Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) (40642 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by suffering: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
That first one handled the gun a little too well. I’m sure there’s a military man or seven in that crowd. The third guy was obviously a bandit; from his appearance to how he handled the firearm.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Brimstone77: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5GQGftln4M
after watching this just ask your self "if these people with this kind of fire power decided to invade or attack my village will we be able to survive"....

Just sit alone in your room and ask your self that question..

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by rollywise(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Evil religion. Buhari has failed woefully
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Dsprave: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
How can anyone proscribe this freedom fighter a terrorist ?
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by jojothunder: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria is finish..........
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by rolams(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
It is finished!
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Ventura1: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
President Buhari will be happy and Garba Shehu will be full of smile seeing their people display mastery of arms and ammunition.
See the similarities in their smile, they are brothers.

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by KingMack(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Gbosa, gbosa, gun shot inna di air

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
RomanGreen:
Nnamdi Kanu warned us oooo, una eye don dey clear small small, e go reach everyone door step.... These are the repentant boko boys while the women and children they rendered widow and fatherless respectively remains in everlasting agony, meanwhile mumuric is busy telling Buhari to pamper them like brothers....lol, naija is finished grin
I gat nothing to say, when Kanu was hammering it, he was called all sorts of names, coward, albino, wailer and cry me a river. Life na turn by turn it

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Otuegbe: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
When your father is the president
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by onuman: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

The bandits don’t even mask their faces again.
Meaning: they are not enemies of the security forces and government.
The large number of bandits can easily take Aso Rock, if they want .
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by teepain: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Seeing these bandits in Nigeria's military fatigues is really heartbreaking. They were literally dancing on the graves of the military men who died while fighting these terrorists.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by chukwumzurum(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Let Dem just carve out that part of Nigeria out of Nigeria..
Dem too Dy disgrace us for international community..
Make Dem carry their agenda govern themselves..
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
With uniforms & hilux how will d innocent know who are genuine soldiers & policemen from those terrorists. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
And these are still called bandits? While ipob are tagged terrorists. Some wicked politicians, reporters and columnists are still talking herders/farmers clashes when these terrorists go on operations. My heart bleeds for all these evils in our land. But I know for sure that 'though hands join with hands, the wicked shall not go unpunished'. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Phillip2see: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
[My brother it is not incompetency by the government, there is war going on by the fulani calbal. The war has already started. That is why your president will do or say anything against it. Because that is why he came to power in the first place . quote author=benikad post=105417756]I remember a time when the president of Chad led his soldiers to bombard boko-haram since then no terrorist group near chad again.

But look at us the so-called Giant of Africa Bandit, Boko Haram is using us to catch a cruise.

I really love this country a lot both most Times I feel so sad due to the incompetency and our corrupt leaders

It won't take a serious government anything to neutralize this animals[/quote]
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is why it is bad to keep paying these bastards ransoms. This is how they gather money to form an army.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Blankstare(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's a communion thing for them, I can see their ' civilians' , women and children living happily..
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Only divine intervention remaining.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
I thought Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are the main problem of Nigeria?
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by SarkinYarki: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
alsudan:
See the rounds fired by these terrorists (Christened Bandits by Buhari) in the cause of Gyrating.

Their locations in our forests and villages too seem to be well known by the government, why have they not been wiped off in similar fashion as MNK and Igboho?

The one way pain me pass, is how the used our army colors to sew Mallam Jalabia.

Let's keep pretending they are not Buharis private Army

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by africandollar: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Alhu akubaru indeed...see dem screaming like goats...Naija?! Na so we go dey dey?! angry angry angry
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by rolams(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Is like Muslim have this unquenchable thirst for blood

I hate this kind of statement. For how long have you been moving around freely in the south with the muslims?

Have you ever seen any of the southern muslims behave like all these animals?

You see Afghanistan muslims running away from their fellow country men. That's enough to let you know that some of these people (Taliban, Boko Haram, Bandits, herders and others) are terrorists.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by SarkinYarki: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
onuman:

The bandits don’t even mask their faces again.
Meaning: they are not enemies of the security forces and government.
The large number of bandits can easily take Aso Rock, if they want .

They have never masked their faces nor hidden their location..they know Buhari govt is not looking for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Notice their accents, their shoes to differentiate them from officers
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by SarkinYarki: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
suffering:
That first one handled the gun a little too well. I’m sure there’s a military man or seven in that crowd. The third guy was obviously a bandit; from his appearance to how he handled the firearm.

No military man Among them ..they have all been operating heavy duty machine guns for over 6 years now so they are good at it ...you saw one could even de-jam that DSHK with just one hand

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by SarkinYarki: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

Buharis private army at work ...you can see the rogue president has deliberately heavily armed his tribe
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Cokahot: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
If popo hear such sound for West and East,na run and off uniform dem go do. See gun clapping
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by SarkinYarki: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
rolams:

I hate this kind of statement. For how long have you been moving around freely in the south with the muslims?

Have you ever seen any of the southern muslims behave like all these animals?

You see Afghanistan muslims running away from their fellow country men. That's enough to let you know that some of these people (Taliban, Boko Haram, Bandits, herders and others) are terrorists.

Keep decieving yourself...If These Bandits overun south today you will be the first to start pointing home of infidels for them
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324, onionbandit...it seems we are making progress. its like these are d arms and weapons garba shehu said ipob is stockpiling all over nigeria

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Theunbothered: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Terrorists speaking Fulfude...wow, wearing Police and Military BDUs.

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]

We have been screaming against these evil creatures since but politics blinds some people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.