Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp (22812 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Chai! They should scrap this NYSC already. It's not working!

So, you think they would have been planted in their rooms if not for NYSC?
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by RandomVic(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.

grin grin

but tbh you're right... You see them looking posh and all but when they open up mehn smells like something from the garbage bin.
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
One of the victims was my classmate since from primary school sad sad sad
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by Buzybrain1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Can't federal government provide air flight for each prospective corp member we have the money in Nigeria
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by YaksonFCA(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by mrclassic01(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
What has the president done about this?
Should he resurrect them?
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by EmekaA125(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
RandomVic:

grin grin

but tbh you're right... You see them looking posh and all but when they open up mehn smells like something from the garbage bin.
Too bad bro. I have been so unlucky honestly. Not even one did I enjoy.
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by EmekaA125(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hahaha guy gist us na.... Wetin happen?
About 6 b!tches I slept with have vaginal stinking odour. Sad
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by Seeksnigeria: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
and I no know who like bad news pass

dey try but for , they born am with bad news.
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by koolaid87: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
They died as a result of being born in a shit hole
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by ofiko123(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by Stevocalipa(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Focusmind:

They will never scrap it. Even, many undergraduates look forward to the day they would be going for NYSC despite all these accident.

Most Undergraduates sees adorning NYSC uniform as an achievement. You will be shocked that many undergraduates will vote for the program to remain. Though I passed through it, it should be scraped please. The aim has been defeated. Even our current president is too divisive and have elevated nepotism to an official level. So what's the essence of unifying the country via NYSC when the president does not believe in equality of every Nigerian.

I just wonder how alot of Nigerians clamours for NYSC to unify a country that in the real sense is divided, Even its leaders are divided then souls are carelessly wasted and some term it as 'Natural'

Lets wait till a high politician's son get killed!
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by PropertyBuying(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
May the souls of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by Danjikanbauchi: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2021
authority2006:

Is this what your children going to inherit from you?
keep defending the Terrorists, as a Yoruba Muslim you are not safe when they come for your people.
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
beautyhd:
Is it when the heavens fall that they will scrap this nonsense.

The aim has been defeated.

Young lives are being lost daily because of this failed cause.

Time to scrap this biko.
Do you know how many students die every year after their final paper? There is no year you don't hear of final year students dying moments after taking their final exams.. Should taking exams for final student because scrapped also?
Re: 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp by authority2006(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
keep defending the Terrorists, as a Yoruba Muslim you are not safe when they come for your people.

Knock knock knock!!! They are already at my door. Lol. I don't even know what you guys benefit from spreading fear and engaging in propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.