Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) (51769 Views)

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by bestower: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
I think we read a similiar story weeks ago here or is this another tragedy...looks so familiar...R.I.P to the dead ones.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Nekky5(f): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is so sad!! May God console the bereaved.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by JBoss25(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is why I don't eat suya
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Coded78: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
The suya seller did not poisoned the suya, because they are not the only person that buys it from the seller
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
... So sad

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Over and over again I don’t think the suya killed them

It's obvious the man and his family was the target of the poison
So for the fact that there are holiday makers at home, they have to join them to eat

Hence the massive casualties

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by koolest4christ(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's very painful. Rest in peace, to all of their souls and comfort to those left behind. It's mysteriously mysterious walahi.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by domopps(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
God Knows the best a colleague at work is the senior brother to the man that lost his four kids and currently in the village for the proper burial rites

When his back we would know the actual course of the death

God please console the families

This is way too heavy �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Gig247: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is so sad.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
This country sef.. I am starting to doubt they were actually poisoned.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by johnisaola(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The suya didn't kill them, the juice most likely did cos it's expired. If you check on the packet you'll most likely find it to be an expired product.

In Nigeria dealers value profit more than human lives.

Rip to the dead, this year will be Buhari's last as president of this country.

This I have seen.
You read my mind,
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
This country sef.. I am starting to doubt they were actually poisoned. Could be fake juice or bad suya/meat na God they save us for this country because the things we consume with our own money. No regulation of anything whatsoever. Like animals in the wild. Btw while them pile them up like those aboki wey dey pile up dead goats for wheelbarrow go market undecided
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Two things.
Either the Suya or the fake drink.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by kuuljay(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Junk journalism,it's been all over that they died after eating suya and juice...now you came out with headline of how they died and still repeated old info with nothing new

4 Likes

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by EmperorTolson: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The suya didn't kill them, the juice most likely did cos it's expired. If you check on the packet you'll most likely find it to be an expired product.

In Nigeria dealers value profit more than human lives.

Rip to the dead, this year will be Buhari's last as president of this country.

This I have seen.
If it's this year 2021
Amen
Can it be this month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Edusouls(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abia State is the land of the living dead, so am not surprised, one of their adulterated juice made in one hustlers backyard have killed them, buhari no dey there ooo, they should call upon MNK and ipob/ESN to investigate, why calling the federal government? This BIAFRA people are completely foolish and senseless, wicked people..
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
WaffenSS:
No respect for the dead.

They're just piled up like sacks of potatoes and obscenely photographed to be shared on social media for the macabre joy of voyeurs and diseased minds.

Naija blogs for you undecided

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by rezzy: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Judolisco:
Always teach ur children how to say thank you I have ate from home. Or thanks I don't want ... So sad

They were holidaying with the other family

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by kweensheba: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
What a tragedy!

God will give the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by ostartruth: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chai. very painful. their father resembles Tony Elumelu sha.

RIP to the deceased
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by LMS1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hopebringer:
Okay

But why is this ok front page ? How is this news important to the nation?

Do you know how many people died from eating poison all over Nigeria yesterday? Or is this family related to the British prime minister?

Why is this on front page ?
Nairaland Is A General Forum And Not Only Focus On News That Are Important To Nigeria But News Mainly Within Nigeria.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad grin shocked lipsrsealed embarassed undecided sad angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by MNDY(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
WaffenSS:
No respect for the dead.

They're just piled up like sacks of potatoes and obscenely photographed to be shared on social media for the macabre joy of voyeurs and diseased minds.

One weird attitude of Nigerians my brother.

I am unable to take the Ibafo highway road on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway on foot to my nearby office after seeing the corpse of a popular mad lady who was either killed or hit by a car. Many people move around this area and no one has deemed it fit to call relevant authorities.

Her corpse was carelessly kept aside on the highway and for 3days now, her corpse is still there. I checked from afar this evening again. Parts of her body were butchered the day I unknowingly passed very close by her corpse. If you see how people were passing her corpse unbothered and even staying around it to wait for bus and doing other things, you will think it is not a human-being lying down there.

I can't say if it was an attack or if she was hit by a car on that dangerously busy highway. To cross that road na work. That day I saw her, I was not myself throughout that day. I have still not gotten over thought of it.

Nairalanders, which number can one call in Ogun State to get relevant authorities to come and take her away pls?

3 Likes

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
My village. I know this guy!
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Over and over again I don’t think the suya killed them

The earlier you realise it, the better.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Is only GOD WILL SAVE US IN ALL THIS WE EAT AND CONSUME.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Ibrahimkogi1010: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who are the drunks and how are you sure the drunks are not among those buying your laptop gush now I know why they say talk is cheap it's better you face your hustle oh
smatt1711:
Very sad story, how can a drunk carry out a proper investigation, I feel for this family

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by smatt1711: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibrahimkogi1010:
Who are the drunks and how are you sure the drunks are not among those buying your laptop gush now I know why they say talk is cheap it's better you face your hustle oh
free me to comment my comments in peace, na for my mouth you hear am?
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by admus14(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is so sad. RIP
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
MNDY:

One weird attitude of Nigerians my brother.

I am unable to take the Ibafo highway road on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway on foot to my nearby office after seeing the corpse of a popular mad lady who was either killed or hit by a car. Many people move around this area and no one has deemed it fit to call relevant authorities.

Her corpse was carelessly kept aside on the highway and for 3days now, her corpse is still there. I checked from afar this evening again. Parts of her body were butchered the day I unknowingly passed very close by her corpse. If you see how people were passing her corpse unbothered and even staying around it to wait for bus and doing other things, you will think it is not a human-being lying down there.

I can't say if it was an attack or if she was hit by a car on that dangerously busy highway. To cross that road na work. That day I saw her, I was not myself throughout that day. I have still not gotten over thought of it.

Nairalanders, which number can one call in Ogun State to get relevant authorities to come and take her away pls?

The hurtful part is when other people are dead, dying, or suffering, Nigerians would quickly bring out their phones and record the victims without helping first, because as far as they're concerned, social media must be satiated first and damn humanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.