Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid (41922 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
juniior:

You sound clearly uneducated from this comment

First of all the Christian crusades happened centuries ago at a time when Muslims too were killing and conquering. It was a fight for religious supremacy. Thousands of years later Christians have become tolerant to other religions, but Muslims refuse to. Thus the Islamic terrorism.

Second, it's "Anti-balaka" not "anty balaka". They are non-Muslim fighters composed of different religious groups whereby some may or may not be Christians. They are well known to hang charms and juju all over there necks for fortification and invisibility. Christians don't use juju or charms. They are fighting their marginalization my the dominant Muslim population In power in Central Africa republic. READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF

Third, Muslims are the ones that championed slavery.
Even till now there are Muslim slave owners in Libya and Tunisia.
The Arab Muslim slave trade also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade is billed as the longest, having happened for more than 1300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign land in the most inhumane conditions.

Scholars have christened it a veiled genocide, attributing the tag line to the most humiliating and near-death experience slaves were subjected to, from capture in slave markets to labour fields abroad and the harrowing journey in between.

While official figures on the exact number of slaves captured from Africa in the Trans Sahara trade are contested, most scholars put the estimate at about nine million.

Lastly you said American terrorism in the name of democracy

We are currently practicing democracy in Nigeria, does it mean we are all terrorists? Is buhari a terrorist for being the Democratic leader of Nigeria?

Would you prefer if the sultan of sokoto was the supreme leader/monarch of Nigeria?
Since you hate democracy
Ur submition is full of bigotry, Which religion enslaved Africans in the name of colonialism, christains they came with Bible to enslaved Africans, If U called Crusader terrorism as religion supremacy U are worst than Boko-Haram.
Let me educate U against next time, every country does not need democracy to develop, China developed economically without democracy, Libya developed under authoritarian regime but when American came to destroyed them in the name of democracy what happened?
South Sudan and Congo are christains Nations there are killing and slaughtering people, women and children no body complaint no media called it christains terrorism. If a Muslim by name commit crime the whole media will tag it Muslims terrorist.
When Christains commit same thing it will tag as Gun men.
Finally, if U can defend anty-balaka as non-chritains, the same U will call Muslims calling Boko-Haram as Non- Muslims as terrorist.

THINK BEFORE YOU TALK IN PUBLIC PLEASE
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
juniior:

Definitions of Terrorism. “The calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of. goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.”

Have you seen a video of a Christian beheading someone a non christian on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Jesus name?

I have seen a Muslim beheading a non Muslim on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Allah's name. I've seen Muslims scream Allah Akbar before blowing themselves up and other innocents around them. Why? Because they were stupid enough to believe if they blow themselves up, Allah would give them 72 virgins to have s3x in heaven. HOW STUPID.
Who are the Lord resistan army? Christains.

THINK BEFORE YOU ASK ME ANY QUESTION AGAIN
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

The person who gunned down people in new zealand didn't profess to be a christian and even if he was did he mention "Jesus" or any verse in the bible the way your terrorist brothers shout allahu akbar or bisimilahi when they are about to perpetrate their evil act in the name of Allah and Islam Jihad.

Is there anything like jihad in the christian world the way you people keep taking innocent lives in the name of jihad and in defence of allah who can't defend himself. You people will never condemn your evil brothers but will always try to defend them somehow. You are all terrorists.

And there is no such thing as christian terrorists in our world it even sounds meaningless. The word terrorism is now a thing that goes along with Islam. Tell an 8yr old about terrorism his mind would go straight to muslims that's how you people have marred your religion.
Is ur violence religion that created first world war, second and Lord resistance army.

You better hide your head in shame with that your violent religion.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
juniior:

There is no such thing a Christian terrorist. Christians don't kill and say Jesus told them to kill. Did he shout Jesus is great before killing people? grin BLOCK HEAD. there are people who kill who just happened to be Christian and there are Muslims who also kill without attributing it to allah
Fool, that is what media told U, pls Used ur dictionary, If killing and putting fear into civilians is not terrorism what is it? Let me name some christains terrorist to U, 1. Lord resistance army 2. Anty balaka. American government, Crusaders. Aforementioned are christains terrorist.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

The person who gunned down people in new zealand didn't profess to be a christian and even if he was did he mention "Jesus" or any verse in the bible the way your terrorist brothers shout allahu akbar or bisimilahi when they are about to perpetrate their evil act in the name of Allah and Islam Jihad.

Is there anything like jihad in the christian world the way you people keep taking innocent lives in the name of jihad and in defence of allah who can't defend himself. You people will never condemn your evil brothers but will always try to defend them somehow. You are all terrorists.

And there is no such thing as christian terrorists in our world it even sounds meaningless. The word terrorism is now a thing that goes along with Islam. Tell an 8yr old about terrorism his mind would go straight to muslims that's how you people have marred your religion.
Who are the Lord resistance army, anty balaka, Crusaders American government.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
juniior:

First of all the Christian crusades happened centuries ago at a time when Muslims too were killing and conquering. It was a fight for religious supremacy. Thousands of years later Christians have become tolerant to other religions, but Muslims refuse to. Thus the Islamic terrorism.

Second, it's "Anti-balaka" not "anty balaka". They are non-Muslim fighters composed of different religious groups whereby some may or may not be Christians. They are well known to hang charms and juju all over there necks for fortification and invisibility. Christians don't use juju or charms. They are fighting their marginalization my the dominant Muslim population In power in Central Africa republic. READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF

The Arab Muslim slave trade also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade is billed as the longest, having happened for more than 1300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign land in the most inhumane conditions.

Scholars have christened it a veiled genocide, attributing the tag line to the most humiliating and near-death experience slaves were subjected to, from capture in slave markets to labour fields abroad and the harrowing journey in between.

While official figures on the exact number of slaves captured from Africa in the Trans Sahara trade are contested, most scholars put the estimate at about nine million.

We are currently practicing democracy in Nigeria, does it mean we are all terrorists? Is buhari a terrorist for being the Democratic leader of Nigeria?

Would you prefer if the sultan of sokoto was the supreme leader/monarch of Nigeria?
Since you hate democracy
American government is the biggest terrorist in the world compromise of christains, there Envaded Iraq killed millions of civilians in the name of Weapon of mass destruction. Which the whole world has not seet till today.
There invaded libya, Afghanistan those are other example of christains terrorist.

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Eneye4me:
Fool, that is what media told U, pls Used ur dictionary, If killing and putting fear into civilians is not terrorism what is it? Let me name some christains terrorist to U, 1. Lord resistance army 2. Anty balaka. American government, Crusaders. Aforementioned are christains terrorist.

Brandishing your ignorance proudly. How does USA invading Iraq or Afghanistan relate to Christian terrorism? USA entered because of political and natural resources. They worked together with the Muslim Afghanistan government to kill and destroy the Taliban. Afghan government begged the USA for training, equipment and air support to defeat the Taliban. You don't follow current affairs you just run your mouth. To you everyone that is not Muslim is a Christian. IGNORANCE.

Show me a hard evidence (video) of a Christian beheading someone in the name of JESUS. If you don't show me, you are a complete FOOL.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Eneye4me:
idiot, its ANTI BALAKA not Anty Balaka. All these that you mentioned here operated during war times. They fought to defend themselves. If you say American government is a Christian terrorist? USA is governed by the ILLUMINATIS, anti Christ. But you're are too gullible to know this because you believe everything the media tells you.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2022
juniior:
idiot, its ANTI BALAKA not Anty Balaka. All these that you mentioned here operated during war times. They fought to defend themselves. If you say American government is a Christian terrorist? USA is governed by the ILLUMINATIS, anti Christ. But you're are too gullible to know this because you believe everything the media tells you.
same way Palestine and other U called terrorist also defend their land.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2022
juniior:

Brandishing your ignorance proudly. How does USA invading Iraq or Afghanistan relate to Christian terrorism? USA entered because of political and natural resources. They worked together with the Muslim Afghanistan government to kill and destroy the Taliban. Afghan government begged the USA for training, equipment and air support to defeat the Taliban. You don't follow current affairs you just run your mouth. To you everyone that is not Muslim is a Christian. IGNORANCE.

Show me a hard evidence (video) of a Christian beheading someone in the name of JESUS. If you don't show me, you are a complete FOOL.
U are a bigger fool, to believe everyone that bear Muslims name practice Islam.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2022
juniior:

First of all the Christian crusades happened centuries ago at a time when Muslims too were killing and conquering. It was a fight fo r religious supremacy. Thousands of years later Christians have become tolerant to other religions, but Muslims refuse to. Thus the Islamic terrorism.

Since you hate democracy

U are even defending ur terrorist brother U must be one of them, who told U people bearing Muslim name practice Islam.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2022
juniior:

ON ENSLAVEMENT
Muslims were and are still the champions of SLAVE TRADE, but the so called "MEDIA" won't tell you this. Muslims were the slave Marchants that would capture by force and beg the white man to buy he's slaves.

Even till now Muslims in Libya and Tunisia are still capturing our Nigerian brothers and using them as slaves. They kill some of them, harvest their organs and sell the off to the highest Chinese bidder.

Go and see what they are doing to our Nigerian sisters in Libya. They keep them locked up in a room and rap3 them every day.

But to you it's always The white Christian man that's at fault.

ON CRUSADER
Yes it's true that back then Christians conducted the crusades. That was centuries ago when Muslims were conquering, fighting and spreading their religion too. It was a time when all religions were still thinking primitively (the goal was to conquer the world). Over time they (Christians) have moved past that and become more tolerant. You can't find a single Christian now fighting and killing in the name of Jesus Christ. It's impossible.

SHOW ME A VIDEO OF A CHRISTIAN SHOUTING "JESUS IS GREAT" BEFORE BEHEADING SOMEONE, RAPING OR CONDUCTING SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

PLEASE SHOW ME

Please open your eyes and Educate yourself
U are mentally deranged, who control media
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Hanibbal:

Allahu Akbar mean God is great. The same way Christains shout Jesus or God before committing evils.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2022
juniior:

There is no such thing a Christian terrorist. Christians don't kill and say Jesus told them to kill. Did he shout Jesus is great before killing people? grin BLOCK HEAD. there are people who kill who just happened to be Christian and there are Muslims who also kill without attributing it to allah
Alot of Christains were cut killing by saying God told them, check youtube.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Eneye4me:
Alot of Christains were cut killing by saying God told them, check youtube.

Idìot! Show me a video of a Christian kìlling someone and saying "JESUS CHRIST" told them to do so. All you do is rant like an animal! No valid proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.