Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) (40365 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by BoverLY: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Apart from the military might that US has.
One of the great weapon and war tactics of US is they dnt talk. Flex there muzzles or brag like other country we know.

You will under understand whoever talk or brag.
The war game that chine and Russia is playing. They want US to respond to flex his muzzle also. But he won't. And it make them misunderstood US.

US already know their weaknesses. And how to tackle them.

Arm neutralizer. Us has them in invisible. But nobody know or can here
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by engrchykae(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
obonujoker:

Champions don't make mouth or show off... The luck of many nations is that USA considers human rights in war...
keep quiet, USA is just good in projecting good image of themselves.
In 2003,the USA expedition in Basra Iraq hit a water facility,large quantities of water spilled into the desert sand, Iraqis desperately tried to scoop water from the sand.
Bush is a compound fool,a war criminal.
USA have been testing nuclear bombs in the bikini islands off the Pacific coast but no one is reporting it.
USA made sure Libya was ransacked and turned from the best nation in Africa to a haven of organ harvesters.
Keep watching CNN

3 Likes

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by joyandfaith: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
marvin906:

How many of those bases can actually project power or are capable of withstanding an attack..
The US Iraq base attack by Iran should educate you guy's
In major conflict, bases will reinforced. War of attrition, insurgency and terrorism are not conventional wars.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
obonujoker:
China and propaganda... Go to war now, they'd not be able.... grin
That tells u they are not war monger like the USA. Use ur brain. If they wanted, they could have sold a propaganda against one terrorist ravaging African country and invade to show their power, but nay, they are not war mongers like their western counterpart.

No country has ever stretched it technological hand to Africa better than China.,yet, America wants us to believe they are the bad guy cos they don't practice democracy and a threat to them.

May our brain not be controlled like zombie, if it is the western 2ho dictate who the terrorist and the bad guys are to u, you aren't more different from zombies.

4 Likes

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by ExtraVioment: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
atonement12:
" China will not be easy like Russia." -Chai! So Russia is easy? Another product of poor education grin

Guy I no get your time abeg, your mumu is blowing siren.

I meant both of them are not easy.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Jackbaur88: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sunnyja:
Did you really read this post? A US general is silently admitting that the US army is WEAK compare to what you are thinking!
My brother, is one of those antics the US always play. They make you believe they are n9t doing anything, meanwhile a lot is cooking under ground. Statements like this too are political, it makes the government to spend more money into defense
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
It is both Fearful and Amazing to witness Endtimes Biblical Prophecies being Fulfilled to the Letter.

With the Ferocious manner the world is going, One of these days, there will be a Major Interuption in the Cable Tv, Social media, internet,etc.
it will come in something like this;
" Reports reaching us From various sources all over the world, Says , Millions of People have suddenly Vanished mysteriously from the Earth. As of this Moment, we are yet to ascertain what is really happening! Our Scientist and Experts are investigating. Stay tuned"

If you begin to Hear a thing as this, Do not wait for any Nonsense Expert Investigation. Just know and Understand that you Have Missed the RAPTURE.

You don't need to be Here to witness the Horror of being Left behind. Get Right with GOD by accepting JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR and Begin to Live for HIM. This is the only way to avoid being Left behind .
[/s]

Trash as usual.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by atonement12: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
ExtraVioment:

Guy I no get your time abeg, your mumu is blowing siren.

I meant both of them are not easy.
See half-educated clown wey dey call others mumu!
Why you come dey explain!
Ignorant apologist!
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by marvin906(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

In major conflict, bases will reinforced. War of attrition, insurgency and terrorism are not conventional wars.

Oga it's impossible..
Majority of those bases will be wiped out
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by ExtraVioment: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
atonement12:
See half-educated clown wey dey call others mumu!
Why you come dey explain!
Ignorant apologist!

I buy my education like our school system allow, but I no foolish like you on your best day. Hardened f**l, me and you get talk??

Abi I touch your Islamic (demonic) nerve?

USA is the most unparalleled war ready nation. No be beans to reach that height.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by IzRayl: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Some people here are making me laugh grin lol someone said China is making noise that they can't deal with usa.. The USA is living on past glory.. even Egypt will give them a tough run...
You can't compare the Americans to Asians cause right from time the Asians have been war inclined.. The Asians when it comes to war are heartless with no regard for life.. Even the US knows that..... And for the person who said Chinese technology is copy and paste and has been made by the US decades lol tongue who created the first AI technology isn't it the Chinese......... Most people have been brainwashed by US Hollywood propaganda movies were you will see the US invade a country and defeat them claiming they have Intel and power ... grin grin l laugh ... How do you think you will invade a country you don't know their terrains more than them and expect to just ripp them off..... Apart from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki incident (which they were lucky cause that was when it was first tested what if it failed grin grin) the US has never won any war till date ( from Vietnam to Korea to Somalia to Afghanistan etc) and would never win.. grin grin they even lost in Somalia grin grin even Japan though they've decided not to engage in wars should decide to start today,they will so bully the US grin... The reason why the US does not want other countries to own nuclear weapons apart from them is because they want to instill fear in others and subdue them... Any nation that has nuclear weapons have you ever seen the US trying rubbish with them!!!! The answer is no cause they know that they will be repelled and the nations might have other deadly weapons like North Korean dictator Kim who humiliated the US many times despite them ranting... grin grin instaed it was Donald trump the then president who went and negotiated peace.. Most of you watch CNN and fox news that's why you think the US is undeafeatable.. Cause that's what they use for their propaganda with sponsored Hollywood movies

4 Likes

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by WaffenSS(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
US and China faceoff? Maybe you underestimate the US so much. I may not like them but China challenging US is like young goat challenging lion to a battlefield just because it has just developed big horns.

The same US that the Taliban sent packing?

1 Like

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by pacespot(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Trmhe Afghanistan withdrawal is a strategic military preparation for the USA for a war with China. The former knows this very well.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Brenn594(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2021
F**kin chinkos!!! Takin advantage...

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by chukxie(m): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2021
First off, there's absolutely nothing wrong in China having nuclear weapons, the US, Russia, India, Israel, France, Germany, North Korea...all have nuclear weapons. So, why can't China have stockpiles of nuclear weapons? The United States is paranoid of the military expansions going on in China the same way the Chinese are paranoid of America's military. Let me use pidgin from hence. Una never code how chinco dey operate, a lot of una no code. Yankee dey approachable, chinco no be like that. Na one way dem dey think - how dem dorminate every every. People wey go claim the water wey dey Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam...backyard! Una never sabi wetin dey. Their presido get one aim - use soft wayo wayo take rule every place hence their various programmes like belt and road initiative take dey whin people. I dey here and i sabi wetin i dey flow. Yankee no good either but at least them still dey listen small small. Chinco dey listen to only their oba! Even small pikin must listen to oba! Choose your allegiance wisely. Or jejely siddon for fence.

1 Like

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by ExtraVioment: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2021
marvin906:

Even if your education was wasted..
But you have a phone and data, if you don't have data you can borrow to do research..
But you've decided to show your stupidity..
The US will destroy the silos..
And China will sit down and watch the missles destroy it..
Then the submarine will now still be under water cause its invisible

I no know like that, but in 2009, America officials, after x37 was exposed by the press, said they have slings that can deliver firepower to any part of the world, in one hour. That's why China and Russia increase the production speed of their hypersonic toys. Now, America is in Japan, Korea, and even Taiwan, then Guam, and other parts that have not been disclosed. I just gave an approximate, e fit even less when you factor lasers and all.

When you are a ready country like America, you plan for the Chinese and Russia wave of attack, and be realistic in your defense and response. Time and proximity is key. America is not taking the time to make friends and keep the relationship because they want to just do it. It is not a child's play among heavy weight countries. The ruggedity is highest level.

The reality with heavy weight countries, when they sign say an agreement with your forces, they will scan for the other heavy weight bugs, make it another tracking spot, and other things to give them advantage. They study other heavyweight toy characteristics and try to build against it.

It is not a game or being aloof because you think you are educated. E deep pass sun. The more you search the more you see- kyn deep. We are chatting surface level. It is more to it.

I take my chances with America.

Every layer of war meanness is addressed and planned for.

America govt or ideology is not perfect, has lots of craziness and flaws, but it is trying to be better. If the poorest and least educated country or person does something of skill or humanity or extraordinary event or place , American govt or American organization will come and try to learn from you or do business with you. The whole of southern America are steady trekking to America, they are not continuing with their journey to Canada, they make America their last leg stop. America is not perfect, but they try to create societal structures that works. And anyone can be included.

All America's allies are sensible and successful countries, if you land in any one of these countries, your knowledge and life standard will become more higher and sharper. Am not talking about 50/50 friend nations like Philippines ( they were 70% loyalty at one time), and many countries that want to come and eat or take gift without no skill or valuable input.

I will rather be with America than against America for the foreseeable future. It is more comfortable that way.

Russian friends are depressing, even their citizens want to go to America, and try to survive from there. All Russian friends are mean and want to prove that they are destructive, all American friends are competing in science, in better laws and administrative policies that will benefit their society. But at the same time, still very ready for any rogue country.

2 Likes

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 2:46am On Sep 04, 2021
obonujoker:
China and propaganda... Go to war now, they'd not be able.... grin

They can build all the silos they went. We have 15 attack submarines with a enough thermonuclear power to destroy the whole world 15 times over. I am not even going to into land base nuclear silos. China is small potatoes. Do you have any idea how many Nimitz class aircraft carriers US has in inventory. Now new class coming out Gerald R Ford class A $866B budget versus a $66B budget plezzze
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by CXLVII: 2:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Counterfeit nuclear program that can explode on its own!

If China believes it could start a cold war, it will be at the detriment of its population!
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by t2luv1: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

That tells u they are not war monger like the USA. Use ur brain. If they wanted, they could have sold a propaganda against one terrorist ravaging African country and invade to show their power, but nay, they are not war mongers like their western counterpart.

No country has ever stretched it technological hand to Africa better than China.,yet, America wants us to believe they are the bad guy cos they don't practice democracy and a threat to them.

May our brain not be controlled like zombie, if it is the western 2ho dictate who the terrorist and the bad guys are to u, you aren't more different from zombies.

Survey in China. This might surprise you 60% of Chinese people will like to migrate to USA. Ask how many Americans will like to migrate to China? There is a reason a woman in Afghanistan was handling her baby to a US soldier for safety. Even with all our missteps this country is still a shining beacon of hope to the rest of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by suffering: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Na them know. At least if extra terrestrials or paranormal entities attack us, they’ll provide the necessary protection.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by joyandfaith: 3:55am On Sep 04, 2021
marvin906:

Oga it's impossible..
Majority of those bases will be wiped out

Who will wipe them?
US still no 1 Military nation in the world.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 4:03am On Sep 04, 2021
As far as the Word of God is concerned, it's nothing.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Polynek(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2021
China, Russia, North Korea name Dem, U.S.A still big pax una no cap, an empty vessel make d most noise cheesy
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by nokspos: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2021
you are wrong sir, they stopped north korea , they eventually resolved into dialogue and that's a country that doesn't have any international relationship compared to china . Just one sanction from trumph china will comport
Kenn55:

How are they riding on America? Because they are building nuclear weapons? Do you know how many nuclear weapons America has?
How would Trump have stopped them? Going to war?
Una go just dey una village dey yarn nonsense.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2021
atonement12:
Be logical! While will they still need your resources when their land has become desolate and inhabitable from nuclear fallout? angry
How will their survivors after the nuclear war survive in a desolate and inhabitable land ?
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Masterito:
That's if they survive the nuclear explosions
Some will still survive no matter how little ,especially those that will hide in underground nuclear proof bunkers.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by chloride6: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2021
atonement12:
Do you have any idea how many billionaires China has? smiley

What has the number of billionaires got to do with average per capita income?

It just weakens the argument infact...

China needs to do better for its people..

You can't grow your economy by working kids in sweat shops forever...
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2021
marvin906:

Please mention the technology, I want to know
Commercial aircraft, for instance. The Chinese have not even perfected it yet.
Most of their commercial fleet is comprised of Boeing (American) and Airbus (France/europe) planes.

It's why they can't help countries like Iran, North Korea, Cuba, etc currently under US sanction to procure aircraft. They have to apply for special waivers from the same US to procure this equipment because they are essential commodities.

Software nko. Most, if not all, of the Chinese gadgets use softwares (microchips) that are made or designed in the US. That is why Huawei is still struggling today after Trump sanctioned them. See, we can go on and on and on.

The bottom line is, America is imperfect and flawed, but if nations like China and Russia have just 50% of America's capabilities, wahala go dey.

It's why many of us will prefer to relocate to the US than any of these countries.

1 Like

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2021
BoverLY:
Apart from the military might that US has.
One of the great weapon and war tactics of US is they dnt talk. Flex there muzzles or brag like other country we know.

You will under understand whoever talk or brag.
The war game that chine and Russia is playing. They want US to respond to flex his muzzle also. But he won't. And it make them misunderstood US.

US already know their weaknesses. And how to tackle them.

Arm neutralizer. Us has them in invisible. But nobody know or can here

I don't think u know what u are saying America flex it's muscle more than any country. If u need instances ask and I will give u some examples

Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2021
C'mon brace up guys..this will be a win win for Nigeria...let china, US, RUSSIA and the rest engage in a nuclear war and damage their economy....then,

BOOM!!! we'll become a superpower..

it's our shot guys...

It's our chance.
Re: China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) by Pappyxar: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2021
IzRayl:
Some people here are making me laugh grin lol someone said China is making noise that they can't deal with usa.. The USA is living on past glory.. even Egypt will give them a tough run...
You can't compare the Americans to Asians cause right from time the Asians have been war inclined.. The Asians when it comes to war are heartless with no regard for life.. Even the US knows that..... And for the person who said Chinese technology is copy and paste and has been made by the US decades lol tongue who created the first AI technology isn't it the Chinese......... Most people have been brainwashed by US Hollywood propaganda movies were you will see the US invade a country and defeat them claiming they have Intel and power ... grin grin l laugh ... How do you think you will invade a country you don't know their terrains more than them and expect to just ripp them off..... Apart from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki incident (which they were lucky cause that was when it was first tested what if it failed grin grin) the US has never won any war till date ( from Vietnam to Korea to Somalia to Afghanistan etc) and would never win.. grin grin they even lost in Somalia grin grin even Japan though they've decided not to engage in wars should decide to start today,they will so bully the US grin... The reason why the US does not want other countries to own nuclear weapons apart from them is because they want to instill fear in others and subdue them... Any nation that has nuclear weapons have you ever seen the US trying rubbish with them!!!! The answer is no cause they know that they will be repelled and the nations might have other deadly weapons like North Korean dictator Kim who humiliated the US many times despite them ranting... grin grin instaed it was Donald trump the then president who went and negotiated peace.. Most of you watch CNN and fox news that's why you think the US is undeafeatable.. Cause that's what they use for their propaganda with sponsored Hollywood movies

You were sounding sensible, not until you got to the part that the Chinese created the first A.I, and how has North Korea humiliated USA or USA not trying rubbish with countries with Nuclear weapons, do you know how many times Russians and China has reported USA spying and all, or crossing their waters..

its high time you stop watching NTA, its not good for your mental health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.