Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. (979 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / American Visa At Last. / Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2011
Hi peeps! The subject of this thread refers. I am offering an amazing visa offer to d USA at an easy working that would require u make the full payment once your visa has been confirmed ready. I am a middle man in this,and not the person to actually do it. Its very genuine and about the best offer u can get anywhere. Holla, 07033801718 , 08054527192. Note. Never pay a bulky downpaymnt to any one to gt your visa done for u.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Dare14: 6:46pm On May 23, 2011
see format grin
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2011
Dare14:

see format grin

What format?
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 23, 2011
^^^^He used 'unbelievable offer' on one of his thread & nw decides to use 'Amazing Offer' this time.
@post, who is the Main Person u're representing?
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2011
Tamita:

^^^^He used 'unbelievable offer' on one of his thread & nw decides to use 'Amazing Offer' this time.
@post, who is the Main Person u're representing?

Do you have a problem with my post? I jus dont get your point. The owners of this wonderful site created this particular section for travels and i dont think my posts have a countered the purpose.

And you dont have to know who i'm representing if your not interested in the offer. Pls, i respect your person and the opinions u make, try to accord me same respect. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by ademark1: 10:48pm On May 23, 2011
Now there's a true test to show u are not 100% fake and that the process really leaves you more at a risk than the client . Let's do it this way, 10  naiaralanders indicate their willingness to deal with you, but we both know that if it's a gamble, they (applicants) loose their visa fees. Why don't they pay their visa fees to a moderator as escrow and then you pay the usa visa fees from your pocket. Since u claim  it is 100%, then obviously the visas will be issued to all 10 members and when it is done, moderator sends you the money already paid by the applicants to you. But if the visas are not issued , no money will be paid to you and you loose the visa fees you paid for the applicant(s), while moderator refunds back the money they put up as escrow.
This way, the applicant(s) looses nothing, (visa fees inclusive ), after all u promised them it was a 100% sure method, so why should they loose anything if Embassy refuses them?
And with this way, u loose the payment of the application fees if the visas are not issued and u deserve the loss since u claimed u are 100% sure.
Up for the challenge?
do i hear u say "i am not the embassy" ?  grin
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2011
ade_mark:

Now there's a true test to show u are not 100% fake and that the process really leaves you more at a risk than the client . Let's do it this way, 10  naiaralanders indicate their willingness to deal with you, but we both know that if it's a gamble, they (applicants) loose their visa fees. Why don't they pay their visa fees to a moderator as escrow and then you pay the usa visa fees from your pocket. Since u claim  it is 100%, then obviously the visas will be issued to all 10 members and when it is done, moderator sends you the money already paid by the applicants to you. But if the visas are not issued , no money will be paid to you and you loose the visa fees you paid for the applicant(s), while moderator refunds back the money they put up as escrow.
This way, the applicant(s) looses nothing, (visa fees inclusive ), after all u promised them it was a 100% sure method, so why should they loose anything if Embassy refuses them?
And with this way, u loose the payment of the application fees if the visas are not issued and u deserve the loss since u claimed u are 100% sure.
Up for the challenge?
do i hear u say "i am not the embassy" ?  grin

Why are u mocking urself? Do u find any sense in what you've written? Pls read thru again.
The fact nobody has to make any payment till visa is issued presupposes every risk lies in the hands of those doing the processing and not the applicants who can even backout at d last minute (when the visa has been issued). Haba. You just want to discredit my Post and offer, and in so doing failing to weigh-in the risks involved and see who stands to lose more. I repeat, no money of any form wuld be requested till ur visa is handed to u.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by coolbright: 6:24am On May 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

I repeat, no money of any form wuld be requested till your visa is handed to u.
Is it Inclusive of visa application fees? just to clarify, Thank you
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2011
coolbright:

Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2011
coolbright:

Yes. You pay nothing
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by ademark1: 12:08pm On May 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

Why are u mocking urself? Do u find any sense in what you've written? Pls read thru again.
The fact nobody has to make any payment till visa is issued presupposes every risk lies in the hands of those doing the processing and not the applicants who can even backout at d last minute (when the visa has been issued). Haba. You just want to discredit my Post and offer, and in so doing failing to weigh-in the risks involved and see who stands to lose more. I repeat, no money of any form wuld be requested till your visa is handed to u.

Mocking myself? No i was exposing your stupidity and lies
We both know that you can't guarantee anything and all your bullshit stories is a gamble; hoping the u.s.a embassy doesn't detect the fake intentions, fake bank statements , etc during the interview
Ironically u didn't answer if you are up to the challenge, but dumbly evaded the question and thereby even exposing your stupidity further!
There are other fraudsters like you that shout you pay no fees bla bla, but in reality, you want the visa fees paid by the clients and that way you loose nothing when the visas are denied.
[b]Also, if it's gonna be a visa that will be issued without the victim client going physically to the USA embassy getting his fingerprints scanned, then is a 100% scam!  shocked
[/b]I put the question to you again!! Are you up to the challenge to pay for 10 nairalander's visa fees with your own pocket? or will u eventually chicken out and come back with a new username like your type do regularly  grin
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2011
I take ur insults not because I dnt have daunting remarks for u, but simply because its not worth it. I won't fall for ur bait or let u drag me into exchanging words with u. No!

Now, if u get my words very well you'll understand that the payments wud be done by us and not the applicant which naturally puts us at a risk in the case the applicant withdraws in the middle. Ur asking 10 Ppl to make payments to a moderator is simply a bonus to me cos its requires no hassle from me. However, if that wud put pay to ur insults I gladly pick up the challenge. Expantiate ur terms and conditions so its favourable to all parties.

For ur info, I'm processing for 4 ppl already. In a matter of months they'd gv their testimony.

I agree with ur suspicions cos of the so-called Nigerian factor, but if we all live under that assumption, its an indication wrongly pointing at everyone,yourself inclusive as a fraudster. Ifthat is so, we may only have closed our eyes to the good ones among us.
If u dnt like my thread, u dnt have to insult me.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required. by ademark1: 1:57pm On May 24, 2011
it wasn't any insults, but a challenge put to you, which you dumbly tried to evade! And not a bait but a true test to match your words tongue

Doesn't matter if u claim you are processing 4 pple, because in a matter of months, you may just use your other 4 registered clone usernames and come to give a good feedback about yourself hoping to convince more victims undecided

And No my suspicion has nothing to with your so-called Nigerian factor, even if you were an American , i would still be suspicious of you; since the last time i checked you are not the USA EMBASSY!
In contrast that assumption and people like you evading specific questions and challenges has dropped the fraud-victim rate. So it's no indication that everyone,including me is a fraudster, rather it is an indication that everyone can see the fraud in this kind of promises and you will be getting no victims. grin

Like i said i wasn't insulting you , i only put up a challenge, one which you should have agreed with a YES or NO, but tried to dumbly evade it, so i had no choice to expose your stupidity cheesy

(1)

Travel Alert: Tb Test Now Required For Nigerians Staying In The Uk Beyond 6mons / How Much Do I Need To Have In My Acc Before Applying For UK Visa / Anyone In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.