Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Could He Have Ignored? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could He Have Ignored? (3073 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / MARRIAGE : After Complaining That IMO Men Have Ignored Them And Marry Other Stat / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Petyprincess(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
My dear sister dnt ever follow him home except you are ready for the outcome, let your meeting continue to be in an open place, your bf might be sexually frustrated but dnt rush yourself, dnt follow him home especially if you have collected his money several times!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by 2special(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:
I was with my boyfriend last night... we haven't done sex before then for the first time we kissed... we kissed so hard I could feel the bulge. What do you think he would do after taking me home been wondering. Right now I feel for him as the time isn't right for that, think I shouldn't follow him home again and no more kisses to avoid such trouble for him cos I wouldn't want him touching himself!
then, he will likely get it elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by StPete: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mamagee aka emgeee writing stupid topics since the days of Abraham

4 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by ValCon888: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
What is the bulge?
Please explain with diagrams and pie charts.

3 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Petyprincess:
My dear sister dnt ever follow him home except you are ready for the outcome, let your meeting continue to be in an open place, your bf might be sexually frustrated but dnt rush yourself, dnt follow him home especially if you have collected his money several times!!

Thanks dear, I really appreciate. Plus I don't collect money from him am independent. He actually said there are limits before I agreed to the kissing but I can't ignore the fact that he got that bulge right there so don't think it's a good idea to repeat such. I think we should come out plain and talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
2special:

Nah... He went back home straight that late night, plus I trust him just hope he won't mastbate

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Petyprincess:

You are a thief or a joker

6 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
StPete:
Mamagee aka emgeee writing stupid topics since the days of Abraham

What's stupid about my reality posts or you just being silly?

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na all their problems them wan carry come nairaland. Even the problems way them don solve, them go still carry am come nairaland. Na wa ooo..... Make I sit down, read comments joor.

5 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by ceede2: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oop!! Una kiss so hard? So kissing they hard not deep, please the day way the sex go happen no forget to bring it here.

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by 2special(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Nah... He went back home straight that late night, plus I trust him just hope he won't mastbate
I pray he's able to control his hormones but is not that easy...
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
ceede2:
Oop!! Una kiss so hard? So kissing they hard not deep, please the day way the sex go happen no forget to bring it here.

I actually meant deeply
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
2special:
I pray he's able to control his hormones but is not that easy...

Yeah... Not any easy, just wouldn't want to subject us to such helplessness again
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy
No just follow that nigha go house because you must off pant.... That's a must..If he couldn't control his mouth from kissing publicly,na cor for private he no go take make advances of lashing? undecided. Use your brain before he go use you count scores, unless you're ready for it..

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Forget that one my sister.. Masturbation be like every guyman national anthem....Once he's alone,he must dey likely to recite am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by rickleye: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Make sure that you are GoldCircle Condoms in your purse at all times. If you do not want to have sex, do not kiss, hold hands or be alone together. A man will " have you" in the back seat of his car and you know we release on average 3 mins. So avoid the precursor ! No kiss or be prepared with Condoms.

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Panda7(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:
I was with my boyfriend last night... we haven't done sex before, then for the first time we kissed... we kissed so deeply I could feel the bulge. What do you think he would do after taking me home been wondering. Right now I feel for him as the time isn't right for that, think I shouldn't follow him home again and no more kisses to avoid such trouble for him cos I wouldn't want him touching himself! Plus am also vulnerable am yet to get the kiss off my head, my first kiss actually. Been kissed before years back though but that very guy was the one kissing not me, one-sided

why don't you look for a side chick for your guy that will help quench his konji while u make up your mind, something women of old knew

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by 2special(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Yeah... Not any easy, just wouldn't want to subject us to such helplessness again
when blood is still running in his veins, you might not understand cuz you're not a guy
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
OP..
Goan and get the Gbola and stop all diz Unnecessary Yarnings!!..
Give my Boy the Kongos, abeg!! tongue

Unless, you are a 15, 16 year old Girl or a Virgin, I will understand..

I wonder why Some Girls make sex such a Big deal to their Boyfriends..
But will easily give the Coochies to Yahoo Boys, Alhaji, Lecturers, Sugar daddies, etc!.. lipsrsealed
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
No just follow that nigha go house because you must off pant.... That's a must..If he couldn't control his mouth from kissing publicly,na cor for private he no go take make advances of lashing? undecided. Use your brain before he go use you count scores, unless you're ready for it..

It was actually in his house... don't intend any more such visit anyway its obviously tempting and predisposing
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..
Goan and get the Gbola and stop all diz Unnecessary Yarnings!!..
Give my Boy the Kongos, abeg!! tongue

Unless, you are a 15, 16 year old Girl or a Virgin, I will understand..

I wonder why Some Girls make sex such a Big deal to their Boyfriends..
But will easily give the Coochies to Yahoo Boys, Alhaji, Lecturers, Sugar daddies, etc!.. lipsrsealed

Oga it is our decision! Our consensual choice!!
Plus, I am not some girls!!!

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Oga it is our decision! Our consensual choice!!
Plus, I am not some girls!!!

Owk, sorry for dat, you hear..It is a general statement..

But really, If you are Mature enough as a Lady (Let's say 20 - 25 years),
Sex with your Boyfriend or a Guy u like should Not be a Big Deal.. smiley kiss
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Crossroad1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
People like this makes guy have a sinister move against them..
What's the essence of punishing the poor guy?
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
People like this makes guy have a sinister move against them..
What's the essence of punishing the poor guy?

Re-read... Not intended
Re: Could He Have Ignored? by Thurmieee: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Madam open leg make they fvck you

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by ChasinGood(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
How NEPA go give light and when you wan charge phone dem take am. That feeling hurts shey you know?

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
2special:

Who tells you that giving it to him constantly will make him glued to you alone

If a man wants to cheat, he must have his reason for cheating which may not make senses to you

If you are ready for sex, be with him anywhere that have four walls

If you are not ready yet, be in open places

You can't erect a barns of yam in a goat field

2 Likes

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by makavellidon: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Since you are nt ready for sex, u 4 knw get boyfrd make u remain single. Weytin be dating knw sex abeg na scam joor

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by EmGeee(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
makavellidon:
Since you are nt ready for sex, u 4 knw get boyfrd make u remain single. Weytin be dating knw sex abeg na scam joor

So must every dating relationship entail sex?

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by makavellidon: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dont mind her, she be scam 2 that guy

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ignored? by makavellidon: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg help me ask ds madam. Are u sayin in a relationship dre should be knw sex abi..see me see wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toilet Water Splash When Taking A Dump / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex / Married Woman Gave Me Her Number In Front Of Her Young Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.