Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) (65799 Views)

The Moment Annoyed Fuji Musician KWAM1 Chase Actors Sanyeri & Okele (PICTURE) / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Tunde Usman 'Okele' Wears Super Eagles Jersey With Charm, Summons The Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Get well soon
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Wishing him divine healing.

Health is wealth!
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
I wish him quick recovering from whatever illness is treating. May God heals him quickly.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
GWS wish to him....i hope it's not a terminal ailment!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by od501: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Medical check up is a culture we must embrace in Nigeria. Many people you see are just walking corpses.
I wish him a speedy recovery.

Baba...check up na still moni nah
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by SundayIgboh: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2021
I wish Okele quick recovery in Jesus name o
Very funny guy

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2021
What is the nature of his sickness? I wish him quick recovery. He’s a very funny and talented guy.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
What part of the video stated that he is seeking for help. How is that sickness life-threatening? Are you his Doctor?

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Jerryherd: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
May God restore his health

Funny chap
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by adioolayi(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Watch the video...he is not begging for money..

They said the did the video because of directors that may feel he has collected money for video shoot..but he is lying that he is in sick bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Jostoman: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
They should fly him to London now, or is it only our president and Jagaban know how enjoy London hospital?
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
od501:

Baba...check up na still moni nah
True talk but check up dey save moni. If dem discover early dem go treat am quick to save you from the financial burden of years later.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Johnich11:
Comic nollywood Actor Babatunde Usman OKELE Down With Unknown Life Threatening Sickness, Pleaded For Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pw6xIc134s
..... His colleagues won't see him now.... When he dies, they will then donate money to give him a befitting burial and show case their wealth at his burial....... This is a lesson to everyone..... Be strong for yourself..... If you dey depend on friends and family to help you in time of need and as a result u refuse helping yourself, you're on your own....... Be strong for yourself and be focused on becoming comfortable in life to the extent that you won't have to depend on people when faced with certain challenges in life....... Life na per head o.....

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Get well bro cool
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by juman(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
He said they are not begging for money.
They are just passing the information to their colleagues that doubting his sickness that caused his absence from the film location.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
mrpablo:
Why e b say all this actors dey sick mumu sickness. Abi some dey act up
which one be your own na
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
I thought it was just a rumour when I first saw the post. May God help us to heal our Okele o. He's very good at his roles.

Quick recovery, brother.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by gulfer: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Waasew:
But he was at an occasion with wasiu na
I wanted to say this; Waisu reportedly chased them away....Abi, him pick ritual money ni angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Myhusband(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Quick recovery bro
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Jostoman: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
generalwo:
..... His colleagues won't see him now.... When he dies, they will then donate money to give him a befitting burial and show case their wealth at his burial....... This is a lesson to everyone..... Be strong for yourself..... If you dey depend on friends and family to help you in time of need and as a result u refuse helping yourself, you're on your own....... Be strong for yourself and be focused on becoming comfortable in life to the extent that you won't have to depend on people when faced with certain challenges in life....... Life na per head o.....
true talk and that reminds me of that new patorankin song- appreciate me.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by bolabadmus38: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Almighty Allah will heal you soonest.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by izubext007: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Be the first to offer the help if is really ur favourite.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by neighbourhud: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2021
So where did he plead for help?

Quick recovery good one
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by meedoLock(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol. Okele of all people, I don't think that guy can ever fall sick to the state of being hospitalized. He had never being serious in any movie I have seen him featured. Always putting smile on your face no matter how determined you are not to smile. That video still look staged to me, just like they are filming it. Who knows the title please.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Nifemi2512(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wishing him a quick recovery.

Btw, what wws the video for? Is he owning someone money or
Is he that people don't believe he's sick or what?
Cos the man speaking in the video isn't soliciting help for him.
Well, just wondering what the video's for tho.
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Whitelion535: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
By now I expect the Nollywood body should have a health insurance policy that can handle this kind of issue. Get well soon OKELE
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by aydgov: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
May supernatural healing from heaven above locate him and strengthen him in Jesus name
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by realray(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus!!!, get well soon and can someone please tell me what is wrong with nollywood....it is well
Re: Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) by Vickkybones(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.