Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story (1163 Views)

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by MaryBaey(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
All my life it’s always been about music ,I’m just a young person at 22 years of age,I finished secondary school at 2016, dropped and launched my first album at 2017, I planned on making it a big show then but I failed due to some financial conditions the Album didn’t fetch me anything infact I ran in debts then but to be grateful atleast I was able to say I launched a album then
Parents ,families,friends said a lot of sad things to me ..a lot call me unserious
Am I really serious? My mates are in the university but I’m just there all days walking myself to the studio ,i trek a lot ,hoping one day my story will change
I started making waves on Instagram, And Facebook then
I was noticed to some point that I had many celebrities following me then,infact my small Instagram fanbase grew up to 13.5k followers before I got hacked
I’m not here to tell you story for pitying sake nor do I want to get you emotional
But the truth is I’ve failed, yes I’ve failed my parents for not being in the university all the years I’ve always passed my exams though but they criticize me all days saying it’s because I’ve not been serious,sometimes the pressure is just too much on me, everyone waiting for me to shine all the years ..they all knows how good I am when it comes to good music delivery
Damn! Nothing is working
All my mates are graduating, traveling out ,making waves in life but I’m just here loosed almost everything,scammed a lot ,faced a lot ,I had to move to Lagos to keep myself away from the home pressure,I was squatting with a friend until his mom drove me out one day saying must It always be me? Saying I’m proud, I dress like yahoo ,infact she tells the whole street I’m into armed robbery ,I hardly eat many times it’s pains most nights
Had to go back home broke, Think and think on a type of track to do ,atleast I should be successful on my own chosen path too
Then here I come,wrote a very deep romantic album ,more like a romance to express pains and encourage anyone who feels like giving up ,it’s a very deep album symbolized with feelings and romance,Waiting all days hoping I’ll get to record ,tried all I can but nothing’s working
I paid for my beats already ,now recoding is a big issue
I have to drop my ego and that area celebrity status ,a week ago I starts working as a server at a beer parlor, so I can raise money to record my vibe but come to think of it
12k by month ending when it’s not even enough to record two tracks out of the 4tracks in the E.P ,I have graphic designer to settle, bloggers and I’ll want to shoot a low dope quality video at least for Social media hype
Like I’ve been thinking if I’m not harming myself receiving several insults ,working as a slave at a bar while I don’t eat anything most times,like the smile on my face is just a disguise of a deep hidden tears..I’m tired I swr
I will still get home ,get judged ,criticized , sad words and reactions ,I’m tired I’m just praying I’m able to do this album atleast ,I can have something to point out as success too I bliv my God won’t fail me,my mom keeps preaching patience all days ,but deep down I’m loosing it all
Talent is all I got ,nothing ,nothing else
I’m loosing everything

2 Likes

Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by rickleye: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
how is this a romantic story. It should be in the lit section.
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by Aburada: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
G
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by Cinema4d: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
What you don't know is that, Talent is never enough
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by mascot345: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
U should have a plan B while doing music. Music can make u useless.
U should have started going to University and then combine it with music.
That should have been the best option.
So what if music doesn't pay ? At least u can get a job with your degree. What will be your fall back? What will you fall back on?

U can still learn hand work as a Plan B or go back to school.

Music is good but it requires much finance.
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by InfernoNig: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Keep doing what you are doing. One day. Hustle go pay.

1 Like

Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by MaryBaey(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
InfernoNig:
Keep doing what you are doing. One day. Hustle go pay.
Thanks ,a big appreciation to you
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by frozen70(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Your story is the story of a man but your moniker says female

Which do you want us to believe about you ?
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by MaryBaey(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
frozen70:
Your story is the story of a man but your moniker says female

Which do you want us to believe about you ?
Actually I’ll stop posting here
You all are not getting this right ,I write about life generally ,I’m a writer and am a bit good at that
So most times I help people to write articles, Check most of my threads here it’s about people and most of the stories are stories I personally know much about that
This particular one is about my own favorite and close pal,I wrote this just as he told me to,infact he forwarded it to me before I posted here, I think he’s not on nairaland but he’ll love to share
Just get it right ,thanks
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:

Actually I’ll stop posting here
You all are not getting this right ,I write about life generally ,I’m a writer and am a bit good at that
So most times I help people to write articles, Check most of my threads here it’s about people and most of the stories are stories I personally know much about that
This particular one is about my own favorite and close pal,I wrote this just as he told me to,infact he forwarded it to me before I posted here, I think he’s not on nairaland but he’ll love to share
Just get it right ,thanks

Now you are talking
If you had said that you are writing this for a friend it will be understood

But the title is about you

Anyway why did you Calum female are you one of the hermaphrodites
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by MaryBaey(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
frozen70:

Now you are talking
If you had said that you are writing this for a friend it will be understood

But the title is about you

Anyway why did you Calum female are you one of the hermaphrodites

That Title aspect is just a literary sense to attract readers , and also you think I condemn female gender ,lol why should I
Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:

That Title aspect is just a literary sense to attract readers , and also you think I condemn female gender ,lol why should I

Alright, I get the flash headlines

1 Like

Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by Acidosis(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
By abandoning everything for music, who are you trying to emulate, please??

Bad Boy Timz, the guy on Olamide's "loading", has just graduated from Bells University with B.Eng in computer engineering.

Wizkid never left school until he got a big break. At some point, Davido was ready to abandon music for his dad's company. That's plan B.

Before Laycon went to push his music in Big Brother house, he was a PA to a Lagos state government executive, a writer, and more. He had a Lexus before the big break. If the music had failed, he still wouldn't be broke.

My point? These guys had/have plans B. Even when you make a hit song, you still need a plan B for survival. Nigeria's music industry is too competitive for anyone to abandon everything in life for a hit that would most likely fade in 6 months.

Don't dull yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe I’ll Meet My Helper Here On Nairaland (tears) Pls Read My Story by MaryBaey(f): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Acidosis:
By abandoning everything for music, who are you trying to emulate, please??

Bad Boy Timz, the guy on Olamide's "loading", has just graduated from Bells University with B.Eng in computer engineering.

Wizkid never left school until he got a big break. At some point, Davido was ready to abandon music for his dad's company. That's plan B.
Hmm thanks for your contribution

Before Laycon went to push his music in Big Brother house, he was a PA to a Lagos state government executive, a writer, and more. He had a Lexus before the big break. If the music had failed, he still wouldn't be broke.

My point? These guys had/have plans B. Even when you make a hit song, you still need a plan B for survival. Nigeria's music industry is too competitive for anyone to abandon everything in life for a hit that would most likely fade in 6 months.

Don't dull yourself.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Confusion / (VIDEO) Dude Was Caught On Camera ‘finger**g’ His Girlfriend In A Public Restaur / A Single Mother wanted Another Man To Take Care Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.