Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid (41969 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Triangles1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
If is here in Nigeria we will all condemn our security personnel.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Seequadry(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lone wolf
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by SenecaTheYonger: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Progressive
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by joyandfaith: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Imagine a judge saying planning an attack is not an offence, meaning until it's carried out. These are the kind of judges currently holding sway all over the US and Europe, and sadly, they'll be the cause of the downfall of these prosperous countries.

Russia, China, Israel, japan and India are the only countries that have antidotes to Islamic fanaticism. Western nations are too liberals.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ilovebole(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wipe them off the earth! The west could be too liberal at times!

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Russia, China, Israel, japan and India are the only countries that have antidotes to Islamic fanaticism. Western nations are too liberals.
I concur. If care isn't taken, what happened to Egypt will also befall them

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
AllahIsDevil:
Islamic fundamentalism is an existential threat to our world

Unfortunately, d western govts pamper these Islamic extremists who have murderous tendencies

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ZaramT: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Islam is a problem to the world. All terrorists are Muslims

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by KingDash: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
christianity and islam I wonder which one worse pass... I'm an atheist.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
HolinessForever:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16041894/new-zealand-terror-attack-isis-monitored-cops/amp/
The judge who ruled that "preparing for a terrorist act isn't a crime should be held responsible for all the terrorist recent attacks. The families of the victims should should sue him.
I really tire for whites , you know someone is a known terrorist you allow him to operate freely because of some useless rights. Their laws are too weak , allowing terrorists to live freely while he plans for a major attack. Painfully, you know he's planning for an attack but you can't arrest him because the judge would say , "planning for an attack is not a crime". Damn nation and useless freedom .
If your so-called freedom threatens the lives of others, such freedom should be checked

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yeeyo:
Terrorist is a fundamental pillar of Islamic religion

Yes oh. Muslms used terror and fear to spread islam in the earlier years.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Reintegration gone wrong..

But some fifth world countries will gladly give such 'repentant lots' a warm reception and maybe sprinkle it with a drop of amnesty.

I've never been a fan of this reintegration talks o

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ivolt: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
I blame the legal system of New Zealand for this attack. If they had taken preemptive measures ,none of this would have happen. But terrorist know the laws of most of these countries and with those laws they hold the citizens of that country at gunpoint
You want his rights to be violated?
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by BinamRex: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
He was arrested for planning an attack and in their infinite wisdom, they decided to release him.

White people will destroy their countries by themselves.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ivolt: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Triangles1:
And call them terrorists.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Seniorwriter(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Imagine a judge saying planning an attack is not an offence, meaning until it's carried out. These are the kind of judges currently holding sway all over the US and Europe, and sadly, they'll be the cause of the downfall of these prosperous countries.

internationalman:
All terrosists are Muslims

All Muslims may not be terrorists but a terrorist sympathizer and a terrorist at heart.
#Fact @emboldened!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Perfectbeing(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Human rights and terrorist should not be used in the same sentence. Just imagine what the judgment was, "planning a terrorist attack is not an offense"

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eriokanmi: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Triangles1:
Yes, because there are sympathisers of terrorists among them. Have you forgotten the story of police killed by the military in borno in a hurry, those officers who went to arrest wadume after they had succeeded getting him? As if it wasn't enough, they took wadume to their barracks , removed his cuffs and asked him to go away. Thank God for one of the police who managed to escape with gunshot wounds, who exposed them. But before the shocking revelation, the military denied complicity. When the officer narrated what happened, Buratai now said he'd investigate...maybe the outcome would be made known tomorrow. The military thought all the police shot had died so they left the scene with waddle alive.

The NDA invasion is still fresh in the memories. Abi you don forget that one too?. Ordinary Area F police division in Lagos, you have to be super brave to penetrate, let alone our military institution

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ivolt: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

I really tire for whites , you know someone is a known terrorist you allow him to operate freely because of some useless rights.
The same whites you guys cry to about human rights abuse at every opportunity.
I suppose the whites didn't want to put an innocent man in jail like Nigeria does.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by victorazy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
That judge must be visited.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by castrokins(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
He Was Killed Within 60Secs. Nigeria, See Your Life Outside.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
YoungLionken:
New Zealander an ISIS fighter? We have definitely underrated these Islamic groups initially..

Well,I prefer ISIS and Taliban to Buhari's government...
He's a Sri Lankan immigrant.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Lumig: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Monitoring that did not stop him from stabbing 6 people. Yẹyẹ dey smell

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Jashub: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
ivolt:

You want his rights to be violated?
Let me get this straight: are you saying he's right to have stabbed those people just because he is trying to express radical islamic views ? Please explain because I'm kinda lost here

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
very stupid law
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by imagrg(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Drug induced mental instability.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by musicwriter(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you're an African, note that both Christianity and Islam came to us by terrorists.

Islam- Arab terrorism.
Christianity- European terrorism.

To be in your right state of mind you must reject both. Religion is a disease!!

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
So preparing a genocide or a nuclear bomb attack in Australia is not a crime embarassed
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by IMAliyu(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
KingDash:
christianity and islam I wonder which one worse pass... I'm an atheist.
Depends on the era you want to look at.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ivolt: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
Let me get this straight: are you saying he's right to have stabbed those people just because he is trying to express radical islamic views ? Please explain because I'm kinda lost here
He was killed after stabbing people, so your question is mute.
But you wanted him to be punished before committing a crime, something you would
term human right abuse when Nigerian government does it.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xerento:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by KingDash: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
IMAliyu:

Depends on the era you want to look at.
but islam is a lil better, truth be told.

27 Storey London Tower Block On Fire, Many Feared Dead(photos). / Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video)