Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) (28417 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by fayomim: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:

Bet me
He won't

I will quote you on Sunday night
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by mayortunes(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Read full story here: https://mayortunes.com/angel-bbnaija-parents/

Angel BBNaija Parents: What You Need To Know
Big Brother Naija Season 6 tends to be one of the dullest seasons in the history of Big Brother Naija but we still have content creating housemates. When in the quest for picking the housemates with fun and cruise, we would definitely not wave away from Angel BBNaija. Today, we would explaining and torch lighting about Angel BBNaija Parents.

Angel’s parents are not kept behind bars because she explained everything to her fellow housemates. She explained the relationship with her mother and how she ran away from home because her family was toxic. Angel BBNaija explained that she never stayed with her parents and that made her dropped out of UNILAG before she eventually made it to the reality show.

While speaking to Saskay one fateful day, she said her mother did not find out she had run away from home until a year after she left. She also criticizes how African parents do train their child as being toxic and also physical abuse.

Her mother is also an internet surfer who also has an Instagram account with the account name Titilala Brown. She said she was still a student of UNILAG when she ran away from home and school before her mother finds out the next year.

While the show was proceeding, Angel told Biggie that she needed to see a psychiatrist because she was mentally stressed. She also explained further that she lost her boyfriend when she was just 19 and that was the saddest moment of her life thereby making her depressed about her entire life.

Angel BBNaija Mum is a good-looking woman who is of 37-years old. She once made a statement via her official Instagram page that she had wanted to get on the show but unfortunately for her, she wasn’t able to. Angel’s mum now said she was the one that persuaded her daughter to make sure she got nominated for the show.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by greggng: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
What exactly happened . In judging a matter you must listen to both parties. In this case all I hear is boma this boma that ....can an intelligent person tell me the remote and immediate cause of their problem ...I don't want to join ignorant people to start judging a matter I don't know the origin

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Ojukwu007(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere
Replace BOMA AND PERE with ANGEL and QUEEN...Tankiooo
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by AKWAPROPHET: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2021
kingthreat:

So she should be threatening him and warning him ba?
telling someone to go soak her mama boobies is childish coming from a grown up guy like this... what brings the poor mother into this... him and cubanna and e money who senior pass Make he dey that place dey collect insults because of 90 million another person Don collect already... Ndi Ara
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kingthreat(m): 4:40am On Sep 04, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
telling someone to go soak her mama boobies is childish coming from a grown up guy like this... what brings the poor mother into this... him and cubanna and e money who senior pass Make he dey that place dey collect insults because of 90 million another person Don collect already... Ndi Ara

Lol, that's savage though.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Ojukwu007:
Replace BOMA AND PERE with ANGEL and QUEEN...Tankiooo
Lol
Those two will be evicted they lack contents
Nothing upstairs at all
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2021
fayomim:

I will quote you on Sunday night
I dey here they wait you
Graysons:
Go away joor! cheesy

grin grin grin
Ma G
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Mysticbabe:
Which boma abeg?
Boma that will be leaving on Sunday.

He ain't leaving bro
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Na pere get content?
Before nnko
He's a centre of attraction to the show
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Jdbrasco2: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

90% of things in Nigeria is tribal and sentimental, simply look at a bulk of the kitchenmonkey's supporters... largely from his tribal neck of the woods. Stupidity and hypocrisy is acting like tribalism isn't a core of Nigerian society, foolishness is you now thinking tribalism is actually a bad thing. Anyways your fav is simply a desperado woman wrapper cooking and giving advice to women upandan.
Its a pitty you couldn't think. Is White money the only one in that house that is of his ethnic group. We have Cross and Michael there as well. Stop being myopic as we all supported Laycon the last time cos of who he is. If u have followed WhiteMoney's story u would've known that his Mum is a food vendor and that's where he got his cooking skills from and he loves doing it. There are many male cooks all over. Meanwhile HM that followed his advice turnout to be all alright and those who didn't had problems. Well keep hating but at the end of the day u are just an individual.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by caesymore(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
My guy, can't wait for you to be announce the winner so that we can start life together..
Much love baby

I wonder how already wet you are at the mention of Milla.
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Lucheze(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Boma and tega caught sharing passionate kiss at the executive lounge.

Boma to tega,I wish u where not married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NNSSbXWTEg
#bbn #bbnj
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by fayomim: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
kinzation:

I dey here they wait you

How far bro..... I dey hail ohhh
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
fayomim:

How far bro..... I dey hail ohhh

I don dey hide face oh grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Onyi22(f): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
kinzation:
Top 5

White money
Cross
Pere
Boma
Liquorose

Quote me anywhere
Boma for the money grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by kinzation(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

Boma for the money grin

Lol
You dey tease me abi grin grin
Re: Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) by Babywest(f): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yousef evicted from bbnj house season 6 shine your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd840E5gQus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khole And Anto Rock Bikini Tops / NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly / Tobi Bakre Joins 'Jenifa's Dairy' As George - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.