Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (22201 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by pawesome(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg how do you guys download that PPA letter
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Rashdimuh(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
What are the documents to take the physical verification venue
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Johnames: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
When should we expect payment?
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Cajayi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

According to N-Power NASIMS the N-Power physical verification will commence on the 10th of September, (see attached screenshot) in some states it might commence earlier than that date, all Npower Batch C applicants have been advised to wait for the N-Power physical verification before reporting to their PPA.

NASIMS further said that all N-Power Batch C applicants will be notified on the next course of action with respect to the N-Power physical verification.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to keep checking their email and NASIMS portal for Npower updates.

I am still checking daily for deployment and no show yet ooo.. Is there still hope? it has entered a week today now and with USSD code still saying my registration status is not selected...

NASIMS message remains:
Dear Olajumoke, you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.

DARAMOLA OLAJUMOKE
bukoladaramola86@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/004696368
N-Teach - NPR
Applicant

N-Power Batch C
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by iwinnie(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hi everyone... I was living in Delta state prior to npower recruitment, I dont Know what to do because I'm among the beneficiaries and I'm no longer in Delta state.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Shaev7(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

According to N-Power NASIMS the N-Power physical verification will commence on the 10th of September, (see attached screenshot) in some states it might commence earlier than that date, all Npower Batch C applicants have been advised to wait for the N-Power physical verification before reporting to their PPA.

NASIMS further said that all N-Power Batch C applicants will be notified on the next course of action with respect to the N-Power physical verification.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to keep checking their email and NASIMS portal for Npower updates.
What are the documents required for physical verification
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Charly500(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
afokyo:
Please help ooo... I was posted to a particular school in my local government. The place is very far such that it will take me 3 vehicles to get there. What can I do please to escape this heavy punishment from federal government?

Try and see who is in charge and try reaching an agreement with him or her.

Only those that are stingy dont enjoy npower programme.

lobbying is allowed.

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Charly500(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cajayi:

I am still checking daily for deployment and no show yet ooo.. Is there still hope? it has entered a week today now and with USSD code still saying my registration status is not selected...

NASIMS message remains:
Dear Olajumoke, you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.

DARAMOLA OLAJUMOKE
bukoladaramola86@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/004696368
N-Teach - NPR
Applicant

N-Power Batch C

did u recieve any congratulatory message from them on your email box?
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Cajayi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Charly500:

NOT AT ALL
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Charly500(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
iwinnie:
Hi everyone... I was living in Delta state prior to npower recruitment, I dont Know what to do because I'm among the beneficiaries and I'm no longer in Delta state.

where are u presently, cos am aware redeployment to another state entirely is not allowed. except u redeploying to other local government in the same state

That not withstanding, you can still try and visit the place where u were deployed to and see who is in charge. Explain to them and dont be stingy, remember several millions of nigerians also applied and were not selected. so be wise my dear

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Charly500(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Cajayi post=105453027]

NOT AT ALL[/quote

what was your score and did u do the biometric
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Cajayi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Charly500 post=105453222][/quote]

SCORED 70% DID BIOMETRICS SUCCESFULLY AND UPLOADED ALL DOCUMENTS
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Tfamily: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Charly500:

I am experiencing same issue, I only received message after the biometric, since then I have not received any other message and still seeing"you have not being deployed" on my dashboard up till today. Pls do I still have hope?
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Nasims site is worst than useless. A lot of people are finding it difficult to download their ppa letters till this moment.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Fatasy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please guys concerning the redeployment,U know the letter has the name of the current ppa,Is it another copy of the same letter we will take to the new school again for acceptance when it has another school name,Or we will collect a letter headed paper from new School

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by akinwale701(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lordperfect:
https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

To join NPOWER2021 whatsapp group chat...

Please add me 08089415456. Thanks.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Fortunatus200(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can an applicant select another program, giving that he wasn't deployed as a result of his choice Program not existing in his area.

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Fatasy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Do that right now

Fortunatus200:
Can an applicant select another program, giving that he wasn't deployed as a result of his choice Program not existing in his area.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by ProudBoy: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
They have deleted the physical screening information. Noticed that on my portal
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Lordperfect(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Kaybae(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
kehinde1588:

A brother of mine is having the same issue
I had same issue but I was able to login on the 3rd day.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by victoriareal(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
ThinkDigitally1:
A friend got a congratulatory message yesterday displaying that he's been selected for batch C but the problem is that he's yet to be deployed. It is displaying that the program (N-Teach) is not available in his area and that he should change N-Teach. The option it is bringing to change to is N-Health.

What should he do? Should he change to N-health or should he wait for NASIM to deploy him?
let him change. i did exactly same for a friend on saturday and he has been posted today.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by KingMilan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
ProudBoy:
They have deleted the physical screening information. Noticed that on my portal
No, they haven't.

Check under the 'Verification' tab.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by kehinde1588(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kaybae:

Did you log in through your phone or system
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by barinedan(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
What about those of us that have not been deployed
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by kehinde1588(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kaybae:

Have you downloaded your PPA letter?

How did you download it cos it's also giving issue here
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by MVLOX(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
This whole process had been poorly managed. The Minister all in a bid to make the world feel like she has been working for months hurriedly kick started a process that wasn't ready for ready for launch. Now they are talking of verification when some person have not been deployed. Others who were deployed at first can't see that information bon their dashboard again. The ones that can still find their deployment status intact can't print the letter.

Must all the processes involving the Nigerian government be always half hazardous and stressful.... Why God will us through even though.
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by SweetPoison22: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gate050:

Before you start to disturb us here crying for help. Idiot! You should have known better that you will surely give out your BVN despite the warnings from your banks. Dindinrin Omo.
You are referring to your father.

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by hihilil(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Does one need to proceed with physical verification even after not being able to print PPA letter?
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by zubimete(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
barinedan:
What about those of us that have not been deployed
Keep checking every day
Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Fortunatus200(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can I select another program as they haven't deployed me on grounds that my Program does not exist in my area

Re: Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September by Charly500(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cajayi:

SCORED 70% DID BIOMETRICS SUCCESFULLY AND UPLOADED ALL DOCUMENTS

A friend of mine also scored 70% and had done her biometric under N-Agro, she used the ussd code and found out that in her registration status it showed selected, but up till now she has not yet been deployed either.

The whole process has been frustrating.

Inec Recruiting / 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle?