Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out (596 Views)

IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS / Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by shidof(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2021
A British Broadcasting Corporation Igbo reporter, Obiejesi Chukwunaeme Kingsley, has alleged that some memebers of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are after his life because he was reporting what they did not like.

Kingsley disclosed this on his Facebook page on Thursday adding that he was familiar with such death threats being a journalist.

Though he did not mention the pro-Biafra separatist group by its name, he indicated by what the members use which is ‘Umu Chineke.’

Kingsley wrote, “As a journalist working with BBC Igbo Service, I am not new to death threats. Myself and my colleagues get death threats on a daily basis. Sometimes it hurts, but most times I laugh it off.

“The interesting thing is that the people that threaten to kill me and my colleagues, are the same people that refer to themselves as "Ụmụ Chineke" or "ụmụ Chukwu okike Abiama". Is it not funny?

“I am not allowed to join issues with these death mongers, but whenever I see the threats, I reply in my heart: "My name is Chukwunaeme. Ejirọ ọnwụ eyi m egwu."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/02/ipob-members-sending-me-death-threats-%E2%80%93-bbc-reporter-cries-out

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by shidof(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Machinegun91(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Anything that worth doing is worth dying for, If you like your job then why not die for it.

Stop crying up and down like a chicken baby.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by AntiBMC(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Clout chaser. He wants to draw attention to himself. M0r0n
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by ogbuefi677(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Even BBC quack journalist wan use IPOB trend too.
He's probably on the verge of being sacked for being nonproductive and has to use this gimmick to revive his failing career.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Dmavin: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Hnnm
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by kuuljay(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Instead of reason the matter and condemn it,just watch how they respond on nairaland with insults grin grin grin that's their trade mark...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by ogbuefi677(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2021
kuuljay:
Instead of reason the matter and condemn it,just watch how they respond on nairaland with insults grin grin grin that's their trade mark...
I insult even you,gbegiri man cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Nonpartisan1: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2021
That's why they are called Terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by cybersoldiers: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
That's why they are called Terrorists...
Did they kill you or your father.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Biafrannuke: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
When the chicken farts, the land on which it stands begins to pursue its.

He twitted in English. So much for an Igbo language journalist and how much on ground he is.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by mbos: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
for you are reporting lies against them

reporting in favour of their enemy, zoogeria

keep crying
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by 9japride(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
BBC is one of the major propaganda news agencies in the world. Nigeria is British project so not supprised.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Nonpartisan1: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Waakanda: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Then leave their matter for them na cool
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by Whitecoal711: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Too good to be true,hard to believe
Social media have been the mouthpiece
Some one is propagating them ,I guess
Re: IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out by sapientia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
DSS propaganda

What did you write?

I know IPOB have no issues with BBC so why with a journalist?

Point us to the article or post that generated the threat

Well,

Zone Bs are free to foam in the mouth

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Sheikh GUMI Apologize To Sunday Igboho's G / Port Harcourt Mall Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / In Nigeria, Presidency Is Given By Arrangement, Not Your Vote - Orji Kalu Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.