Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker (32198 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by josielewa(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
rip to the dead ones...
check my signature for the best coin to launch
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by benjida: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
These Akwa Ibom drivers are extremely callous. And they are very rude as well. If you ply all those bad and narrow kogi roads with Akwa Ibom drivers, you'll have nightmares for the rest of your life if you survive the journey.

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Crossroad1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
You know sometimes when you travel at night you see alot, moon shines on one side of the road and the sun on the other part of the road but what hurt me the most is the imagination that some pipe or map can be drawn from the SW to the SE atimes making it hard for palm tree to crawl on mighty oceans
just a friendly reminder, take your drugs
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Rimsd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
With all that's happening in the country "north" people still travel in the night and even to the north cool una try ooo.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by symbianDON(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Highness don hold this one
Asin ehnnnnn!! The guy don reach Afghanistan sef!
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Chinny024(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Take a flight..To me,it's 98% safer than bus...This days,drivers drink Alomo bitter mixed with spirit and all the roots before embarking on the road mostly at nights...
No pilot would need alcohol to operate..
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by emmeyen: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Any right thinking Corper shouldn't go anywhere far from his or her state. Not in this present security crisis across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Olaniyi247(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Ah
This is a very good news
sorry good and bad news. : grin grin grin
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by rave409: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
One of the reasons why the life expectancy is a low in Nigeria
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Szilard: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Betboss:

At a point I was like what am I even reading. Had read again and again, and I was even more confused.

This one should be in the psychiatric hospital.

But you saw his moniker name na grin grin
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by PBeni(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
You know sometimes when you travel at night you see alot, moon shines on one side of the road and the sun on the other part of the road but what hurt me the most is the imagination that some pipe or map can be drawn from the SW to the SE atimes making it hard for palm tree to crawl on mighty oceans

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by SoundWaves: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
you're high bruh, I had to read twice then check your username before i could understand your point(off point) sad
I Don laff tire
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Lamasta(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for life
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by mydivinely: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
I shall not die but live to declare the Goodness of God....Every spirit of Accident Faya
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Meedon: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Betboss:

At a point I was like what am I even reading. Had read again and again, and I was even more confused.

This one should be in the psychiatric hospital.

No be only me notice this thing ooo

The guy should go for medical check up.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by techWriter1: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
congratulate God tonner
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Comedian2019: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
We thank God for the escape.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Lekison(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
you need serious attention
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Lekison(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Bayonet40: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
you just gave me headache now. angry
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Ukezeal: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why should someone be posted to where he/she would av to travel over 12hours, why we no dey get sense for this country na...

Prospective members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, narrowly escaped death when a bus conveying them to orientation camps in the North rammed into a stationary tanker, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at about 10:41pm on Wednesday, at Ohono village, along the Lokoja Expressway.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, To As At The Time of Filing This Report however, it was gathered that the bus belonging to the Akwa Ibom Transport Company, AKTC, rammed into the stationary tanker truck.

One of the prospective Corps members, Ekeno Essien, a Univerisity of Uyo graduate shared the photos from the scene, As Sighted By with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2713698068775732&id=100004066968315[/quote]
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by rickleye: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why would you park your vehicle on the road without flashes being on. or a cone ? I mean we watch these films from abroad, dress and talk like them - but to act like them- Its a problem. Glad you survived.... Give thanks in Church on Sunday.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Pyhonist: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:

Oga it is Ok that you’re Ok

Lollllllll!
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by tutudesz: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bayonet40:
you just gave me headache now. angry
Check his name 1st
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by tutudesz: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
You be the real Offpoint king grin

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Nmezor(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by belcom10(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for life.

What's wrong ,Akwa Ibom again.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Akharmony: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
nah wettin we go eat we deh find make we meet wettin go eat us.. May God keep is watch over us.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by adecz: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Moving in on northern Nigeria roads
at 11pm, in this era of bandits &
kidnappers❓❔

❌❌

E be like say your parents no love you
at all, for them to allow you start a
journey from Akwa ibom so late, maybe from around
12 to 1 pm that day.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by egunna(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Prospective members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, narrowly escaped death when a bus conveying them to orientation camps in the North rammed into a stationary tanker, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at about 10:41pm on Wednesday, at Ohono village, along the Lokoja Expressway.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, To As At The Time of Filing This Report however, it was gathered that the bus belonging to the Akwa Ibom Transport Company, AKTC, rammed into the stationary tanker truck.

One of the prospective Corps members, Ekeno Essien, a Univerisity of Uyo graduate shared the photos from the scene, As Sighted By with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2713698068775732&id=100004066968315
see mumu talk.u better just thank God for ur life.so people no dey die for ur state abi?
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Cyoung4real(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:

Josh, is that you??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday / Some Amazing Aerial View Of Kano State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.