Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria (20673 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Apc Members Reject Akpabio As Political Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by zedegit: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2021
bilms:

https://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2021/09/02/atiku-abubakar-topple-president-buhari-as-most-engaging-political-leader-in-nigeria/

Seun caution your MODS. This was how you people packaged Buhari to us and now you want to sell Atiku, another northerner to us.

No northerner should be president in 2023 seeing what is happening in North. Otherwise it will be business as usual.

Let Atiku go and rest. These people have done damage to Nigeria already. They are one and the same. We need a radical leader, someone who can call a spade, a spade and cut off the nepotism that Buhari has foisted in Nigeria.

They only cry Federal character when it favours them. Go to all the Federal institutions and you will find over 70% are northerners.

Iranu. angry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by lordatkinson07(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Political parties can present any candidate they like for 2023 election for presidency

But, Nigerian will not buy and follow all these buffoons called political elite in Nigeria, we are tired of continuous hazards our political oligarchy, our terrorists politicians have led us into.

This is how BUHARI was sold to us
This is how OBASANJO was sold to us.
Now, they are bringing ATIKU back for us.

We are tired of suffering and smilling
We are tired of joblessness
We are tired of our political gladiators whose Nigerian lives have no value to.

Give us fresh blood, young and agile. Not up to 45 years in age, disciplined and national patriot.
Any party that cannot give this type of a man should go and sit down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by snoopanddre(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Topple or no topple both are bad businesses including one desperado called Tinubu, Bello and some Igbo thieves.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:32am On Sep 03, 2021
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Atiku is a comedian.

We will milk him dry again.

God has away for refunding Nigerians with all that was looted.

Atiku should be bring the money again in 2023. I want to buy a Lotus Evija

when u say "We will milk him dry again", did u milk him dry before? if u milked hhim dry before, how come he still has more milk? by d way, who are d "we"?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Those who know Peter Obi and Donald Duke should tell them to be active in political discussions and debate. Those guys are worthy presidential materials and should sell their ideas to the people.

In fact, they are experienced and made major impact in their state without having to appear before the EFCC for fund misappropriation. Those are the people who should be running Nigeria. We cannot keep having the same old crooks all the time.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 5ThChild: 5:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Can't topple a sitting president.
Northerners should stop competing for president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 5ThChild: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
Those who know Peter Obi and Donald Duke should tell them to be active in political discussions and debate. Those guys are worthy presidential materials and should sell their ideas to the people.

In fact, they are experienced and made major impact in their state without having to appear before the EFCC for fund misappropriation. Those are the people who should be running Nigeria. We cannot keep having the same old crooks all the time.
Peter obi... No
Donald Duke .... Yes
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by toxtimmy: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Show me a Fulani man that will give you instead of giving a cow water to drink?... If you can I will sell you 3rd mainland bridge for free.

A deranged 69 years old man is your or Nigeria's president, then who is the shame on? You, me or anybody that identifies as a Fulani?

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed He's still far better than the deranged 69 year old cocaine addict and blood thirsty creature

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:

Peter obi... No
Donald Duke .... Yes

Opinions are like assholes, everyone is entitled one.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Who gives a shit about ipob poll and ipob opinion..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 4four(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2021
This is all kind of thing we will be hearing when the next region to produce president of the country hate their own brother, they are refusing to support one of their own rather they are already warming up to give their vote to another Fulani man.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Who care? If Nigeria vote for any former criminal politicians, I will know they dnt really serious at all. Nigerians go for a new small party. Not the same pple with different party name.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by anambraamaka: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Emmexguy123: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Atiku won the last presidential election and he will still win again.

Buhari and his INEC rigged him out last time but they can't do that again.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 4four(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

I think Peter obi known that he is a presidential worthy but I think he prefers to be hand bag, most of this southern politicians did not known that Fulanis always be Fulanis and average northerners always be northerners
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Midenola:
Like seriously, everyone in Nigeria ��lately complained bitterly about the country's economy, policies, hardship, lack of income and finance and a whole lot more.

Yet Atiku after all these years of so much expenses spent on elections and losing them still have so much to spend again in coming elections.

Trust these northerners at your own peril.

There is more to this obsession in my own opinion.

Well said Ma'am!
Atiku who spent most of his life as Customs Officer and that same Customs still has a northerner,who retired a long time but back there, as if the Place is reserved as we should ask, what has changed in that place?
I pity the Southerners,who are gullibles, greedy and are only looking for positions and posts to occupy at the detriment of a large and a better tommorow!
OP should tell us if Atiku is different from any Northerners who just want to occupy Nigeria for their inordinate ambitions! By the time they start sharing Dollars again at their Convention,just as they did in Port Harcourt last time,you will know who is a true Patrotic Nigerian! I pity Wike and all his sweet talk.
Politics in Nigeria is 'Chop your own'unlike the Western World who are ready to serve their People.Deceat is the WORD.He has nothing to offer this Country!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Rhozabeth(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Atiku presidency is another disaster waiting to happen! Even if he becomes the president, i stand to gain a lot but I cannot mortgage the future of my kids for instant gain! Not anymore!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by IkemChris(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2021
None of them go rule 2023
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by juman(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2021
We need a christian man as president to tackle insecurity decisively.

Buhari and atiku are faces of a coin.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by danilmo: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Honestly, God forbid I ever vote another Northerner in this country again.

Thats if the country remains one beyond 2023.

IF PDP EVER DARES PRESENT ANOTHER MALLAM or NORTHERNER, I will gladly vote an APC southern Candidate even if its Tububu. Take this from me as a bet. Yes, my one vote will count.

2023 is either Peter Obi on the ballot box for PDP or Osibanjo on the ballot box for APC. I don't care who wins because they are so good.

Anything Atiku, Saraki, Bala Mohammed, El Rufai, Tambuwal can go hell and burn to blazes.

Another FULANI MAN or Northerner ruling this country will spell doom for the already useless nation. We never had it this bad please.

The kind of natural impunity Fulani blood suckers feels they automatically have once their brother is in power is alarming.. they automatically feel above and more qualified to wreck havoc and go away with it.. Even Atiku himself hasn't say pim against his Fulani brothers atrocities across the nation.

Fulanis shouldn't be allowed to near the sit of power, not even as state Governor.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Habib101: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Just as expected, atiku is coming full force this time around, the man's ambitious is becoming president 2023,
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Jagsconcept887(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Facebook President on the move again, until PDP presents a credible and vibrant candidate from the south they will always play second fiddle to the evil ruling party @ hand. I just hope Nigerians don't make the same mistake in the 2023 election.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2021
He can be engaged ad infinitum, but no marriage for him. Let his engagement ring be permanent, no problem.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by tunwumi: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2021
This is another attempt to package another buhari which another name for us. It is time to asked for a younger person out of the previous cycle to lead
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Emmexguy123:
Atiku won the last presidential election and he will still win again.

Buhari and his INEC rigged him out last time but they can't do that again.

grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by LordErrk: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
I don’t know if he will be a better leader but one thing for sure is Atiku will be a more accessible and engaging leader.

A large part of being president is effective communication and public relations. On this particular aspect, Buhari has been a total failure.

Same thing was said about buhari
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
juman:
We need a christian man as president to tackle insecurity decisively.

Buhari and atiku are faces of a coin.

You can never be more Christian than Goodluck Jonathan who had CAN as an integral part of his government and the CAN President Oristejafor was presented with a Jet specifically for weapon smuggling. Under his government Abuja was bombed many times and terrorists ruled and had their flags in over 20 LGAs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Progressyac: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2021
After 8years as vice President
What else did you forget in aso Rock
You don old!!!
Let's give young people opportunity
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Atiku, the darling of Igbos

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Trustedpronet: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2021
I blame all these social media gladiators
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Tupaq: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC's Benjamin Kalu Re-Elected For Bende Fed Constituency, Abia / FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions / Nigeria Ranked Third Most Terrorised Nation In The World - GTI Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.