Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? (20062 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
In fact I hate that criminal man with a passion.
magzey:
And Obasanjo ruled Nigerian as president on 2 Occasions ,he only cares about his library and farm ,it is well. ,Benga Daniel and co follow suite. undecided
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Onarabu: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
moscobabs:
Yes, infact that state is cursed.

Ogun state should be auctioned to neighbouring states
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Is it Dapo that created the bad roads? If the roads in Ogun state are so bad it didnt get there in 2 years, furthermore if all the governors before him could not fix the roads in20 years, it's rather unfair to blame him for bad roads in Ogun after only 2 years in office.

4 Likes

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes very bad. The road dey commot car fender
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EaglesT(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes. I say this anytime I visit Ogun state. Different locations.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EaglesT(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onarabu:

Ogun state should be auctioned to neighbouring states

Make Seyi Makinde come buy am abeg.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EaglesT(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
perambulator:
Is it Dapo that created the bad roads? If the roads in Ogun state are so bad it didnt get there in 2 years, furthermore if all the governors before him could not fix the roads in20 years, it's rather unfair to blame him for bad roads in Ogun after only 2 years in office.

Did you say 'only' ?
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:
Tinubu's looting have extended to Ogun state grin
Oga leave Tinubu out of Ogun woes.Ogun has the most clueless individual as governor. He is an example of failure.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by maysimsimple(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Happy birthday ma...

or=rali123 post=105449121]100

o doubt, it has nothing to do with Dapo alone, past government has been useless too. [/quote]
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by ospreywin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
To be fair, the current governor of ogun is a total failure and epitome of incompetence and the worst that could ever happen to Ogun residents, he's totally clueless about governance. However, the people of ogun state deserve such treatment because they voted him based on partisanship instead of the right candidates. The governor is not prepared to govern a local government talk more of a state. I won't be surprised if they voted him for the second time.

3 Likes

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Princeton92(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
OdogwuAnambra:
ABIA ROADS ARE BEEN BUILT SERIOUSLY

Namely

Assure me of Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Rd OR Aba-Ikot Ekpene Rd NOT even Aba-Port Harcourt Rd
So please tell me what I dunno, shock me small na
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Moorish: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Some towns in the niger delta/SS have the best road networks in the country apart from Abuja

The NDDC input is felt in those states

I was shocked when I went to sapele town in delta state

They have very decent road networks in that town

South west, our problem is we think lagos only. We all relocate here and forget our towns

I know many Yoruba families who have no properties in their state of origin, but have a lot of investments in lagos
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Tokkson: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Princeton92:

Namely

Assure me of Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Rd OR Aba-Ikot Ekpene Rd NOT even Aba-Port Harcourt Rd

You're only mentioning the federal roads.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Princeton92(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tokkson:

You're only mentioning the federal roads.

There are Governors who fix Federal Roads take the glory and get refunded by FG, thought about that
My former Governor Akpabio who's corrupt but smart in the other way!
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think so. Their road is something else. I served there, we saw hell whenever we are going for clearance.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Reference(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
The first pic looks like what a JDAM dropped from a B-52 will cause.... and this is not Kandahar... I presume...
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
I really hope this will be a wake up call to the slumbering guy man on the seat of power.

Akute and environs, e pele o...
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Zidoh(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes infact tbey have the most worst roads in Africa.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
STATE WITH D HIGHEST IDOL WORSHIPPERS SUFFER THE HIGHEST MISFORTUNES;DEMBRACE GOD NOW,FOLLOW CHRIST FOR YOUR OWN PROGRESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by ridbell01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
hakeem4:
Yes! I can say that with confidence. Ogun state is actually the centre of confusion. I have been to several states in southwest, and I can say Ogun has the worst roads. apart from Abeokuta which has good roads, I doubt any other place in the state has good roads.
my brother bad roads full abeokuta also

1 Like

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
EaglesT:

Did you say 'only' ?

yes I said only. you cant expect a man to fix in 2 years for something others could not fix in 20. Furthermore, a lot of these roads are Federal roads, which is one of the reasons previous administrations have been unable to fix them. The protocol involved in fixing a federal road is much.

I also know that a certain ex Governor of the state with close ties to the presidency, bitter at the emergence of the current Governor has been engaging in sabotage efforts in Abuja against any federal projects in Ogun state. i hear thats his sole mission in Abuja these days.

1 Like

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EmekaA125(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
moscobabs:

Same way Anambra used to be until Peter Obi came to our rescue. Sadly, all the roads are nothing to write home about under Gov Willie Obiano. Very pathetic
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Born2conquer: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Na lie I dey my Youth Service in Ogun State they have more better road there and even better then all southern States, overhead bridge everywhere...
That’s just the city and thanks to Amosun
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Obdk: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
The last time I went to ijebu itele. My tire burst at itele junction by the expressway.... When I got to long bridge very close to cara where they sell cow.. I had to buy and change tire on a sunday morning..
I had to pay security men with gun to stand with me and protect me from fulani herdsmen who roam the forest... The guy I bought tire from told me I was lucky to meet the security guys.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Born2conquer: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
rali123:
100% no doubt, it has nothing to do with Dapo alone, past government has been useless too.
Nah! Amosun DID ALOT!!

1 Like

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EmekaA125(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Princeton92:

Namely

Aba inner street roads are receiving apt attention from Ikpeazu so I heard. Those roads you mentioned are Federal roads.
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Born2conquer: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
perambulator:
Lmao, Nigeria will never move forward, let’s call a SPADE A SPADE! Amosun work was evident to everyone this one is purely a social media Governor

1 Like

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by EmekaA125(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
So all these Ogun IGR that's bigger than the whole SouthEast doesn't exist in real life afterall??

Let me simply put it this way that most of NBS ewedu influenced statistics is usually a hoax, scam, non-existing, fabricated, ill-informed, false, fallacy and unfounded.

What afonjas cannot lie with doesn't exist grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
moscobabs:

You are CURSED,,, were!
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by bareal(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
wunmi590:

That's because majority of then were picked up and given nomination form when they were sleeping, be sure they were all forced to do it, so they were not prepared

This is so bad for our nation. It is well bro
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Awoleesu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abasstoheeb:
The reason is most Ogun people are lagosian
They forget to develop there State
Taking Lagos as more priority than there father Land
Abi o!
Imagine Obafemi Hamzat, the Deputy Governor of Lagos who only traces his root to Abeokuta when a,relative dies...
Re: Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? by Arnold1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Yes they do and I think Ondo state has the best road in south west. And they are regularly maintained which is why I'm proud of this governor.

You are right; Ondo state roads are much better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Amanpour Interviews Nigerians In Lagos About Power Outage / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.