Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) (28169 Views)

Afrobeats Records Another Landmark Feat As Wizkid Sells Out Tottenham Stadium / Wizkid And Tems Perform Essence At Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show After Sold Out O2 / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Wizkid one artiste I like his personality but can't seem to like or rate any of his songs high.

yes.. u hardly hear him talks any how or boast abt his archiement.. he's very compose and he respect himself... On like borna and davido that brags anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by topoftheworld(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations my Love, more win

Love kee U there, una no dy see Rich guy for eye. The future can't be safe with female

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by imagrg(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wacko!
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by newoffer: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
What are you good at? Don't tell me your hobby is hating n bashing...u wey get lightning voice.oya sing for ur village people.
Hopebringer:
But he still remains a bìtch. An untalented bìtch like froggie voice davido. Both of these fools are untalented rubbish.

Tems is the reason why essence is rated high, cause she wrote the song. WizKid aka "Mr I featured in your song " has no talent just like davido aka froggie.

Why do you all think Drake didn't feature Wizkid despite the whole world knowing Wizkid loves to feature in songs he can't write.?

Cause tems is the reason essence was a hit, essence is the only good track in that Dog shìt made in Lagos album. That album was unadulterated dog shit. I won't even allow my dog listen to that sorry piece of shìt excuse of an album.

The only reason people paid to watch this MC daddy of bullshit is because of that essence song.

Worst off is davido. I mean that guy sounds like he snores 24 hours a day on all his songs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by putin2: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Still confuse he sellout a whole stadium in 3 mins ? Impossible . I don't believe all this unnecessary hype for nothing , they are Uk news.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by KingDash: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

No he doesn't ,he was given one for featuring in a music video of a song he didn't write .

but he collected one shey? if yes, then your argument is shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
lordkenny:

Wait, are you talking about the same Made In Lagos album that I always put on repeat? Coz I don't understand again o
E pain am. Some haters didn't go near dt album so they think dt means others are not listening.
MIL dt I listen to every morning since October 2020. Album dt refused to leave Nigerian Apple music top 5 since October 2020 and keeps going bk to no1 till date. Who is streaming it then? Many nigerians, I say.

All the other albums released last year left top 20 in Naija apple music since last year. Only TAT came back to top 5 when burna won his Grammy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by donforeign: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
bada007:
Na this kind thing Burna boy no like
stop fooling urssf
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
King
Leaforever:
Machala!!!!

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by kingxsamz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:
But he still remains a bìtch. An untalented bìtch like froggie voice davido. Both of these fools are untalented rubbish.

Tems is the reason why essence is rated high, cause she wrote the song. WizKid aka "Mr I featured in your song " has no talent just like davido aka froggie.

Why do you all think Drake didn't feature Wizkid despite the whole world knowing Wizkid loves to feature in songs he can't write.?

Cause tems is the reason essence was a hit, essence is the only good track in that Dog shìt made in Lagos album. That album was unadulterated dog shit. I won't even allow my dog listen to that sorry piece of shìt excuse of an album.

The only reason people paid to watch this MC daddy of bullshit is because of that essence song.

Worst off is davido. I mean that guy sounds like he snores 24 hours a day on all his songs.

Lol, you think hating on your own really makes you smart?
Let me tell you, these guys are the reason why afrobeats is getting bigger and getting all the recognition it needs.
Non-nigerians don't know this nonsense comparisons you're making, so if you think you're doing anybody, you're doing yourself. Better hype your own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Canberra55: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

I know you wanna forge a name for yourself at nairaland but damn, you're trying too hard, man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
lordkenny:

Wait, are you talking about the same Made In Lagos album that I always put on repeat? Coz I don't understand again o
that guy is purely hater, madeinlagos is the best album to ever come out of Africa not by lyrics content but by charting in the biggest chart in the world which no Africa artiste have Eva chart before,.
Wizkid sold 02 in 2 minutes which Rihanna Beyonce, Kanye, didn't do in their time!!
Wizkid showcase tems to the world, that was the reason he featured her at first place.
Sha Dem say tems is good let's wait and see how far Drake ft tems will go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Hopebringer: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Canberra55:
I know you wanna forge a name for yourself at nairaland but damn, you're trying too hard, man.
[/s]

Says the dot that wants me to notice it grin
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by SATELLITENET: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Taliban parade American military equipments & armoured trucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBnhVgBXvI
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by MrBlock: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

No he doesn't ,he was given one for featuring in a music video of a song he didn't write .

Following your logic, Wizkid was “given” a Grammy for his feature on Beyoncé’s song. Thus, he doesn’t deserve the award abi? Agreed.

Now, when Essence wins a Grammy, I hope you would realize that Tems also won’t deserve the award since she was only featured. You see your double standards now ba?

As for me, as long as you are on a song, you deserve all the credits that’s how it works. Just like in football, everyone has his role to play to deliver a win for the team.

I hope you’re doing well in real life sha. Cheers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by EmmaLege: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Agba of Agba's grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by IVORY2009(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pulledtogether:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Die hard scammer, with many usernames, Don't attempt to send money to him

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by dannybomb(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

You know nothing Mr Man, there are people that Essence is not even in top 5 of their favorite songs in that Wizkid album, songs like sweet one, true and blessed are also loved by lots of people and they are doing good, my best song in that album is blessed followed by true love, and without Wizkid there won't be essence you just hating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Hopebringer: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
MrBlock:

Following your logic, Wizkid was “given” a Grammy for his feature on Beyoncé’s song. Thus, he doesn’t deserve the award abi? Agreed.

Now, when Essence wins a Grammy, I hope you would realize that Tems also won’t deserve the award since she was only featured. You see your double standards now ba?

As for me, as long as you are on a song, you deserve all the credits that’s how it works. Just like in football, everyone has his role to play to deliver a win for the team.

I hope you’re doing well in real life sha. Cheers.
TEMS OWN ESSENCE!! SHE WROTE THE SONG
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Hopebringer: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s][left]
dannybomb:

You know nothing Mr Man, there are people that Essence is not even in top 5 of their favorite songs in that Wizkid album, songs like sweet one, true and blessed are also loved by lots of people and they are doing good, my best song in that album is blessed followed by true love, and without Wizkid there won't be essence you just hating
[/s]

How does his anus taste ?
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

E pain am. Some haters didn't go near dt album so they think dt means others are not listening.
MIL dt I listen to every morning since October 2020. Album dt refused to leave Apple music top5 since October 2020 and keeps going bk to no1. Who is streaming it then? Many nigerians, I say.

All the other albums released last year left top 20 in apple music since last year. Only TAT came back to top 5 when burna won his Grammy.
even their might talented tems album is no where to be found, because Wizkid ft her now everyone now see her good talent. Werey people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
He better not add a 4th date........ grin

The temptation is good, but if that does not sell out....... Hin go hide face.......

He now needs to start searching for supporting colleagues....... cheesy
Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Bigchristo: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:
Machala!!!!

I love Wizkid but let’s be sincere 02 arena can’t be sold out in 2hrs let’s limit the hype and face this from reality points of view.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

broda if you don't know you ask. Essence has already been recorded before tems came in side the picture. If you doubt me go and Wizkid interview or his behind the scenes of madeinlagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by MrBlock: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:

Essence was written by Wizkid, Tems, Legendary Beatz and Richard Isong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Alpah simp.

He started it..him and west life.

wine for me I go spray you all my money...no be half sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Just one show 690,000000 times 3 of the concert....Mehn,this guy.....Good one.

There are level where you get to,just your name makes way....

Even if wizz sings scrab,that print he has in the heart of many would make them buy his Ticket....

So stop hate of his not talented or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bigchristo:
I love Wizkid but let’s be sincere 02 arena can’t be sold out in 2hrs let’s limit the hype and face this from reality points of view.
go and check history yourself, I don't want to post it here, go and check it your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by MrBlock: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bigchristo:

But you saw in the write up that O2 Arena posted this news on their own Twitter page. Are you saying they were bribed to lie or they don’t know how many tickets they have sold?

You guys should try to be objective nau.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by Erickymania: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's Like Wizkid is now the GOAT Of Naija Music grin
since.
Are you just knowing? E don teh na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) by dannybomb(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:
[left]

How does his anus taste ?
Chop the ratio, go and check the monthly listeners of the songs I listed, and carefully listen to it. Blessed is a great song with a nice sound and lyrics

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.