Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) (28192 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by lathrowinger: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
pek:
Michael!

It's Micheal
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
I know Boma started it but Angel finished him
D sud b consoling him grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kenodrill: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
My guy, can't wait for you to be announce the winner so that we can start life together..
Much love baby

Lol......the hustle is real!!
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by fof1: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
My guy, can't wait for you to be announce the winner so that we can start life together..
Much love baby

Madness of the Age...Gold diggers everywhere
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

Hypocrisy should also be a crime on nairaland. I simply replied to his insults yet you failed to report him.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by pek(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
lathrowinger:

It's Micheal
I love arguing with facts!
Abimael Ismael Rachael Israel Rafael
Notice the pattern? El in Hebrew means God.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by lathrowinger: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
pek:
I love arguing with facts!
Abimael Ismael Rachael Israel Rafael
Notice the pattern? El in Hebrew means God.

Well u try, but see the right spelling below... Michael is an Arabic language, منكاعيل اسماعيل
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Akposkool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This whitemoney na confirm pussy. Bleep boy

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Naaaaaaa
Gimme your list then
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
fayomim:

Remove Boma. He is going home this sunday
Bet me
He won't

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
edoairways:

He is going home
Lol
That N1gga ain't.going no where bruhv

1 Like

Graysons:
Cross won't make top 5.
Lol
Really
See you
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
lathrowinger:

Cross is the winner
White money
Pere
Angel
Micheal

Remove them from the list
They're going home

White money will win it
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Graysons: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:

Lol
Really
See you
Cross won't make it! You wan bet?

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Remove pere and replace with Queen. Queen got more point that pere in the last poll

Queen go exit soonest
Person wey no get content
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin

Oya na

Graysons:
Cross won't make it! You wan bet?
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Tchinaidi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
You have lost it. Why the tribal jab for bbnaija show. U want turn am to naija politics where people like u have put the country in a mess using tribal politics. U are sick and disgusting. He gave her a sound advice to avoid him for now. Not that Angel doesn't have her own share of blame for the altercation but Boma went too far by bringing up her mental health challenge which they were all against during one of their presentation. U are so sick in the head
When she dey tell her papa mate bleep u she know no say she be mental patient abi

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Graysons: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:
grin grin

Oya na

How much? Make i chop ur money small!
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Tchinaidi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
You have lost it. Why the tribal jab for bbnaija show. U want turn am to naija politics where people like u have put the country in a mess using tribal politics. U are sick and disgusting. He gave her a sound advice to avoid him for now. Not that Angel doesn't have her own share of blame for the altercation but Boma went too far by bringing up her mental health challenge which they were all against during one of their presentation. U are so sick in the head

When she dey tell her papa mate bleep u she know no say she be mental patient abi

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Graysons:
How much? Make i chop ur money small!

#100 grin grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:
This clown. You side with a street olosho who consistently insulted a nigga 14 years older than her. A product of failed parenting and peer pressure drug abuse who kept threatening a man old enough to give birth to her. If you tried this in your hometown, pre-civilization, you will be forced to dance naked with your fat belly bouncing.
why can't he go back to his house and know he is too old to contest with children old enough to his own children for 90m star prize..m adults without brain talking poo
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Graysons: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:

#100 grin grin
smh! You too stingy sad
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Graysons:
smh! You too stingy sad
Do I look I a joke to you grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by bab22: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Much love baby
In your dream gold digger
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kingthreat(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
why can't he go back to his house and know he is too old to contest with children old enough to his own children for 90m star prize..m adults without brain talking poo

So she should be threatening him and warning him ba?
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by pek(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
lathrowinger:

Well u try, but see the right spelling below... Michael is an Arabic language, منكاعيل اسماعيل
Michael an Arabic language? You must be a comedian or....
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Lovelyperson(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:

Queen go exit soonest
Person wey no get content
Na pere get content?
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Wardstunna22(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
I lost respect for Boma how dare you fight a girl. Oga if you get mind enter Ogbe mk boys use blow wound you...
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Mysticbabe: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Which boma abeg?
Boma that will be leaving on Sunday.

kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Graysons: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:

Do I look I a joke to you grin
Go away joor! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Watching "American Gods" / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.