Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria (20674 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Apc Members Reject Akpabio As Political Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha..... HE Atiku who has spent all these years in Dubai is back and have started sharing money again. I won't be surprised if he wins the PDP ticket again. He really understands the PDP type of politics cheesy He also knows that those who hate PMB will buy anything from him.

So you love buhari...suffer and smiling nor dey tire you?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
If he likes let him Triple that Mannequin in Aso rock as the most engaging political leader in Nigeria. that Fulani man no go smell presidency. God forbid .
Do u think 5% of the total votes can stop Fulani from winning?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
If he likes let him Triple that Mannequin in Aso rock as the most engaging political leader in Nigeria. that Fulani man no go smell presidency. God forbid .
Yem Yem Yem... Election day you go dey your house dey drink akamu with okpa.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by mightyhaze: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2021
I don't get it.. who was buhari engaging?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Classickj(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2021
OmoManU:

Na individuals we go dey after in 2023 and beyond, that's if there's still one Nigeria.
Baba forget that individual thing

If Atiku and Tinubu decide to run for Prisi thousands of people go still vote for did two
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
But muhamadu buhari is still the president..
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by ogascomax: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:

The only person that can win Atiku is Osinbajo any other person will lose. If Atiku becomes PDP candidate the North will overwhelming vote for him, South South will vote for him, part of the south east will do so provided he has them as the vice, so don't be fooled that Atiku is weak. If no be Osinbajo I vote for no one except otherwise. I am PDP.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by onuman: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
bilms:

https://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2021/09/02/atiku-abubakar-topple-president-buhari-as-most-engaging-political-leader-in-nigeria/

All these brushing up of Abubakar Atiku.
PMB camp preparing Abubakar Atiku to succeed PMB; that’s what has been going on.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Na by like that him go take win election
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by onuman: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha..... HE Atiku who has spent all these years in Dubai is back and have started sharing money again. I won't be surprised if he wins the PDP ticket again. He really understands the PDP type of politics cheesy He also knows that those who hate PMB will buy anything from him.

Even PMB and northerners in APC shall join Atiku for President once PDP picks Atiku as its Presidential candidate.

But once Atiku wins, break up of Nigeria becomes imminent.
North has ruled Nigeria for about 80% of the time since independence. Nigeria is a disaster as north ruled it - North which boasts that it’s the least educationally advantaged partner to the east and west of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Jimiyung(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Are Nigerians really this gullible? Most engaging politician? Are they insinuating that there is a difference btw bubu and atiku? The North has shown time and again that they have nothing of value to offer in the area of leadership. I cant laugh enough.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Teejay13(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Obviously, you can compare the duo I'm times of political leadership role.

Check out this amazing offer I bring you

Acer aspire Midi E3 111 Laptop
Screen size: 11.6inch
HDD: 500GB
Ram: 2GB (Upgradable)
Processor type: Intel celeron
Processor speed: 2.16GHz
Webcam: Yes
WiFi: yes
USB 3.0
USB 2.0
Bluetooth
HDMI
Battery: 3hours plus
Abuja
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by TWLifestyle: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2021
lordatkinson07:
Political parties can present any candidate they like for 2023 election for presidency

But, Nigerian will not buy and follow all these buffoons called political elite in Nigeria, we are tired of continuous hazards our political oligarchy, our terrorists politicians have led us into.

This is how BUHARI was sold to us
This is how OBASANJO was sold to us.
Now, they are bringing ATIKU back for us.

We are tired of suffering and smilling
We are tired of joblessness
We are tired of our political gladiators whose Nigerian lives have no value to.

Give us fresh blood, young and agile. Not up to 45 years in age, disciplined and national patriot.
Any party that cannot give this type of a man should go and sit down.
a lot of you guys just make me laugh - nobody is going to give you anything . If young people cannot go in and put in the work from the grassroots like these old politicians did then your voices are worthless . They will give you who to vote - you either vote or you don't vote someone will emerge .
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2021
LordErrk:

Same thing was said about buhari

Nope. Even during the campaign Buhari was not particularly accessible. Refused to take part in any debate, did very few interviews.. he was only jumping from rally to rally where it was mostly other people doing the talking for him.

Atiku is very much like GEJ. He actually likes to talk.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by TWLifestyle: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
juman:
We need a christian man as president to tackle insecurity decisively.

Buhari and atiku are faces of a coin.
how Jonathan tackled it , abi ?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Always dey win Buhari for online competition but when it comes to offline Bubu dey always hammer am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I thought you're a patriot who is very respectful of elders.
Is this how to talk about an elder?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by OmoManU: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Classickj:

Baba forget that individual thing

If Atiku and Tinubu decide to run for Prisi thousands of people go still vote for did two
Yes i agreed even millions of people but truth be told to ourselves, is that what we need to move our country forward?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I thought you're a patriot who is very respectful of elders.
Is this how to talk about an elder?

You're right sir. I respect elders and those who earn their titles by dint of hardwork. That's why I addressed the Turakin Adamawa as HE( His Excellncy), secondly, his party has openly protested his long stay in Dubai even throughout the Covid-19 period and about sharing of money, that's the politics style of HE Atiku and he is very good at it,no disrespect. You missed the veiled reference I made to his ability to get right his priorities and very successful at it. You can take it to the bank, whether offline or online, I will never disrespect or use uncouth words. I don't discriminate on tribal or religious or social class difference, we are all Nigerians and anyone against Nigeria is against me and my identity as a citizen. It's the value I was raised with.
I do not approve of the politics of money but it seems to work well for HE Atiku. That write up does not come free , money was shared to get it even to frontpage of Nairaland sir wink
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by juman(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
TWLifestyle:
how Jonathan tackled it , abi ?

I wrote a Christian man.
Jonathan is a woman.
At home he is the wife mama peace is the husband.
He is not good as local government chairman not to talk of president of the whole country.

Nevertheless, ijaws are good people.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by juman(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
The next president should be a determined Christian man. If we are serious as a country.

We have thousands of them across the nation.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by bilms(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You're right sir. I respect elders and those who earn their titles by dint of hardwork. That's why I addressed the Turakin Adamawa as HE( His Excellncy), secondly, his party has openly protested his long stay in Dubai even throughout the Covid-19 period and about sharing of money, that's the politics style of HE Atiku and he is very good at it,no disrespect. You missed the veiled reference I made to his ability to get right his priorities and very successful at it. You can take it to the bank, whether offline or online, I will never disrespect or use uncouth words. I don't discriminate on tribal or religious or social class difference, we are all Nigerians and anyone against Nigeria is against me and my identity as a citizen. It's the value I was raised with.
I do not approve of the politics of money but it seems to work well for HE Atiku. That write up does not come free , money was shared to get it even to frontpage of Nairaland sir wink
You don't think it's disrespectful to accuse an elder of bribing people to get his way or what exactly do you think "politics of money" means?
Besides, what cogent evidence to you have to buttress your claims against him?
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You don't think it's disrespectful to accuse an elder of bribing people to get his way or what exactly do you think "politics of money" means?
The bolded is your own words and it will be nice you look up the meaning and juxtapose with my original remark . HE Atiku shares money to maintain and get loyalty of people willing to transfer their political group for his political ambition. It costs those folks money to keep their group on even while he was in Dubai apparently minding his business. When he pays them to get their loyalty, no crime is committed and its not called bribe. I don't approve of it doesn't mean in practice, people will just dash you their political structures for free. That will be naive. He is smart and experienced enough to know that he will use his wealth to buy over these political structures others used their own resources to build.
I believe I have explained it simple enough sir as I will no longer reply your mentions. I apologize in advance if it displeased you sir.
Duty calls.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who social media epp? Social media did not win elections. It also doesn’t indicate the most successful. Anybody using social media as temperature for real life don fail finish
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You people are funny. How old do you think people are? Tell me how a customs man knows nothing about bribe. Ask Atiku who is his father? Ask him whether the money he is flashing and sharing everywhere came from his father’s gado? If not he should please come and explain how he made this money. Was it from customs salary? Or from stealing from other families? Na question we dey ask.

Let us not start opening people on top these platforms o.

Atiku is not presidential candidate not least is his questionable source of wealth.

Have you asked about his “boys”?

His time has passed he should behave like an elder statesman and back a younger person with proven work history.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by maco1: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please don't distract the public. We need fresh brain in the system.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by kelly72: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
tarboshi:

Many said that about Buhari when Jonathan was in power. Be wise

Yet, Buhari has shown clearly that he is the worst ruler, only comparable to Mobutu, Eyadema, Mugabe etc.
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by bilms(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
cool
Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
He keeps winning online �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.