Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS (2400 Views)

IPOB Members Sending Me Death Threats – BBC Reporter Cries Out / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
uba1991:
Very good development! Where are the journalist that always support ipob terrorists? Next is Chanel and Arise news. When we tell you that ipob is a terrorist organization, many of you refused to agree with us. Very soon all the animals in nairaland that are supporting them will also received the death threat.
#ipobareterrorists
A real terrorist is talking. Dan buru Uba!
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

When will they kee you for all these fake news you are fond of posting

It is on his personal Facebook. U guys cannot claim responsibility of one action u deny every damn thing
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
They only threatened to kill you, They haven't done that yet...

Just inform us after they have killed you grin grin
Not me BBC reporter.
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is on his personal Facebook. U guys cannot claim responsibility of one action u deny every damn thing
Slowpoke muguh, his question remains, when will they kee you for all the fake news you are fond of posting?
Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by Ofodirinwa: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

BBC is balanced sometimes they interview IPOB members and supporters sometimes they interview anti IPOB like Ijelespeaks.
Sometimes they show failed sit at home
Sometimes they show success.

That is reporting for you.

look at who is telling us what's balanced lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Wants To Kill Me BBC Igbo Reporter Cries Out - PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Not me BBC reporter.
Liar, they are talking about you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim: Let's waste our votes for a party without structure-Pastor Sarah / Mammoth Crowd As Obidients Pull 5million Match For Peter Obi In Imo State / ‘star Boy Is Back’, Timi Dakolo, Others Hail Osinbajo’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.