Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) (40640 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by otivere: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stop rebranding their names. These are terrorist. Boko-Haram

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Desusi: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is serious, where do we missed it Nigeria? Who bewitched us.Honestly, we need divine intervention. But there is God in heaven.A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by tonyashburton: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ransom alert don show.Tufia!
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Urchmantete: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Known gunmen
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by bab22: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
why would they not celebrate when ransom payment is coming in steadily.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Blankstare(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Princedapace:
North is such a problem to southern Nigeria.

Southern governors don't know how to help her people. Southern governors and politicians pls, ur people will be grateful if u help leave this union. Face ur fears and stand on the side of ur people.
These bandits are religious monsters and worse is that many northern politicians share similar views. So, it is a very complicated situation.

There's a way eating from the national pot makes you weak, southern leaders are weak and always ego-chasing inorder to oppress and till for their children. The onus lies with all southerners of under 50 to rise up, enlighten our people especially the naive ones who still preach one Nigeria, and all others abroad to come together and fight this war once and for all. Similarly, the east and west must must be told that only a unified front can win the impending war. I had all my education in the north, one factual thing I can defend with my life is that the only language the average Fulani understand is VIOLENCE!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

If them born you well make we arrange meeting I wan make you repeat this thing wey you write so.
Pig

Shekau brother,you wan shed him blood?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Princedapace(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blankstare:

There's a way eating from the national pot makes you weak, southern leaders are weak and always ego-chasing inorder to oppress and till for their children. The onus lies with all southerners of under 50 to rise up, enlighten our people especially the naive ones who still preach one Nigeria, and all others abroad to come together and fight this war once and for all. Similarly, the east and west must must be told that only a unified front can win the impending war. I had all my education in the north, one factual thing I can defend with my life is that the only language the average Fulani understand is VIOLENCE!
You are right.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Charly68: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why not call them terrorists in military uniform...Buhari should proclaim them terrorists now ..
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by aryzgreat: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
So a community like this exists In Nigeria, but Buhari, Garba shehu and Femi Adeshitna are having sleepless night over flag wielding ipob?

This country is a joke!
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
JAOS:
Repentant bandits indeed
We now see why these people always have easy access to schools and travellers it is likely that they are also in the government
We pray other region are prepare for what will come down from the north
Every state should handle their own business & stop waiting for the Federal Government, this is a democratic Federal System of Government, Federal, States & Local Governments, the Local Government officials of Where these bandits are know them, democracy has failed.

The Governors have captured the Local Governments, people keep shouting Federal Government when actually it is the units, the States & Local Governments that have failed woefully in their primary duties, this bandits should have been the Local Vigilantes, you pay them accordingly, only in peace Times does prosperity shines its brightest.
Lagos State doesn’t wait for Federal Government before they handle their business.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
aryzgreat:
So a community like this exists In Nigeria, but Buhari, Garba shehu and Femi Adeshitna are having sleepless night over flag wielding ipob?

This country is a joke!
It is in a Local Government in a State, the jurisdiction of the State Governor, their Governors since 1999 didn’t act, they collect security votes money from the Federal Government every month? Never heard any Governor say that the money they received for security isn’t enough? What did they do with the money?

These men should have been the Local Vigilantes get paid even better than The Nigerian Police Force by the state Governor. It is these bandits money their Governors, Senators, Representatives, Local Governments stole from them, the Local Government Chairman is no different from them, at best he will be a reformed bandit that joined politics. Eastern Governors are wise, they reported ipob to the Federal Government.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Jolomenas: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Shekau brother,you wan sched him blood?
I go shed your own join
Animal
You no go mind your business
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

We don't even have an actual Intelligence Agency.

Normally using the surrounding areas in this video, a well positioned Intelligence Agency should be able to determine where these Terrorists are hiding.

DSS, SSS, DMI, NIA, DIA and NNSBS are just Akara and Akamu intelligence agencies.

They just go to the office to listen to music and watch movies on office PC.

But Gumi has stated clearly several times that they know who the bandits are and their domains.

He also clearly said he doesnt go to see bandits without the backing of the security agencies.

Lol.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Don't be an idiot. They shouting Allahu Akbar doesn't make what they're doing Islamic.

They violated all the rules and principles of Islam, they're criminals and Terrorist. They're to be killed while captured.

Never attribute these misdeeds to Islam, NEVER
Emmaxx:
You always here allahu akbar after every shot. I think allahu akbar is the wicked demon working in all musleem terrorists. Children of destruction! May God save every innocent person in this country in Jesus' name. sad
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Whitecoal711: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Business men
Business as usual
El rufai
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Emmaxx: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
OK, sir. I'm not an idiot and I'll not be one. But please, answer this: what are all the rules and principles of Islam concerning killing and violence according to the Hadith and Quran. Thanks and salam.
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't be an idiot. They shouting Allahu Akbar doesn't make what they're doing Islamic.

They violated all the rules and principles of Islam, they're criminals and Terrorist. They're to be killed while captured.

Never attribute these misdeeds to Islam, NEVER

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Sammerboi: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
What pisses me off these rag tags shouting Allahu Akbarlike they’re on a jihad course. Banditry, terrorism and kidnapping ain’t no Jihad you Fulani bastards. The south needs to wake up and break away from this bloodthirsty idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Qur'an 5, verse 32
“Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”

Quran 2 verse 256
“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.”

Quran 5, verse 8
“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.”

Emmaxx:
OK, sir. I'm not an idiot and I'll not be one. But please, answer this: what are all the rules and principles of Islam concerning killing and violence according to the Hadith and Quran. Thanks and salam.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Nikkganc08(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
RPirez:

It shall NEVER be well with you and your generations! angry

U r a canal man.

ur mouth has no power.

I rebuke ur useless rants.

Back to sender.

If human tongue where to be needed for money ritual, ur tongue won't yield more than 15,720 naira.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
One person go come out now, dey type say na media propaganda. If dem swear for their brains i nor know oo
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Memphitz357: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nikkganc08:
God bless Nigeria.

Indeed, Bubu is working.

DSS, ARMY, POLICE , etc won't see this celebration.

They won't also feel insulted that criminals are wearing their uniforms.

And they'll never interfere.

Sadly, most empty skull guys thinks the problem of Nigeria is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

One day, uncircumcised bandits will enter ur houses and rape ur mother and sister without condom (while u and ur father watch helplessly).

Then kill ur dad.

Kill ur mum and sister after the rape.

Kidnap ur brothers and ask for ransom.

Burn down ur house

Then ask u to go get 20million naira as Ransom for ur brother else he'll be killed too.

Only then will u cry out for help.

But guess what...

U rejoiced when Nnamdi KANU was imprisoned.

U celebrated d arrest of Sunday Igboho.

Now, u r ALONE.

no more neighbors to come to ur rescue (cos they are all criminals and deserve to b in prison. While u r d only saint)

Its not a curse.

Its what people face daily in Nigeria.

Just read today or yesterdays headlines on Nairaland alone and see for ur self.

Irrespective of tribe, let's all remember that we first entered this world as HUMANS.

Before joining any TRIBE or RELIGION.

These days, wild animals are more civilized than humans.

Monkeys would hardly kill its fellow monkey.

But here in Nigeria, lol...

I don't even trust myself not to talk of trusting others.

Please, this is not a hate speech.

No tribe was mentioned or spoken against in my post.

I love my country Nigeria.
I love my president.
God bless Nigeria.
Cc....Ilovedemanna
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Splashme: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrible
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by pooozeee(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
These guys are not bandit, they are terrorist eg ISIS or ISIL the security of this country is not guaranteed.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by pooozeee(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
This administration is too weak
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Crownny88(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
alsudan:

The one way pain me pass, is how the used our army colors to sew Mallam Jalabia.
grin grin I can feel your pain bro.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
benikad:
I remember a time when the president of Chad led his soldiers to bombard boko-haram since then no terrorist group near chad again.

But look at us the so-called Giant of Africa Bandit, Boko Haram is using us to catch a cruise.

I really love this country a lot but most Times I feel so sad due to the incompetency and our corrupt leaders

It won't take a serious government anything to neutralize this animals
this is not a country....dividing it is my dream
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by tymicjay77: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
rolams:

I hate this kind of statement. For how long have you been moving around freely in the south with the muslims?

Have you ever seen any of the southern muslims behave like all these animals?

You see Afghanistan muslims running away from their fellow country men. That's enough to let you know that some of these people (Taliban, Boko Haram, Bandits, herders and others) are terrorists.

Bro the reason southern Muslim is not behaving like the Northern Muslim is because of the christian among them. Let the population of Muslim get to 60% you will start witnessing what is happening in the North. Over here too.
Sometimes I see Islam as occultic group, cos I can't imagine a 20 numbers of christian act in unison to commit evil at same time without one opposing them due to his conscience, but will have seen a whole Muslim community act in unison to commit evil is it that once you join Islam your conscience or human feeling become dead. ...taking life is evil no matter the reason you taking it for.weither the person is infidel as they always claim ,life that you can create and you take .

Southern muslim will claim they are better off, where as deep inside in their heart they wish they execute what the northern Muslim are doing also, they are only hindered because of the opposition they will face from the christian and other religious .
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by rayval(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
What happened in Afgan cannot happen in Nigeria. Southerners will not let that happen even if the afonjas try to do what they know how to do best.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by dejol88: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
It only very useless person that will see this video and think the south should just fold arms and do nothing!

I have been thinking, should these guys choose to enter South, what are the necessary tools available to repel them? Are we going to watch helplessly while they stroll through our communities killing our families without any resistance?

I would like to think we have security in place such as, the police and military formations in different places to check these guys should they try to come at us. But remembering what happened in Agatu, Benue state and just recently in Jos where military said they never had any order to stop rampaging terrorist.

My greatest worry is that, we have supposedly leaders who are meant to advance our interest rather more in interested in personal agenda as opposed to collective one.

We are in deep trouble.

Who will help southern Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates / Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.