Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) (40379 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by marvin906(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

You need to read more

New air defense systems are now protecting American and allied forces at military bases in Iraq where troops have been attacked by Iranian-backed insurgents in recent months, according to U.S. officials.

https://www.defensenews.com/land/2020/04/13/patriot-missile-defense-systems-now-active-in-iraq-say-us-officials/

SMH..
The same defence system that the houthis of Yemen are having a field day with..
I asked you how many of those bases have defence systems
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by joyandfaith: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
marvin906:

SMH..
The same defence system that the houthis of Yemen are having a field day with..
I asked you how many of those bases have defence systems

From iraq to yemen!!! US does not have military base in yemen. Check your facts well. Don't be deceived. Read!!Don't be lazy.
Meet pentagon military chief!! Most military information are classified. It is not for novie like you.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by caye(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
obonujoker:

Champions don't make mouth or show off... The luck of many nations is that USA considers human rights in war...
So many brainwashed slaves in Africa... I'm really tired.
How do we need exactly re-educate these house-niggers!?
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by caye(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
obonujoker:

Champions don't make mouth or show off... The luck of many nations is that USA considers human rights in war...
So many brainwashed slaves in Africa... I'm really tired.
How do we need exactly re-educate these house-niggers!?

1 Like

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by caye(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
obonujoker:

Wrong... Checkout the benevolence of USA and compare it with any country in the world, or any other empire that existed
For the first time in my life, I have to admit that the.psychological brainwashing of the whites are stronger than the African alchemy (juju), and that the remedy might simply be to eliminate the house-nigger-coons of Nigeria.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by rottennaija(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
US and China faceoff? Maybe you underestimate the US so much. I may not like them but China challenging US is like young goat challenging lion to a battlefield just because it has just developed big horns.
Watch the video below and you will he surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0ddUQipnI
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
safesurfer:
Some people don't understand that many of the most recent Chinese technology are at least a decade old in the US.

Because you live in US? China is technologically more advanced that US.

1 Like

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
rottennaija:

Because you live in US? China is technologically more advanced that US.
Lol. Based on what exactly? What new technology have they pioneered? In engineering, we know Germany.
In software and hardware, we know US.
in microchips production, we know UK.
In electronics, we know Japan and South Korea.

China and India only replicate and mass produce existing technology. I don't know any new tech that has come out of China. If you do, let me know.

The link below lists the top 10 most tech advanced countries in the world (and it's a reliable website)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-technologically-advanced-countries
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

The woman u said handling her baby to USA soldier in Afghanistan is just one of the minorities u used as an example. Majority of the afghans wants shariah than democracy, I see no reason why USA should impose a system of government on a sovereign nation. If the[b] few insignificant Muslims [/b]in USA clamored for shariah, the same Nigerians here will e the one to call the names and label them with all sort of AME, but USA can impose on another country, this is hypocrisy.

Secondly, I will like u give me a statistics from reliable source that 60 percent of Chinese would like to migrate to USA and the source must mention that system of governance is the key factor to their decision, not just a hear say or emotional talk in defence for US.

To help you out I have made in bold what was important in your text msg regarding USA. As for Nigeria, what I find amazing is the length Muslims will go to make Shariah the law of the land in that country. You Muslims are so insecure when it comes to your religion. People makes jokes about Christianity all the time with any recuperation but one simple carton about Mohammad all hell breaks loose. Please dont get me started on the Sunni and Shiite issue, frankly who gives a crap about that. Methodist don't go about killing Baptist. There is something inherent to Islam that makes violence to incubate. That woman was handling her baby to a US GI because of one reason only, she knows that baby will be well taken care for, You know why because we are UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
t2luv1:

To help you out I have made in bold what was important in your text msg regarding USA. As for Nigeria, what I find amazing is the length Muslims will go to make Shariah the law of the land in that country. You Muslims are so insecure when it comes to your religion. People makes jokes about Christianity all the time with any recuperation but one simple carton about Mohammad all hell breaks loose. Please dont get me started on the Sunni and Shiite issue, frankly who gives a crap about that. Methodist don't go about killing Baptist. There is something inherent to Islam that makes violence to incubate. That woman was handling her baby to a US GI because of one reason only, she knows that baby will be well taken care for, You know why because we are UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Nigeria is a secular country, what the Muslim wanted was a shariah law that governs only the Muslims only and not an imposition on other faith adherents. There has never been any agenda to enforce shareeah on Nigeria populace, I guess you have been reading propaganda. Well, u aren't in the country, so I need not to waste time charting with someone who doesn't even know what is going on in the country. My point is let every country decide whatever they feel is best for them, ur USA should stop imposing, they are the one insecure by trying to impose the values on every other nation.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 5:00am On Sep 06, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Nigeria is a secular country, what the Muslim wanted was a shariah law that governs only the Muslims only and not an imposition on other faith adherents. There has never been any agenda to enforce shareeah on Nigeria populace, I guess you have been reading propaganda. Well, u aren't in the country, so I need not to waste time charting with someone who doesn't even know what is going on in the country. My point is let every country decide whatever they feel is best for them, ur USA should stop imposing, they are the one insecure by trying to impose the values on every other nation.

Secular country !!!! But carved out judiciary strictly for Muslims right and you call that secular. while you doing that how about a carved out judiciary for the Christian just to balance things out. Look when it comes to Nigeria issue I ain't got a dog in the fight. I believe in numbers when I am looking at things. How comes there are more local government in Kano state that following states combine Ebonyi, Imo, and Anambara. This in a country that does allocation of funds base on the number of local governments in each state. List the top 20 governments office holders at the national levels in that country, 14 are from the north out of 20. Since its inception Nigeria Port Authority has only known someone from the North as its head. I guess no one from the south knows how to run a port. Need me to go on. The main reason that country is in the sad shape she is in currently is because of the Muslims that have been ruling that country made it like that.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
t2luv1:

Secular country !!!! But carved out judiciary strictly for Muslims right and you call that secular. while you doing that how about a carved out judiciary for the Christian just to balance things out. Look when it comes to Nigeria issue I ain't got a dog in the fight. I believe in numbers when I am looking at things. How comes there are more local government in Kano state that following states combine Ebonyi, Imo, and Anambara. This in a country that does allocation of funds base on the number of local governments in each state. List the top 20 governments office holders at the national levels in that country, 14 are from the north out of 20. Since its inception Nigeria Port Authority has only known someone from the North as its head. I guess no one from the south knows how to run a port. Need me to go on. The main reason that country is in the sad shape she is in currently is because of the Muslims that have been ruling that country made it like that.

OK, you are entitled to your thwarted opinion. Good luck Jonathan, Obasanjo, Nnamdi Azikwe, yakub Gowon, Ernest shonekan etc are all Muslims too right?? Done engaging with a foreigner who understand our plight not.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

OK, you are entitled to your thwarted opinion. Good luck Jonathan, Obasanjo, Nnamdi Azikwe, yakub Gowon, Ernest shonekan etc are all Muslims too right?? Done engaging with a foreigner who understand our plight not.

Foreigner !!!! I was born in that country even though I left when I was 18 that s over 32 years ago. That country decline began in 1980's moreover all those names you were invoking were mere figure heads, The real power laid with the military back then. before 1980 educational system in that country was in excellent shape but successive Muslim leader because of their religion indoctrination were adverse to the benefit of a sound educational system. Look around you around all facets of education in that country are all in shambles. The fastest way to oppress the masses is to deny them access to a good education. Ever since Nigeria was returned to civilian rule one region of the country has never missed out from either the Presidency or the Vice Presidency I wonder why. This is a country that spent all their resources moving their capital yeah imagine that CAPITAL to the north. Everyday I wake up and I look in the mirror I thank God Almighty that I didn't grew up in that country.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

I wonder why you never answered any of my questions especially why there more LG in Kano state than three states in the east combine.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
t2luv1:

I wonder why you never answered any of my questions especially why there more LG in Kano state than three states in the east combine.

Lol, am I the government who allocated local government to states or am I the state governors who created more local government areas to their state. Its so unfortunate that a so called foreign person who is expected to be more enlightened and exposed man can be talking ignorantly like this. If you should blame Muslim presidents for creation of more states in northern states, what stop the Christian leaders from doing same?
Your argument holds no water
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
t2luv1:

Foreigner !!!! I was born in that country even though I left when I was 18 that s over 32 years ago. That country decline began in 1980's moreover all those names you were invoking were mere figure heads, The real power laid with the military back then. before 1980 educational system in that country was in excellent shape but successive Muslim leader because of their religion indoctrination were adverse to the benefit of a sound educational system. Look around you around all facets of education in that country are all in shambles. The fastest way to oppress the masses is to deny them access to a good education. Ever since Nigeria was returned to civilian rule one region of the country has never missed out from either the Presidency or the Vice Presidency I wonder why. This is a country that spent all their resources moving their capital yeah imagine that CAPITAL to the north. Everyday I wake up and I look in the mirror I thank God Almighty that I didn't grew up in that country.

The only sentence filled with knowledge in this long epistle of yours is, "The fastest way to oppress the masses is to deny them access to a good education". Every region in Nigeria is yet to harness the potential of making good and quality education accessible to this indigenes. Now the only point you can make from here is that north is worst in terms of having access to good education, if you say that, then we will dive into history of western education in Nigeria. Just hope you are well grounded in history before you say that.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by atonement12: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
ExtraVioment:

I no get your time.

If you reach yaba, ask dem for direction, dem go point what is left for you.
Ndo! smiley
I know need direction. Na yaba-left I dey work
I dey treat people like you there. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.