™ Vouchers Redeeming
(Before ordering a voucher, always hesitate to ask for the number to vend to)

▫️Withdrawal of PayPal/Payoneer/Zelle funds.
(Tidied freelance funds)

Fair rates & swift payment.

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Lukaku95: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

The shocking thing is that these boys feel very proud to be referred to as yahoo boys. Their dressing, hairstyle & behaviour always show they are proud to be identified as yahoo boys. They don't try to hide it & most girls crush on them, not minding they are criminals.

it's like a title now. Like a thing of proud to be referred to as a yahoo boy..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Roysnickz:

The guy has a point. Every one in Nigeria is in one form of cheat or the other except where the opportunity is not there
You are very incorrect! @bolded
I recently had the opportunity to steal without being caught from a Politician, somebody who steals from others, a fraction of his abnormal wealth, he wouldn't even know if I(we) removed the Money. This is tens of millions we are talking about
I am in debt, poor, sick and facing challenges left and right, still i didn't do it, my conscience is the only thing I have tbh.

Now I know that most would jump at that, and tbh, I wouldn't feel they've done something bad, but I didn't and there a few others that would not do it either.

Not everybody is a thief

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by Cokahot: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Dey fool yourself,fool
Odeh
GreaterFuture:

You are very incorrect! @bolded
I recently had the opportunity to steal without being caught from a Politician, somebody who steals from others, a fraction of his abnormal wealth, he wouldn't even know if I(we) removed the Money. This is tens of millions we are talking about
I am in debt, poor, sick and facing challenges left and right, still i didn't do it, my conscience is the only thing I have tbh.

Now I know that most would jump at that, and tbh, I wouldn't feel they've done something bad, but I didn't and there a few others that would not do it either.

Not everybody is a thief
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cokahot:
Dey fool yourself,fool
Odeh
Do you know me before
Do you know me offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.