Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (54880 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by restore8(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Angel na 21?
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Theevilone(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
It serves that angel right .

That’s the consequences of flirting with him, I watched the night they both made out now he has seen her finish and has the gut to call her family.

I can’t stop loving queen �, Bleep with my baby queen I nemeses will befall you, Maria, angel and boma can testify .
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Revolva(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by fayomim: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Angel don't worry...Boma is going home on Sunday
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by errigdee: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2021
This is the iniquities you rendered upon yourself #BOMA . You and #TEGA gats bear this alone.... You both were so stupid and you sure going to face lots...just hope you don't get evicted sir
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Jdbrasco2: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
This Angel too is very disrespectful, with her boobs already sagged at 21. Nigerians can celebrate rubbish, saying that Angel's mum is Boma's mate at 34yrs old, means she gave birth to her at 13yrs old and we celebrating that. Boma runs his mouth a lot though but for that girl hooring around to be termed *free spirited* by Nigerian women is so absurd. Abeg two of them should get out

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by koyyess: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
Lol
See mumu

Put in his place kee u dier grin

That shameless whóre is the loser here.

Birds of the same miserable feathers.

You and Boma are 1mbeciles. When Boma has been kicked out of the house, he will go back to his low life acting...where the only roles given to him are criminal roles. No one will want to work with him here. Who go lose? grin

Make una dey allow small pikin dey rub Una dirty. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Maxwell4404(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
You wen you even do video am u no get work, oga go find how u go take make money abeg make ur children no ask you watin u do with your life
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by shegz24(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Simp
wunmi590:

Came home from office and bump into their conversation, honestly, with the little I watched, that guy needs serious slap, even while cross, Yousef and co are telling him to stop, he's still feeling like something else....

There are some things you ignore when it comes to argument with woman...

That guy just lost my respect, Angel is a free girl in that house, and she never deserve what she got this evening
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by shegz24(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by essy4060: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

By this time next year, you'll be outside the shores of this country permanently. Your dream to become a permanent resident in a foreign country will become a reality.

This I have seen.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by UncleKoboko: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
koyyess:

Birds of the same miserable feathers.

You and Boma are 1mbeciles. When Boma has been kicked out of the house, he will go back to his low life acting...where the only roles given to him are criminal roles. No one will want to work with him here. Who go lose? grin

Make una dey allow small pikin dey rub Una dirty. Ode.
Lol
Or deh

And your whóre will go to where?
Go back to fúckíng around grin
Now tell me, who's the biggest loser?
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by koyyess: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Or deh

And your whóre will go to where?
Go back to fúckíng around grin
Now tell me, who's the biggest loser?

Mumu. E go shock you. grin
Las las na you go they slide into her DM dey beg for money.

At least you don know say Boma future don cast. Next time he will stop whining like a b1tch that he is at his old age. grin Let him go back to obodo oyibo and suck the d1ck of American film directors. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by UncleKoboko: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
koyyess:

Mumu. E go shock you. grin
Las las na you go they slide into her DM dey beg for money.

At least you don know say Boma future don cast. Next time he will stop whining like a b1tch that he is at his old age. grin Let him go back to obodo oyibo and suck the d1ck of American film directors. cheesy
Lol
Slide into her DM?
You think everyone on social media is as miserable as you're? Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by koyyess: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Slide into her DM?
You think everyone on social media is as miserable as you're? Lol

grin Swallow the bitter pill. It will at least help you decide how not to be stup1d and end up like 45 year old Boma who thinks his game in the house is tight. grin It took a female twice his age to reveal his foolishness.

Stupidity runs in his veins as you can clearly see. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
MozartBethoven:
Oga all video play. Close ur mouth. No b u we want hear
I'm guessing u like classical music going by the moniker.. I have a little collection myself. When i want to do some intense studying and don't want to be disturbed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.