Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (54894 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma accused Angel of saying that he is 'Kiss and Tell'.

They both exchanged bitter words.

Fake bad biich aka hoe

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by johndho(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma is definitely leaving the house. He bleeped himself up
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by offiahvictor(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
AbujaAgent:
Like Bobrisky share for Bbn
Both are useless
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by ceejay10(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
sematec:
Welcome to bbnaija 6
the real drama has just started
it's becoming interesting.
everyone acting according to script
which drama? Mumu drama
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by koyyess: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma is 45 years old. Very disgusting pedophile.
He is going through menopause...that's why he doesn't act like a normal human being.

Shameless f00l.

Angel thanks for putting him in his place. If na me, my insult for hot pass your own.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Ohyinyeah: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make una join all the latest updates on telegram mybbchanel
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by pius49(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Show video u dey snap t.v
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by suffering: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
He’ll knack her again. There’s no Sammie that she can use as an emotional sponge and Pere doesn’t care for any woman without the name Maria.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Harbehordun(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dirty Show...shame
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Tmonex: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
No link to the video?
lalasticlala here is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivqvgVHl4k
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by EvansU: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na for make dem hear be the thing.

Dialpad:
Government have found something to keep you all busy.

Get your PVC at least
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by philisto: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Queen warn you about boma
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by clothingonline(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
suffering:
He’ll knack her again. There’s no Sammie that she can use as an emotional spongue and Pere doesn’t care for any woman without the name Maria.

Lolz pere and Maria
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by MozartBethoven: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oga all video play. Close ur mouth. No b u we want hear

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by justking(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by imagrg(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dirty character at play. The pig must go back to the mud.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by SATANlST: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
this hoe is the one that made kayvee leave because of her constant harsh rejection. Bleep angel
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by wallstreetnews: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tiwa Savage visit Big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3lLLsnj0I
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by airliner(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo this show dey become boring and boring as d years goes by
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by taiwolomo1: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
wunmi590:

grin
Came home from office and bump into their conversation, honestly, with the little I watched, that guy needs serious slap, even while cross, Yousef and co are telling him to stop, he's still feeling like something else....

There are some things you ignore when it comes to argument with woman...

That guy just lost my respect, Angel is a free girl in that house, and she never deserve what she got this evening
you just bumped into it abi u sidown watch am grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Lucheze(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who missed the fight between angel and boma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ObhnP0OH6Y
#bbnj #bbn #angel #boma
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Lucheze(f): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by valoky22(m): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2021
[quoteI swear bro.author=Sonnobax15 post=105427096] angry
The only thing wey go fit come to our rescue right now na gulder ultimate search....

Make this BBN finish....By the time gulder ultimate search go resume,the competition go cor dey hard for BBN.....At least, reasonable people go get better show to view..[/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by UncleKoboko: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
koyyess:
Boma is 45 years old. Very disgusting pedophile.
He is going through menopause...that's why he doesn't act like a normal human being.

Shameless f00l.

Angel thanks for putting him in his place. If na me, my insult for hot pass your own.
[/s]
Lol
See mumu

Put in his place kee u dier grin

That shameless whóre is the loser here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by wunmi590(m): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2021
taiwolomo1:
you just bumped into it abi u sidown watch am grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where is the video?

Pictures is a zero evidence to words as you analysed it

SHUT UP!!!

EKPA!

SHAMELESS PAID AGENT!!!

HUNGRY CHILD

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by essy4060: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2021
@ falseprophet1 why not prophecy for me ������
FalseProphet1:
I gave this prophecy before and I'll give it again. This year's BBN will produce its first in house pregnancy, the only problem will be that the pregnancy will be aborted so as to hide it, but the truth will still come out.

This I have seen.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by FalseProphet1(m): 5:20am On Sep 03, 2021
essy4060:
@ falseprophet1 why not prophecy for me ������
By this time next year, you'll be outside the shores of this country permanently. Your dream to become a permanent resident in a foreign country will become a reality.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!

EKPA!

SHAMELESS PAID AGENT!!!

HUNGRY CHILD

Biafra is dead and buried, nailed Coffin.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by essy4060: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much.
FalseProphet1:

By this time next year, you'll be outside the shores of this country permanently. Your dream to become a permanent resident in a foreign country will become a reality.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.