Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) (28176 Views)

Afrobeats Records Another Landmark Feat As Wizkid Sells Out Tottenham Stadium / Wizkid And Tems Perform Essence At Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show After Sold Out O2 / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Tkingg(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beeing an Entrepreneur is not easy, after looking for marketable idea, planning and market research follows then sourcing for capital and hiring begin. If the entrepreneur is lucky he or she will move to stage two called business building.

Next, is to try every possible means to get customers, sometimes entrepreneur will find their target customers while other time it might not be so, driving the business to its end.

Entrepreneur is a call and a journey, sorrounded by failure and success, that's why Entrepreneurship is not for the faint hearted or what do you say to someone that lost about 2000 birds to Newcastle Disease Virus or an Importer that lost million worth of goods to Custom Officers.

Entrepreneur is hard, it is not advisable to go it alone, you will want to share your pain from a lost of contract, success from business boom, but people around will not understand, they don't know the feeling of having mood swing countless time a day base on the status of business.

What if I tell you the door is now open for you to associate with like minded, people that can relate with your story; your failure and success.

Startuppreneur.com.ng was created for this purpose to serve as home where you could always return to no matter the outcome of your business activities.

If you are ready to share your business story and learn from other story visit www.startuppreneur.com.ng to register.

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's Like Wizkid is now the GOAT Of Naija Music grin
Abi Africa muzic

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by molas02: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
cruzita:
The real goat...baba nla himself...keep doing ur thing man...oil wey dey ur head too much

Anointed by BankyW
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by lichocho(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nd dat useless fela pikin Sidon for bed de leak woman tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by SegZ24(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:
But he still remains a bìtch. An untalented bìtch like froggie voice davido. Both of these fools are untalented rubbish.

Tems is the reason why essence is rated high, cause she wrote the song. WizKid aka "Mr I featured in your song " has no talent just like davido aka froggie.

Why do you all think Drake didn't feature Wizkid despite the whole world knowing Wizkid loves to feature in songs he can't write.?

Cause tems is the reason essence was a hit, essence is the only good track in that Dog shìt made in Lagos album. That album was unadulterated dog shit. I won't even allow my dog listen to that sorry piece of shìt excuse of an album.

The only reason people paid to watch this MC daddy of bullshit is because of that essence song.

Worst off is davido. I mean that guy sounds like he snores 24 hours a day on all his songs.

You sure everything is fine?? Cause this energy too much.. Chill a little..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by medolab90(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Even though I'm not a fan of his, you just have to give it to him for his recent doings

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by kingscare1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
35,000,000 naira in 2 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Hopebringer: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
SegZ24:

You sure everything is fine?? Cause this energy too much.. Chill a little..
cool
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Teejay13(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations to him

Abuja Deal!
Acer aspire Midi E3 111 Laptop
11.6inch
500GB
2GB (Upgradable)
Intel celeron
2.16GHz
WiFi
USB 3.0
USB 2.0
Bluetooth
HDMI
Battery: 3hours plus
Abuja
Price: 35,000

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by bleskid: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations my Love, more win
f**k you bitch ...
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by johbara: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:
But he still remains a bìtch. An untalented bìtch like froggie voice davido. Both of these fools are untalented rubbish.

Tems is the reason why essence is rated high, cause she wrote the song. WizKid aka "Mr I featured in your song " has no talent just like davido aka froggie.

Why do you all think Drake didn't feature Wizkid despite the whole world knowing Wizkid loves to feature in songs he can't write.?

Cause tems is the reason essence was a hit, essence is the only good track in that Dog shìt made in Lagos album. That album was unadulterated dog shit. I won't even allow my dog listen to that sorry piece of shìt excuse of an album.

The only reason people paid to watch this MC daddy of bullshit is because of that essence song.

Worst off is davido. I mean that guy sounds like he snores 24 hours a day on all his songs.
. Bros you harsssssh.......cut Dem dudes some slack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Opeyemic01: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

.....and the reason for this analysis is what

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by waze63(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

See yabbing oh.. This one na finishing
Bros take am easy nah, abi Wizzy thief ur girlfriend? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by niggadee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
That two faced burna boy no go like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by lordkenny(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

Wait, are you talking about the same Made In Lagos album that I always put on repeat? Coz I don't understand again o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by mayhead(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

Omo
See sadist
See how you Dey analyze people wey no send your papa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by omoadeleye(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

Hello hater, have you eaten today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Myhusband(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

7days in celestial church will cure your mental dysfunction. for the fact that you're not a fan of these two artistes doesn't mean their fans don't enjoy their songs

the time you suppose to be airing your frustration to your daddy for not even knowing how to sing in burial, you're here vexing your frustration on these two gurus that don't know if you exist

you people that write rubbish to badmouth successful people when your life might not have any meaning, what do you always gained? just likes&shares

you need your own brain back

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

they are making money n u r making noise bro. Go get sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by YorubarLord: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin I won't be surprised if you're ibo or inconsequential edo na una dey this envious and hateful as a result of low self esteem and inferiority complex. Funny thing is we no send una papa stop begging for attention
Hopebringer:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by KingDash: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
if you BIG you BIG.. what of davido nko?!
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Myhusband(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
lordkenny:

Wait, are you talking about the same Made In Lagos album that I always put on repeat? Coz I don't understand again o

Hopebringer is frustrated and depressed, people suffering from this things are always with bad energy, I always stay away from devil reincarnate like him

instead of him to go to their official page to cry like a sissy that he's, he's here wasting his data to analyse his dad biography publicly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by KingDash: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

he owns a grammy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by smsotp: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Legendary Wiz!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Maliqcious: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations my Love, more win
the other day all Naija men are useless quite a confused being you are

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Wizkid one artiste I like his personality but can't seem to like or rate any of his songs high.

Honestly.

I love him and wish him well but most of his songs just no make sense to me.

I will pick Davido songs over wizzy and Burna Boy songs combined.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
All the haters no fit talk again, dem don quiet for twitter
I laugh in igbomina!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by ilovebole(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
This boy is blessed no doubt!

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Giftexx: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Wizkid one artiste I like his personality but can't seem to like or rate any of his songs high.

Listen to " essence " all over again
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Hopebringer: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
KingDash:
he owns a grammy.

No he doesn't ,he was given one for featuring in a music video of a song he didn't write .
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

Davido still has some dope songs, the type we all can relate with.

Davido is good regardless of his voice.

BTW any show go sell at this time when the world is trying to get back their groove after the pandemic shut them in for a very long time.

Davido should reconcile with chioma if he wants his show to sell out cos ladies buy tickets more and they go put emotions into it as in "WE no go buy Davido ticket cos he dumped our gender" lol!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.