Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) (40617 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by warrior13: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
To every and anyone that thinks this doom is far away, think again.

A Jihad is loading. When you combine Power, Money and illiteracy the combustion is horrible.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Godssplan: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
These are the Talibans
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congrats to them...

Nothing like doing whatever criminal act you like while being protected by the president of the country!!!

I have nothing against these people tbh... Absolutely nothing! They won't be here doing such nonsense with so much boldness if they didn't enjoy some sort of Federal immunity.

The people I have everything against are Southerners keeping quiet and acting like nothing is wrong all because they hope to be given a chance to rule... These are the real infidels, and I despise every single one of them!!!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Emperormartin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm yet to understand this govt under Buhari.

If they want Islamic state give them Islamic state and let the Southerners go.

I don't understand this forced conglomerate of Nigeria Nation

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Princedapace(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
North is such a problem to southern Nigeria.

Southern governors don't know how to help her people. Southern governors and politicians pls, ur people will be grateful if u help leave this union. Face ur fears and stand on the side of ur people.
These bandits are religious monsters and worse is that many northern politicians share similar views. So, it is a very complicated situation.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by vanunu: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

We don't even have an actual Intelligence Agency.

Normally using the surrounding areas in this video, a well positioned Intelligence Agency should be able to determine where these Terrorists are hiding.

DSS, SSS, DMI, NIA, DIA and NNSBS are just Akara and Akamu intelligence agencies.

They just go to the office to listen to music and watch movies on office PC.

Who told you they don't know where they are?
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by victons(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chineke nna, is this Nigeria? Is this recent?
We are finished.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
If a Southerner tries 1/3 of this, they would have nailed his ass with the Firearms Act and get him sentenced by both quota system and learned judges. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by jumpandpas(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by afube: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
JAOS:
Repentant bandits indeed
We now see why these people always have easy access to schools and travellers it is likely that they are also in the government
We pray other region are prepare for what will come down from the north

bros it is like you just woke up now? this is what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been screaming from the rooftop since 2015, Nigerians can keep hating on IPOB, one day Nigerians may look for IPOB and ESN and una no go see dem!

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Tapout(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Not sure why some people are making a joke out of this. This is not funny at all. We are all feeling at ease because these guys haven't left the shores of the North yet.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by AK481(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why are they shouting allahu akbar ?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by afube: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
benikad:
I remember a time when the president of Chad led his soldiers to bombard boko-haram since then no terrorist group near chad again.

But look at us the so-called Giant of Africa Bandit, Boko Haram is using us to catch a cruise.

I really love this country a lot both most Times I feel so sad due to the incompetency and our corrupt leaders

It won't take a serious government anything to neutralize this animals

Sir your love is highly misplaced!
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by juman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari is a cursed president.
Worst president in the world.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
I expect southern leaders to give these aboki condition, clear the terrorist in your region or let's go on our separate ways

the money these idiots are consuming from Nigeria purse, if you know it ehn is enough to enroll millions of youths on ICT empowerment

aboki have dragged this country they claimed to love backward

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Aboks(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari relations
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by almusay(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
They are only doing their self. Nigerian military will finish them soon.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Akharmony: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nah run o if this men set in.... This guy don gather too much morale pass the nigerian security..
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by OgwuEgo: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Muslim terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Is like Muslim have this unquenchable thirst for blood
Yes.
All d adult life of mohammed was spent fighting, robbing caravans and abducting women for rape.
He reportedly once beheaded 900 Jews in one night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by vivalavida(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
And theĆ½ are shouting allahu akbar.
Something is cooking up north. This is more than banditry. This is jihad soldiers

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
They should be enjoying the business as he last

Next Govt will not take all this shiitt
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Tremple8v: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Watching the video really makes me weak , such weapons in such hands .

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by dhantey324(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
There's an ethnic agenda going on.... Can't tell me nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Aboks(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
AK481:
Why are they shouting allahu akbar ?
THATS THE NAME OF THE IDOL THEY WORSHIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Jolomenas: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Terrorists speaking Fulfude...wow, wearing Police and Military BDUs.

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]
Mumu that is not fulfulde its hausa
Nonsense wuna go dey talk wetin wuna no know
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by aryzgreat: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria Talibans celebrating with US arms in Afghanigeria
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Jolomenas: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emmaxx:
You always here allahu akbar after every shot. I think allahu akbar is the wicked demon working in all musleem terrorists. Children of destruction! May God save every innocent person in this country in Jesus' name. sad
Sissy no dey rant for here, go to the bush and utter this nonsense
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Kirchoffs: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jihad is coming, just take a lot look at the arms and ammunition on display here . How do you expect locals to defend themselves with daneguns against such heavy machinery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.