Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface (47935 Views)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by CXLVII: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie fvcked up in for coming to social media.

She fvcked up!
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by OmoEpe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

I don't subscribe to the modern style or culture of Europeans, neither am I mentally hooked to "Un-African" traditions. I had a complete and thorough African up-bringing straight from the root.

Europeans didn't invent oaths (Whatever you even mean by that)! Who swears oaths more than Africans anywhere in the world??! Did Europeans also introduce side-chicks or adultery??! Were these not frowned upon since time immemorial??! Or are we talking about another tradition or culture??!

I have never frowned at polygamy, as long as those practicing it willing chose it and are enjoying it... It remains a form of marriage. My aversion to it is personal (I don't have the time nor strength for multiple liaisons, and I value my peace of mind).

Say only what you know. Polygamy,side chick or concubines weren't frowned at since time immemorial like you said.
From creation the nature of men had always being polygamous. As recent as few centuries ago the catholic priest that are today celibate had wives( not just wife) and concubines recognised by the church. Even European you look onto for directions recognised the place of concubines in the society.
The advent of liberalisation,woman emancipation which has given rise to gay rights is what started the pervation of the family values.
Men had never before men being viewed in monogamous prism, it is a pervation of the original world order.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by ajebuter(f): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
enemyofprogress:
I talk am! Dominique come and see what I tolded you few days ago

Alafishe tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by OmoEpe(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Someone7:
Tuface's brother has NO business jumping into issues with Annie. He has an issue with the wife he should take it up with Tuface himself. This shows Zero regard for his brother

Anne lost every marital respect deserving of her position as the wife the very moment she externalise her marital issues on social media and dragged her in-laws along.

Actually that day she finally signed off her marriage.
Social media is the undoing of this generation

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Lazenby007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
jimyjames:

I made sense, it's not a crime for an unmarried person to be promiscuous , the relationships 2face had before getting married were never a crime
But he HAS a WIFE now
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
Celebrities that have baby mamas should never marry. It's a wrong decision.

I rely hope this won't be Anita v2.
I support this

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by OdefaGirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:
He is killing himself. His extended family are assisting in the suicide. His fans that defend his promiscuity are digging his grave.

Tu face goes about having unprotected sex and anyone who thinks that is something to cheer about is digging his grave; he is killing himself, maybe he's already got an incurable sexually transmitted disease. If he hasn't, that is a miracle. Should he then continue on that path of destruction?

Folks, our forefathers were not promiscuous. Polygamy is not promiscuity or infidelity. Marriage sanctifies the union.

In marriage, you have an obligation to be right with your spouse. If for whatever reason, you want out, then take the door, serve her the divorce paper...If Tuface does this, it's his business and his private business at that and he has a right to. After getting out of his contract with Annie, if he so wishes, he can marry Pero but it is not fair to demonise Annie, she has stood by Tuface through the thin and of coz when she married him, she knew she was settling for a man with a past, but she did with the promises of a future, that Tuface by his recent actions have break faith with.

Tu face brother demonises Annie so much in his response, there was a lot of anger in his response and none was at the issues Annie raised; rather his response just proves Annie is right about Tu face extended family but Annie is the wife and she has a right to demand peace and joy in her marriage. I believe she has done so privately and done so in her prayers to God, but sometimes we must take other actions along-side prayers.

The fellow said the Disney case happened pre-COVID, Annie has lived with the indiscretions of Tu face for years, I am sure she has exhausted many means to get him to stop, privately- engaging elders and others, But Tu face would not, hence her decision to exhale.

Everyone thinks it is all rosy for her, but it pinches the heels called Tuface and she is courageously fighting for her marriage against the exes and the Tu face siblings, who are happy as reported here, that Tu face no longer listen to her. Perhaps Tuface would listen to his fans; she has thought for a long time.

Tu face did not have to marry Annie or remain married to Annie... but if you marry Annie, you should respect her and be fair with her by avoiding infidelity and unfaithfulness with her. She has been the mother of all of your children. The truth is Tu face has not respected her, by having escapades with his exes and the extended family hasn’t either, rather they have encouraged their brother to fornication and extra-marital sex. Why would they do this? Because, if Annie is out of the picture, their right to Tuface wealth increases.

If you care about your brother, you shouldn’t disrespect and disparage his wife in this manner. You should reach out to your brother and give the truth. It is the embarrassment, this response of the brother.

Again, Annie has come out because she is exhausted and we the public that truly love Tuface artistry owe him the truth even if hurtful- he should zip up, reconcile with his wife and stay away from vultures.

If only we can tell ourselves the truth at all times.... God bless you
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by mymadam(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
9jababa:

Apparently, social media is the new elder

Gbam cool
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by JovialJune(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Educationalserv:
benue men and African men are polygamist naturally. Stop deceiving yourself with one man one wife shit. Cone by white.

Explain the components of an African man/Benue man's body, than made them polygamist naturally,

We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by jimyjames(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lazenby007:
But he HAS a WIFE now
So? He can't see his baby mama's again cause he picked one to be his wife?
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Lazenby007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
jimyjames:

So? He can't see his baby mama's again cause he picked one to be his wife?
So,your point is he has the right to still sleep with pero? Or you didn't read what Annie wrote
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by jimyjames(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lazenby007:
So,your point is he has the right to still sleep with pero? Or you didn't read what Annie wrote
Annie is just insecure just cause innocent visits his kids and sleeps over doesn't mean he had sex with pero
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:
He is killing himself. His extended family are assisting in the suicide. His fans that defend his promiscuity are digging his grave.

Tu face goes about having unprotected sex and anyone who thinks that is something to cheer about is digging his grave; he is killing himself, maybe he's already got an incurable sexually transmitted disease. If he hasn't, that is a miracle. Should he then continue on that path of destruction?

Folks, our forefathers were not promiscuous. Polygamy is not promiscuity or infidelity. Marriage sanctifies the union.

In marriage, you have an obligation to be right with your spouse. If for whatever reason, you want out, then take the door, serve her the divorce paper...If Tuface does this, it's his business and his private business at that and he has a right to. After getting out of his contract with Annie, if he so wishes, he can marry Pero but it is not fair to demonise Annie, she has stood by Tuface through the thin and of coz when she married him, she knew she was settling for a man with a past, but she did with the promises of a future, that Tuface by his recent actions have break faith with.

Tu face brother demonises Annie so much in his response, there was a lot of anger in his response and none was at the issues Annie raised; rather his response just proves Annie is right about Tu face extended family but Annie is the wife and she has a right to demand peace and joy in her marriage. I believe she has done so privately and done so in her prayers to God, but sometimes we must take other actions along-side prayers.

The fellow said the Disney case happened pre-COVID, Annie has lived with the indiscretions of Tu face for years, I am sure she has exhausted many means to get him to stop, privately- engaging elders and others, But Tu face would not, hence her decision to exhale.

Everyone thinks it is all rosy for her, but it pinches the heels called Tuface and she is courageously fighting for her marriage against the exes and the Tu face siblings, who are happy as reported here, that Tu face no longer listen to her. Perhaps Tuface would listen to his fans; she has thought for a long time.

Tu face did not have to marry Annie or remain married to Annie... but if you marry Annie, you should respect her and be fair with her by avoiding infidelity and unfaithfulness with her. She has been the mother of all of your children. The truth is Tu face has not respected her, by having escapades with his exes and the extended family hasn’t either, rather they have encouraged their brother to fornication and extra-marital sex. Why would they do this? Because, if Annie is out of the picture, their right to Tuface wealth increases.

If you care about your brother, you shouldn’t disrespect and disparage his wife in this manner. You should reach out to your brother and give the truth. It is the embarrassment, this response of the brother.

Again, Annie has come out because she is exhausted and we the public that truly love Tuface artistry owe him the truth even if hurtful- he should zip up, reconcile with his wife and stay away from vultures.
be like say this one dey perch ontop their roof. Because how come you know who's guilty and who isn't?
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by RPirez: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Avoid Igbo girls, una no go hear. Just like dem P-Square bros...

Y'all can hate that Pero chic all you want but, you'll see the true respectful Yoruba character in her UNLIKE dis useless Igbo girls as usual.
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by shegz24(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
What we learnt today on Annie-2baba saga:

Annie is a "science student"
Her mother lives with the couple
Her mother is into some fetish stuff.

But seriously, its amazing how 2baba hasnt said anything yet.

I feel for the children most.
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by emmyileri(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Immature kids calling themselves adults. The world has gone crazy
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Lazenby007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Annie is just insecure just cause innocent visits his kids and sleeps over doesn't mean he had sex with pero
Ok o! It's your opinion and their boat to paddle. I have mine and you got yours.
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by trumpcoat(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
It's well o
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by suffering: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
It’s funny how Nigerians are highly religious yet fear juju to no tomorrow.
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by BIGPREEK: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
The Annie no try abeg, he has other children even before he married u, and u want him to abandon them all because he married u. How would u feel if he had married another of his baby mamas instead of u and kept u at baby mama status?

Then the woman starts getting angry just because he visited u not just u, his kids too
heard that was the reason davido backed out bcus the supposed fiancee was always aggressive and jealous anytime he visits his other babaymamas and kids esp the one in the USA
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by BIGPREEK: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
RPirez:
Avoid Igbo girls, una no go hear. Just like dem P-Square bros...

Y'all can hate that Pero chic all you want but, you'll see the true respectful Yoruba character in her UNLIKE dis useless Igbo girls as usual.

Annie is akwaibom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Goes On Dreadlocks (photos) / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.