Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS (2375 Views)

IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obiejesi Chukwunaeme Kingsley a reporter of BBC Igbo Facebook page, has come out yesterday to lament on how IPOB members are threatening to kill him for sometimes reporting news they dont like.

Obiejesi Chukwunaeme Kingsley said it indirectly by referring to IPOB members as the people that call themselves umu chineke. This is very bad and condemnable to say

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220200229620700&id=1375764162

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by uBuNiT: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
A sinner runneth when no one pursueth

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by NoSentiment: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
A family matter for una to resolve, wetin concern a Musa, an Asari or a Babatunde for this matter?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by TarOrfeeek: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
BBC should attempt to be balanced in their reporting.

These Fanatics are enraged by the one sided, damaging reports that BBC Igbo churns out all the time about Igbo society and political situation.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by History555: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rubbish. Every idiot looking for opportunity to trend.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
BBC should attempt to be balanced in their reporting.

These Fanatics are enraged by the one sided, damaging reports that BBC Igbo churns out all the time about Igbo society and political situation.

BBC is balanced sometimes they interview IPOB members and supporters sometimes they interview anti IPOB like Ijelespeaks.
Sometimes they show failed sit at home
Sometimes they show success.

That is reporting for you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
History555:
Rubbish. Every idiot looking for opportunity to trend.

First it was your lawyer, to Jeo Igbokwe now a common news reporter. How many people una wan kill before una achieve this Republic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Notasyouthink
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome to Biafra

Where Citizens rights include beheading Police and using young Girls for Charm making

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Christistruth00:

Welcome to Biafra

Where Citizens rights include beheading Police and using young Girls for Charm making

That is the Biafra of IPOB terrorist my brother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by History555: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

First it was your lawyer, to Jeo Igbokwe now a common news reporter. How many people una wan kill before una achieve this Republic

Who wants to kill you. Oga go and rest jare. You are just attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrorist organization and that's Ipob.

One thing buhari has successfully done is tagging Igbos terrorist even though they are worse than that.

They are bitter, cursed and evil idiots whose only source of joy is killing innocent igbos because the unfortunate life they are living has made them less significant.

BBC reporter this will also add to the world view as you jointly tell your colleagues at BBC that Igbos is no different from Boko Haram.

Meanwhile this is a boost in help to see Ipob as fully blown terrorist group.

Issuing dead threats is now their stock in trade.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Lagosfinder(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
The hypocrisy of a people
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by adefitim(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oh really?
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Unknown journalist

Show us what you reported and the threats

You can tell us your name and show us picture but can't show any proof

Oyigboupdate on disguise

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
History555:

Who wants to kill you. Oga go and rest jare. You are just attention seekers.

Go and tell the bbc reporter on his page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
adefitim:
Oh really?

Yes dear. They kill anything killable
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Go and tell the bbc reporter on his page

UDELE, WATCH THE BELOW VIDEO TO SEE THOSE THAT WILL KILL YOU. THEY ARE THOSE THAT SENT YOU ON THIS SUICIDE MISSION JOB THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN. THEY ARE FAST APPROACHING, AND YOU AND YOUR BBC FRIEND WILL BE AMONG THEIR FIRST VICTIMS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5GQGftln4M

Bandits In Military Uniform Celebrate Claiming Victory Over Buhari's Government With Heavy Gunshots

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
There is nothing godly about IPOB.Umuchineke they call themselves is nothing but Taqqiya to deceive gullible people.
The Ibini Ukpabi oath takers are a demonic blood sucking group that want to use violence and intimidation to bring everybody under the command and control power srtucture of Nnamdi Kanu and turn everyone to zombie.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
paramakina202:
There is nothing godly about IPOB. Umuchineke they call themselves is nothing but Taqqiya to deceive gullible people.
The Ibini Ukpabi oath takers are a demonic blood sucking group that want to use violence and intimidation to bring everybody under the command and control power srtucture of Nnamdi Kanu and turn everyone to zombie.
Go and try Israel because they also call themselves God's children and see if you will be alive to tell the tales. Brainless naive muguh. Your terrorist sponsors are coming and they will cut off your neck before trying the same nonsense in Igboland to later meet their waterloo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
BiafraInc:

Go and try Israel because they also call themselves God's children and see if you will be alive to tell the tales. Brainless naive muguh. Your terrorist sponsors are coming and they will cut off your neck before trying the same nonsense in Igboland to later meet their waterloo.
[/s]

Deranged lunatic.

I don't have your time today.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Commentor: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm glad they are showing him their true colours.

Let's hope they don't display his severed head on a bench at the local village market.
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why do you have to post your picture, you are making things worst for yourself.
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
paramakina202:
[s][/s]

Deranged lunatic.

I don't have your time today.
ZOMBIE, I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN TO YOUR MODERATOR FRIENDS. NAIVE MUGUH, WHY ARE ISRAELIS REFERRED TO AS "GOD'S CHILDREN" AND WHY DO ISRAELIS WASTE NO TIME IN SENDING TERRORISTS LIKE YOU TO THE SATAN'S WORLD AND STILL RETAIN THEIR "GOD'S CHILDREN" NAME? ZOMBIE BRAIN, I KNOW YOU WON'T HAVE ANY ANSWER TO THAT.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nna, nekwa ka akposara isi gi na afia...ndi a aburokwa madu o!
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Commentor:
I'm glad they are showing him their true colours.

Let's hope they don't display his severed head on a bench at the local village market.
YOU MEAN YOUR CONTRAPTION DSS?
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
BiafraInc:

ZOMBIE, I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN TO YOUR MODERATOR FRIENDS. NAIVE MUGUH, WHY ARE ISRAELIS REFERRED TO AS "GOD'S CHILDREN" AND WHY DO ISRAELIS WASTE NO TIME IN SENDING TERRORISTS LIKE YOU TO THE SATAN'S WORLD AND STILL RETAIN THEIR "GOD'S CHILDREN" NAME? ZOMBIE BRAIN, I KNOW YOU WON'T HAVE ANY ANSWER TO THAT.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Jerryherd: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Babarians
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Obiejesi Chukwunaeme Kingsley said it indirectly by referring to IPOB members
When will they kee you for all these fake news you are fond of posting

Modified:
OyigboUpdate:

It is on his personal Facebook. U guys cannot claim responsibility of one action u deny every damn thing
you still dey lie undecided read the part Iquoted and tell me how that tally with your headline undecided

SMH for you! You need help!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Brimstone77: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
They only threatened to kill you, They haven't done that yet...

Just inform us after they have killed you grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by uba1991: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Very good development! Where are the journalist that always support ipob terrorists? Next is Chanel and Arise news. When we tell you that ipob is a terrorist organization, many of you refused to agree with us. Very soon all the animals in nairaland that are supporting them will also received the death threat.
#ipobareterrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Those reporters are afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:bola Ahmed Tinubu In Pictures / Hausa People Have Started Again / My Prediction For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.