Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me (1947 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Writes

#Kemitalkslife

I am BROKEN
How do I get over this? I was at peace with my past which made me who I am until my past came to destroy me again. Telling my son I kept him from you Babs Ogunade is like the devil showing up in my home.
You missed the delivery room,
the first walk, 34 birthdays, high school graduation, everything. You have never reached out to me but did this to me while I'm alive? My son no longer speaks to me. You took advantage of his developmental disability telling your friends he's "cured" of Autism. This is wickedness at its peak. I will not fight to get my child back. God will punish everyone in my family who gave you access to my child without my knowledge. May they NEVER KNOW PEACE. AMEN.

Read more: https://afrinotes.com/dr-kemi-cries-out-am-broken-my-son-of-34yrs-has-been-taken-away-from-me/

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Greatomotoy: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eyah

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
This woman again..... always in one drama or the other. Tf....
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by insidelife22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
once again

it is kemi Gossip monger olunloyo.

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Such is life

Just pray she find peace.... 34 years of being a single mother is not an easy task, for the son to wke up one day and cut of the woman who was ther for her, even if she is wrong in her dealings, the son for now should have known and undersatnd Dr. Kemi better

May God help her, she is now in pain....
TheSupleemLeada:
This woman again..... always in one drama or the other. Tf....

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by GOFRONT(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Is she a Doctor
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by johnmartus(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
She said God punish his family member this woman self.
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by ahnie: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eeyah.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by ramaju: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
The 34 years old man just realized the truth. Who takes away a man Willy nilly?
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by ChiefSosa(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
We don hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Brenn594(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Damn! Her pikin don baff am 4 dis cold,she start to cry...hmmm kemi i'd advice you to smoke 4 wraps of w**d since you be JONESnalist.

Cho-cho-cho-cho-cho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2021
If you're a lady and you have issues with your man after having his children, learn from the mistakes of the women who have gone ahead - don't ever try to prevent those kids from being around their father, as long as he's still financially available for them.

If he still wants the children in his life, grant him access. Because if you don't, after spending so much raising such children and poisoning their hearts against their father, it will end in this kind of tears!

A child will always look for his/her father when he/she grows up, no matter how you poison their hearts; it's a blood thing that cannot be explained.

Even if truly their father was a deadbeat dad, still grant him access to them and vice-versa; those kids will come to worship your magnanimity when they come of age.

My little piece of advice based on experience!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by ArewaWife(m): 3:48am On Sep 03, 2021
GOFRONT:
Is she a Doctor

She has a PhD in pharmacy

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by MVLOX(m): 3:53am On Sep 03, 2021
She must be in serious severe pain

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
See how innocent and beautiful she was...
Men are bad, you small girls will not hear.
That time theyll be advising you to stay away from men, you'll not listen until they disfigure your life then you'll have sense.

See now, after many years, her mistake is still coming back to haunt her.

The boy too no use no. 6, otherwise he won't even reason a man who abandoned him for the most part of his life when he needed him only to come back when hes now a "somebody" to reap where he did not sow. Hes going to get his fingers burnt. Karma will surely take it's course.

Oesophagus99:

You have apathy! Abi na feminism dey do u fr head?

Now, its a man, you won't see anything wrong in what he did. If a woman does same she would be tagged all sorts of despicable names.

Just stop. call a spade a spade. What the man did was wrong.

Na you get apathy!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Dimmatic(f): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2021
This month is still fresh why all these gbas gbos?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Poontang80: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
This is normal
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Oesophagus99(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
See how innocent and beautiful she was....

The boy too no use no. 6, otherwise he won't even reason a man who abandoned him for the most part of his lwhen he needed him only to come back when hes now a "somebody" to reap where he did not sow. Hes going to get his fingers burnt. Karma will surely take it's course.

You have apathy! Abi na feminism dey do u fr head?
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by Donspicey: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Problem no dey finish ooooooo.....

Wish u quick recovery Madam Kemi....
Re: Dr. Kemi Cries Out, Am Broken My Son Of 34yrs Has Been Taken Away From Me by MufasaLion: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Well, the man did the wrong thing then if Kemi is saying the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Michael K. Williams Found Dead In Brooklyn Apartment / "He Told Me I Was Gonna Be N*ked And I Said Whatever You Say Daddy" Megan Fox ! / Bbnaija 2021: Watch Cross Fingering Angel During The Friday Night Party (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.