Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (54878 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Daniiel: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
I
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by potbelly(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigga looks unperturbed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Irennediva:
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked
grin fear women were de were wig..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by elhafeez(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bomabwas wrong to bring in her family and insult her father. Boma shouldn't be telling Angel she is a small child. As long as they are in the BB house they are on the same level.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Alex80s(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
I watched it. Boma is a sadist!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yes, he's obviously a sissy.

I've never seen an adult that couldn't just shut up after sex. Always gloating about sexcapades like a sex starved goat.

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by d4gmail: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
a
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by sunshineV(f): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
so lala snap people arguing. is dat not madness?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Giel: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma accused Angel of saying that he is 'Kiss and Tell'.

They both exchanged bitter words.

Thank you.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
wunmi590:

Came home from office and bump into their conversation, honestly, with the little I watched, that guy needs serious slap, even while cross, Yousef and co are telling him to stop, he's still feeling like something else....

There are some things you ignore when it comes to argument with woman...

That guy just lost my respect, Angel is a free girl in that house, and she never deserve what she got this evening

That's the attitude of a man that all his ego lies on sex and women.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Eagle360(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
GUS will chase you people out
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Chudifab(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Don't make bitcoin mistake check my signature for more
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by DabuIIIT: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
ovanda:
First to comment since I joined this forum but I got nothing to say. There's hunger in the Land.

Better check well grin
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Tess24: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I gave this prophecy before and I'll give it again. This year's BBN will produce its first in house pregnancy, the only problem will be that the pregnancy will be aborted so as to hide it, but the truth will still come out.

This I have seen.

Mr seer...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by wunmi590(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's the attitude of a man that all his ego lies on sex and women.

You are not far from the truth
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by NotGej: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Irennediva:
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

Put down that pix. Learn to respect people.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
wunmi590:

You are not far from the truth

Exactly!

He's exhibiting the behavior of a 18 year old teenager that's still discovering sex.
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by techWriter1: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Like Bobrisky stock for Bbn
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Oyerinde16(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Worst bbn housemates........

Big brother picked boring introverted housemates...........over lively street guys......

E sure me say den no fit make 4billion dis season.......

After ABEG sponsored the show with 2b, PATRICIA 1b, and over 30 sponsors lining up with various sponsorships deals, DSTV/GOTV, Innoson, Pepsi, closeup, bet9ja, etc... Baba rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by justifyme(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
The only thing wey go fit come to our rescue right now na gulder ultimate search....

Make this BBN finish....By the time gulder ultimate search go resume,the competition go cor dey hard for BBN.....At least, reasonable people go get better show to view..
gulder ultimate search for forest infested Esn, bandits bokoharam and herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by neyoohhh: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dollar is 530 today.

Just negodu for you brainless bbn peeps.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by Emeka71(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tega is going home.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by DeckeyLyrical1: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON SUBSCRIBE BUTTON ABEG

CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO SUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYoKcNOLAFw
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by ComeToJesus: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by TheGift: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don’t watch BBNaija (no time for that) and don’t know much beyond the headlines I read on sites like Nairaland: But I think this also qualifies as the type of highlight Tega was alluding to , the type that She can do since instead of the kind She can’t do as a married Woman.
AbujaAgent:
Like Bobrisky share for Bbn
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
And she supported pere who did worse than Boma in same kiss and tell?
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by TheWolfen(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Watch it here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVE1q2j5Ht/

Raalsalghul:
No link to the video?
Re: Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oyerinde16:

After ABEG sponsored the show with 2b, PATRICIA 1b, and over 30 sponsors lining up with various sponsorships deals, DSTV/GOTV, Innoson, Pepsi, closeup, bet9ja, etc... Baba rest

Why not make research before quoting me ......
Whc of dem didnt sponsor last year.......even at that they still ended up making 4b after.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.