Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos (7196 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / 26-year Old Nigerian Lady Among 18 Most Wanted Female Fugitives In Europe (Photo / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Magdiel: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2021
In my research I found out that Assata Shakur was the first female most wanted terrorist in the world, read to know what she did that made her top the list.

Before reading this fact what do you understand By the word terrorism?
Terrorism is the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective.

Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

In the past five years, terrorist attacks have killed nearly 20,000 people across Africa. Two groups, Boko Haram and al-Shabab.

The female most wanted terrorist Assata Olugbala Shakur was born on the 16th of July 1947 in New York and was a former member of the black liberation Army.

Read full fact with this link
https://www.magdiel9ja.com.ng/did-you-know-that-assata-shakur-is-the-first-most-wanted-female-terrorist-in-the-world/

2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2021
America no dey forget something o.
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Bluntguy: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Her middle name sounds Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by MVLOX(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2021
So what happened to her?
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Seniorwriter(m): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2021
@OP undecided
SMH .....blogger blogger learn to write your submissions to an appealing point before requesting for clicks many of us here woud have gladly checked out your blogsite if you had extended your post with valid writeup related to the topic but your writeup is more of defining terrorist as a subject and you clearly ignored the object that actually made some of us to open the thread....very unprofessional of you so.......La click La bend since I can easily google the info about her.

@SENIORWRITER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Karlovych: 4:19am On Sep 03, 2021
embarassed Afonja-American

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntguy:
its a yoruba name, just like muhammad ali many of them involved in black civil rights changed names.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by illicit(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2021
I won't call her a terrorist tho....

She wants freedom

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by DoctorDree(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Fe-mail
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Kingluqman(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala

grin
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Is she Tupac Shakur mother?

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Daniel058(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Is she a Yoruba and Muslim?

cry

Modified: Yeah she's a Muslim .... chai! cry
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by oladahunsirose4: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
sad
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by BigMoneyeye: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
ARMED AND DANGEROUS
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Ibst: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
She began using the name Assata Olugbala Shakur in 1971, rejecting Joanne Chesimard as a "slave name". [10][22] Assata is a West African name, derived from the Arabic name Aisha , said to mean "she who struggles", while Shakur means "thankful one" in Arabic. Olugbala means "savior" in Yoruba . [22] She identified as an African and felt her old name no longer fit: "It sounded so strange when people called me Joanne. It really had nothing to do with me. I didn’t feel like no Joanne, or no negro, or no amerikan. I felt like an African woman".

5 Likes

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Henrodah(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Is she Tupac Shakur mother?
That one is Afeni Shakur ! Also a freedom fighter , but with the black panthers.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Henrodah:

That one is Afeni Shakur ! Also a freedom fighter , but with the black panthers.
Yeah true but I just found out this woman is Tupac Godmother, they are related in a way

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Babe dey relax for cuba

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by oyatz(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Afonja-American

Semi-educated bigots are easy to know.

She is an American.

Black Americans involved in the civil Rights movement especially with encouragement of 'The Nation of Islam' adopted African and Muslim names.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by player007(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntguy:

Still doesn't mean she's Nigerian.
Her or her parents could have liked and adopted the name.
Because of its meaning.
Olugbala means Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Georgekyrian(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Real people
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
YOLUBA WOMAN?NO TANISH TUPAC SURNAME O! undecided
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Alhajiemeritus: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntguy:
Nickname
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by eburuu: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fake update...the first female most wanted is Ruth Eisemann
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Babe dey relax for cuba

Yes she is still there @ few years ago.
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by WoundedLamb: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shephard
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Cokahot: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Latw 2pac sister or relative cos I can see resemblance die,plus lte 2pac last name na shakur

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibst:
She began using the name Assata Olugbala Shakur in 1971, rejecting
Joanne Chesimard as a "slave name". [10][22] Assata is a West African
name, derived from the Arabic name Aisha , said to mean "she who
struggles", while Shakur means "thankful one" in Arabic. Olugbala means
"savior" in Yoruba . [22] She identified as an African and felt her old name
no longer fit: "It sounded so strange when people called me Joanne. It
really had nothing to do with me. I didn’t feel like no Joanne, or no
negro, or no amerikan. I felt like an African woman".
Interesting read.
'shakur' should be a derivative of 'shukhran' which means "thank you'
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by mytime24(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buhari missing daughter

#Away match
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shakur is not a terrorist. George Bush is a terrorist. KKK is a terrorist organization. American police are a terrorist organization.
Re: Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos by Henrodah(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Yeah true but I just found out this woman is Tupac Godmother, they are related in a way

Wow really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... / Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt. / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.