Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) (28174 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Updating9JA: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Whitemoney has advised Angel to avoid Boma in the house.

Whitemoney said this while consoling Angel after her argument with Boma.

Boma and Angel on Thursday evening engaged in a heated argument after the former called Angel a kiss and tell’

Angel responded and said she never told anyone what happened between both of them at the executive lounge. .

This escalated quickly as they insulted each other and exchanged hurtful words.

Whitemoney, after the fight, told Angel not to be distracted in her game to win the grand prize worth N90m and be strong.

Whitemoney said: “You know why you’re here, avoid him for now, please.

“Be strong you don’t need that kind of distraction.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/bbnaija-whitemoney-tells-angel-to-avoid-boma/

9 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Onyi22(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2021
My guy, can't wait for you to be announce the winner so that we can start life together..
Much love baby

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Davash222(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
My guy, can't wait for you to be announce the winner so that we can start life together..
Much love baby

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Much love baby

grin grin

You no well

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Rapfrick(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Mazi de Whitehouse general

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Disqualification loading

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by phemmyfour: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere Queen
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by whytepawn1(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Boma just keeps disappointing as the show progresses... Exposure hasn't really removed the agbero in him... Just so unfortunate..
Angel on the other hand seem too loose and carefree ..
Everything just playing out for whitemoney to win the grand price.

39 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by OssyMalik: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Oga KitchenMoney has spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by drizslim(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
It a no no for me wen u take a brother man babe to bed & still spill the beans

In the olden days this is why Amadioha no de waste time to strike

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
This clown. You side with a street olosho who consistently insulted a nigga 14 years older than her. A product of failed parenting and peer pressure drug abuse who kept threatening a man old enough to give birth to her. If you tried this in your hometown, pre-civilization, you will be forced to dance naked with your fat belly bouncing.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by setobaba: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
my top three
Cross
Jay Paul
Queen

Quote me at your own risk lol
Those leaving this week
Taga
Peace
Yousef
Nini

They are all leaving come this week

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Stupid show

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Lovelyperson(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere
Remove pere and replace with Queen. Queen got more point that pere in the last poll

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by victons(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by candidbabe(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Unruly7(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Y'all calling the show stupid show are very stupid also

Y'all didn't watch when they campaign about mental health

You don't watch them promote real estate, close-up, storm, Patricia, abeg and others

Y'all no de Bleep and kiss in your individual lives everyday

10 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by davidufuoma(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Okro

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Administration1: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Brother, you deserve one, infact take the whole fridge

author=Davash222 post=105442751

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by IVORY2009(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by money121(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by iamtardey: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Bet why undecided
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Anyhow e be, WhiteMoney is a nice guy

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Sharon6(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2021
That Boma ehn, he refused to overgrow the Agberoism in him.. I cover my face is shame for those supporting that brostitute who has no iota of shame gbensing a married woman on national TV.

This Sunday, goodbye to Boma with that his hair like Covid-19 logo Nd his trophy Tega the shameless married woman.

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by 900warriorz: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Whitemoney and ANGLE grin for the finals

Like if you agree, share if you disagree smiley

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Profbukky(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Davash222 post=105442751][/quote]

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND FOR ABUSING THE HOLY BIBLE.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Goldenheart(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by lathrowinger: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere

Cross is the winner
White money
Pere
Angel
Micheal

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by koyyess: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Good advice from white money.

Angel, avoid that 48 year old frog called Boma. He is suffering from menopause.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.