Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate (3331 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Hidewell(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
@nlfpmod

Due to the ASUU strike, I started working at a cyber cafe to support my mum. The pay was not commensurate with my work but I did it anyway to avoid seeing a see finish and build my skills.

Last week, I posted the picture of my preferred candidate on my WhatsApp status and I didn't know my boss saw the post.

The following day, he started giving me an attitude. I thought I did something wrong and I approached him and he said nothing is wrong and that I should continue my job.

All of a sudden, I saw a new person yesterday and he told me that my service is no longer needed and that I don't mean well for the nation.

I was surprised and I started begging him and he told me that how can I support this candidate. I left angry and I wanted to ask you all, please. Isn't this injustice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Cool
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Joniww(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Kewtt: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

Due to the ASUU strike, I started working at a cyber cafe to support my mum. The pay was not commensurate with my work but I did it anyway to avoid seeing a see finish and build my skills.

Last week, I posted the picture of my preferred candidate on my WhatsApp status and I didn't know my boss saw the post.

The following day, he started giving me an attitude. I thought I did something wrong and I approached him and he said nothing is wrong and that I should continue my job.

All of a sudden, I saw a new person yesterday and he told me that my service is no longer needed and that I don't mean well for the nation.

I was surprised and I started begging him and he told me that how can I support this candidate. I left angry and I wanted to ask you all, please. Isn't this injustice?
I will fire you too. You don't keep a snake under your pillow.

24 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Joniww(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2022
How real are you?
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by omowolewa: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations
Better job next time
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Urheadmaster(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
You deserved what you got

Next time behave and be useful to yourself tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by dollytino4real(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2022
God will help u wit another good job!!
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Vote4Obi: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Una go soon cast this format grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by youngmd: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Painful .sue him
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by tesppidd: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Lemme guess. You are BATified but your boss is OBIdient.

Because it is Obi supporters who believe that they are the only ones who mean well for the nation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by StrongAlphMale: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Before we judge this matter, OP who did you posted as your preferred candidate? Because if na Tinubu I'll make sure I fire you too Because you don't mean well for the nation at all

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by favour2222: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
You will get a better job,just pray for obi to become president that's when Nigeria will be better.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by indemnityy: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
That your candidate doesn't have a name? Be careful, we mean business here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by arejibadz(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Na Atiku u day support....seems your boss is obedient
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by WibusJaga: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2022

You make yourself an accomplice if you support a known criminal. cool
I no call names o. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Romanoff(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Tell us who your preferred candidate is first.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by BATified2023: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

it’s like this is d new cash out plan

Seeking unnecessary sympathy online with political affliction

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Abratech(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Everyone human being was born with the right
Of freedom!

Freedom of choice is not impose on you by God.

You choose to smile when others hurt you!

You can choose to be happy despite the ugly circumstances!

You choose to get a Job or Create your own enterprise and have others work for you!

You choose to vote or be the been voted for!

You can Choose to be Learn a Digital skill now and Employ others.

The power of choice!

sorry you loses. But your Courage of choice I commend!

I once lost a Job Early 2021 due my Choice of Relationship! But today I thank God for Digital Skill. I have others working with me!

Beat the Idleness!

Check my signature for FREE Digital skill

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by BATified2023: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Before we judge this matter, OP who did you posted as your preferred candidate? Because if na Tinubu I'll make sure I fire you too Because you don't mean well for the nation at all
this is the same mindset that boko haram have that is making them kill people for not having d same believe as them

If u have ever condemned boko haram then u are an hypocrite,boko haram will mess u up n kill u because u don’t see things in d same way with them same as u Obi supporters will rubbish anyone who doesn’t share your view

U are not different but boko haram,if u have a gun u will do worse than them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Oracleforce: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
I guess your Oga is a Igbo.man...all these Zombiedient have high level of intolerant to any opposition parties....most especially all these Nyamiri bastards...

You should have played along with your boss. So as to secure your job...but since it has happened...perhaps you can create one business for yourself in the meantime before you get a new well-paid job...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Pwettylinda(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Did you support a known drug lord or looter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Tinubuadvocate: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
I will fire you too if its peter obi you are supporting you really don't mean well for the nation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Freestainworld(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Agbado eater don sack obedient child

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Afamed: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2022
We will re- visit this at appropriate time
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by onumadu: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2022
What's all these "I would fire you too.." heartless posts here?
Have Nigerians turned to pure animals?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Ineedhustle247: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Kewtt:

I will fire you too. You don't keep a snake under your pillow.

Holding a different view from your colleagues or Boss doesn't necessarily make you a snake sad

6 & 9 is all a matter of perspective

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by masui(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Op, you are not telling us anything.

But no come bust this format
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Throwback: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Regardless of who you support, whatever you post on your WhatsApp is your personal opinion and you are entitled to it, without regards to your work.

Unfortunately for you, you have become a victim of IPOBocrazy that will only tolerate a single thought as the common thought, without any room for divergence.

We must continue to fight for our democracy, else we suffer the consequences that has already ravaged the SouthEast.

See what I mean below.

Nightwolf1:
grin How can u support THE WALKING DEAD and expect not be shown the way out?

Simply put, you don't mean well for Nigerians.

Yet when people are rightly disciplined for disloyalty to their political employer, like the Delta State aide whose appointment is a political one, yet she was fraternizing with the opponent of her Principal and was rightly disengaged, same Zombiedients like you would take offence.

Is it this hypocrisy that will bring about a new thinking or a new Nigeria?

14 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Knighty12: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Let me guess, you stay in Lagos and your boss is one of those senseless agbado urchins we encounter here everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Nightwolf1: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2022
grin How can u support THE WALKING DEAD and expect not be shown the way out?

Simply put, you don't mean well for Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Nigeria? / Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows / Fg To Create Ministry Of Information Technology - Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.