Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man (61668 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
If am a woman I won't. But the truth is most girls of this generation will still marry him provided he settles her with enough cash, car and trips...she go just find one youngito with king size Dickson Oruma and use am whenever she needs a good dick...
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Boyooosa(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
One advice oga, make money

After that, he should also try to make more money!

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Una no dey tire?
Girls will always marry anything or body so far the dough is involve.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by adecz: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin

▶️ 9ja slay mamas go date bulldog
or Rottweiler dog so long as he get money
to give them for iPhone & Brazilian hair ✌️✌️☺️☺️

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Sterope(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why won't you tell a girl that she looks nice? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
If he's still a community dick sort of man then it's a no no, however, if he's repented and turned a new leaf and I'm convinced to marry him then I will.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ
Please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Danosophe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sometimes eh. If una no kno weytin to post, una go just dey post rubbish.
You wey ask dis question nw, you be saint? Na becos say ur mata never cast, abi? Nonsense.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Revolva(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.

Bro an because u noget swagg......and lamba....
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.

Most ladies will date or perhaps marry the guy and will even dump their faithful sweet boyfriend to be with the guy and this is the reason.

Ladies are curious by nature and though ladies say they want a faithful guy but the truth is that ladies want a guy other ladies want and this is just the way they are.

So out of curiosity they just want to go close to the guy and see that thing that makes him so desired by other ladies.

This holds true for most ladies of not all.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Emma1Oj(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Disease full everywhere. Can't risk it.

Is it where men are scarce?
Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.
remember their is love in sharing
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ilovebole(f): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
The question is are you jealous?

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by 24brains(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ask AMAKA and CHIOMA how they said yes to a sexcapede DAVIDO.

they will tell you how they were casted around town with DISAPOINTMENT and ASSURANCE. yet they're happy being baby mamas to him.

MORAL LESSON: make money and girls will rush you like gold.
aviod embarasment by toasting girls while walking around with bathroom slippers.

like my ex always say: "its better to cry in a range rover with AC than inside a KEKE"
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by rabiudon: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Hope it’s not who I’m thinking about?
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by bleskid: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
they will say it is for ladies but guys for here will come and over take
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ikenna44: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
This world is not for good people... Evil and manipulative people always a-head... Literally! grin

PS: ladies ALWAYS go for the worst in men! They don't go for nice guys... They want that guy that treats them like trash!

Chuky7:

Would you?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by derbykol(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
virginboy1:
Hmmm
People [b][/b]still dey marry [b][/b]for this APC current regime?
Una get mind ooo grin
Every Saturday
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by IhateInjustice(f): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Peace of mind over money
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by IhateInjustice(f): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
ikenna44:
This world is not for good people... Evil and manipulative people always a-head... Literally! grin

PS: ladies ALWAYS go for the worst in men! They don't go for nice guys... They want that guy that treats them like trash!

Speak for your sisters and female friends
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
The OG na baba for PUA and OP is here creating thread to validate wetin guys for Ekpan dey take dust themselves daily...

Na herd mentality dey play like so and when marriage reach for the women side, dem go reason hypergamy

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ikenna44: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
You're my sister... Goat! grin grin grin

IhateInjustice:

Speak for your sisters and female friends
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by IhateInjustice(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
ikenna44:
You're my sister... Goat! grin grin grin

God forbid, my brother can't utter such cos I and my friends aren't like thatundecided
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by KosiGee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
To all the ladies that said no…remember that before Annie Macaulay, there were Sumbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi plus other waka pass that made sure Tubaba’s penis remained moist and well oiled.

Annie would’ve swore she’d not date let alone marry an amuezuike and ukwunnu like Tuface Idibia.
There’s another very old Yoruba king that married ladies old enough to be his grand daughters….this king love boxing. I’ll Google his name and modify.

The name is Alafia of Oyo.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ikenna44: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigga please!!!

IhateInjustice:

God forbid, my brother can't utter such cos I and my friends aren't like thatundecided
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by 24brains(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
bleskid:
they will say it is for ladies but guys for here will come and over take
nairaland topic is for both ladies and gentlemen. In that, there is no partialty tongue
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Oga those kinda men marry de best wife. Most beautiful woman. N very young. Dem Sabi select. Dere wife de fine in n out.

The person way de finest gal (oyibo Dem de call her) for our street marry, Bleep all de gal for Jos, bcu he sells female wares. Him over get money. Na so him meet de gal for Church, later meet her papa, matter finish.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by tosinhtml: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Darkseid:
Make we ask 2Face or Davido

DC fan, never imagined someone would be named such on Nairaland grin
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by sajmark(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

The kind of guy you described is the kind that women fuçks and most times get pregnant for but would never marry those kind of guys... women classify men into two categories, Boyfriend materials (bad guys) and Husband materials (nice guys).
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by deavicky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

leave her for who the cap fits.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Bngf: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
No saint again the girls are hoeees too
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Codes151(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.