Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone (3006 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Kindly Advice On Which Phone To Buy, Target Price Is 70,000 Naira / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by SunshineHQ(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Auskyd:

Na wa oh. Simple explanation dey hard you

5G is meant for only internet connectivity ohhhh. Internet only! It's not a chip that makes phones run any faster nowwwww, who be this Ase

Are you sure you browse the internet like this, or you just come online to cause trouble?

Now, do a quick Google search and not disgrace your village abegggg

wo fimile aleye. cant u see the chip is different?
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by shedy03(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
skywalker240:

Consider the Samsung S10 5G OPPO Reno6 or Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

and yes the redmi note 10 has a 5G edition, even cheaper than the 10pro, you can get that
The regular Poco F3 is better. The Poco F3 GT does not have some of Nigerias 4G LTE frequency bands.
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by TIMB13: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
SunshineHQ:
he said he wants a 5g phone, u say he is forcing himself. is a 5g chip limited to just browsing?
This is not an attack on anyone. And last I checked, I didn't quote you.
The fact the you think everything I mentioned there has to do with just "browsing"...well
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by SunshineHQ(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
wo i'm done
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Meister(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Auskyd:

I used to think you have sense, but obviously you don't lol.

Can't you see the screen shot is for the 5G VARIANT? are your eyes for decoration or aesthetics only??

A simple Google search for help you avoid this embarrassment. Walai I shame for you today. Expected more honestly.

Modified**

Abeg try Google wetin 5G mean abeg. No disgrace us any further biko.

5G no be CPU or GPU. 5G is literally an antenna inside the bloody phone!!!!

You literally don't seem to understand whats being said and you just keep throwing insults for no reason. This screenshot should explain everything to you down to difference in CPU, GPU and the fact that a processor needs to be 5G enabled for 5G to work on it (which is obviously why those particular chipsets always have 5G written after them).

If after all these you still don't get it then I'll just take it that you're a lost cause

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Meister:

You literally don't seem to understand whats being said and you just keep throwing insults for no reason. This screenshot should explain everything to you down to difference in CPU, GPU and the fact that a processor needs to be 5G enabled for 5G to work on it (which is obviously why those particular chipsets always have 5G written after them).

If after all these you still don't get it then I'll just take it that you're a lost cause

Bros na you first insult me, don't try forming what you aren't abeg. Smells like rubbish to me. If you still don't know that the SoC is 5G enabled and not 5G itself, then you better do your research well. Watch tear down videos from Jerry rig where you will see the 5G antenna where it is located on the frame of the phone.

Bros 5G chips doesn't mean they have 5G inside. It means that they are equipped to handle 5G connectivity. Abeg dey do research before you copy and paste rubbish in the name of google search.

The chip is enabled to receive 5G waves when they are available. 5G itself is a physical component of the phone which is attached to the frame of the phone

Note 20 ultra has variants that aren't 5G enabled. It's on this very platform someone else made me understand this.

Why you stubbornly think the 5G is inside the chip when you can clearly go online and check it's veracity is nothing short of arrogance sprinkled with a touch of mumu.

For reals I dey really dey baffled because I expect more from someone like you, honestly. You Shame me today.

Can you see there's no 5G attached to the exynos 990 yet it is 5G compliant??

See attached a note 20 ultra that isn't 5G enabled.

Isn't that the exynos 990 that is 5G enabled? So, it's the chip that has 5G abi?

Ah God.

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Lordtrillion(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
@chegzyshade
We currently have a Brand New Samsung A22(8gb+128gb) that supports 5G
Costs just N127,000.
You can visit our store to buy at the location below

3, Isherin Oshun Rd, Jakande Gate, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Meister(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Auskyd:

Bros na you first insult me, don't try forming what you aren't abeg. Smells like rubbish to me. If you still don't know that the SoC is 5G enabled and not 5G itself, then you better do your research well. Watch tear down videos from Jerry rig where you will see the 5G antenna where it is located on the frame of the phone.

Bros 5G chips doesn't mean they have 5G inside. It means that they are equipped to handle 5G connectivity. Abeg dey do research before you copy and paste rubbish in the name of google search.

The chip is enabled to receive 5G waves when they are available. 5G itself is a physical component of the phone which is attached to the frame of the phone

Note 20 ultra has variants that aren't 5G enabled. It's on this very platform someone else made me understand this.

Why you stubbornly think the 5G is inside the chip when you can clearly go online and check it's veracity is nothing short of arrogance sprinkled with a touch of mumu.

For reals I dey really dey baffled because I expect more from someone like you, honestly. You Shame me today.

Can you see there's no 5G attached to the exynos 990 yet it is 5G compliant??

See attached a note 20 ultra that isn't 5G enabled.

Isn't that the exynos 990 that is 5G enabled? So, it's the chip that has 5G abi?

Ah God.

I don't even know why I'm still replying you sef.
Nobody told you the 5G antenna is inside the chip, you were insinuating that the processor used does not determine if the phone will be 5G enabled or not, if you go back to the beginning you'll see that all this argument started when you said that Samsung A52 5G is 140k and someone told you that's the 4G variant you then started ranting.
You were suggesting that the 5G antenna can be added to just any processor which is obviously not true

FYI chip makers always sell their 5G chipsets along with the 5G antenna with extra cost apart from SD 765 that has a 4G variant and this Exynos which is an in-house chip.
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Meister:

I don't even know why I'm still replying you sef.
Nobody told you the 5G antenna is inside the chip, you were insinuating that the processor used does not determine if the phone will be 5G enabled or not, if you go back to the beginning you'll see that all this argument started when you said that Samsung A52 5G is 140k and someone told you that's the 4G variant you then started ranting.
[/b]You were suggesting that the 5G antenna can be added to just any processor which is obviously not true[b]

FYI chip makers always sell their 5G chipsets along with the 5G antenna with extra cost apart from SD 765 that has a 4G variant and this Exynos which is an in-house chip.

Bros I never said the bolded. Why you dey lie for my head. I was explaining to the other person that 5G is an antenna and not a chip. I never said it can be put in any processor.

Na why I tell you to calm down hear back story before you jump like catfish. Check all my replies and see where I said I was telling the other person that 5G has no business with GPU And CPU.

Maybe na because you see say na woman na why you dey jump like frog in her defense. Next thing you say I'm saying rubbish and you expect me to dey look you abi?
Alaye gettat abeg
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Meister(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Auskyd:

Bros I never said the bolded. Why you dey lie for my head. I was explaining to the other person that 5G is an antenna and not a chip. I never said it can be put in any processor.

Na why I tell you to calm down hear back story before you jump like catfish. Check all my replies and see where I said I was telling the other person that 5G has no business with GPU And CPU.

Maybe na because you see say na woman na why you dey jump like frog in her defense. Next thing you say I'm saying rubbish and you expect me to dey look you abi?
Alaye gettat abeg

Na just insult full your mouth Shaa, signs of who no get talk, I quoted you in the beginning cause you said Samsung A52 4G and 5G use same chip but the 5G antenna was just added to one and that was exactly what I tried to debunk but you started shifting goal post immediately. You also mentioned that Samsung uses the same chip for their 4G and 5G phones based on location and I've explained to you earlier that they can only do that with their in house Exynos chipsets.

I'm genuinely confused your argument actually is cause you're not one place
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Meister:

Na just insult full your mouth Shaa, signs of who no get talk, I quoted you in the beginning cause you said Samsung A52 4G and 5G use same chip but the 5G antenna was just added to one and that was exactly what I tried to debunk but you started shifting goal post immediately. You also mentioned that Samsung uses the same chip for their 4G and 5G phones based on location and I've explained to you earlier that they can only do that with their in house Exynos chipsets.

I'm genuinely confused your argument actually is cause you're not one place

So to quote me mean say you go use degrading words abi? Go back and check what you typed bros. Only you dey debunk wetin nobody send you.

I clearly said that chips for 5G can be used for phones that won't be 5G enabled. You dey call Samsung. How about I call out your foolery and bring other devices that have 5G capable chips that are put in 4G phones and aren't exynos? Just dey argue out of your anus. It's ok. Na una way.

If you pointed it out in a friendly manner like everyone does problem no go dey. But no, if you no put insult, your point no go get passed across.

Make we die the matter abeg. Rest.
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by iseoluwanimi: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
are u a nigerian?
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by SunshineHQ(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2021
meister. u still dey lecture this guy? he is a very good goal post shifter na why i rest
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Meister(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:
meister. u still dey lecture this guy? he is a very good goal post shifter na why i rest

I've given up abeg, my head don start to pain me
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by skywalker240(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
are u a nigerian?
na dem

dis one don come
every new feature is useless in nigeria.
op stay away from these marketers of disgusting brand.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Blastedholligan: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:
so a 5g phone wouldnt work or what?
read my post devoid of hate or whatever sick thought you have in your head.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:

You kuku mumu before. Say 5G na for GPU and CPU leemao. Olodo
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Meister:

I've given up abeg, my head don start to pain me

You gatz give up when you see say you dey argue useless argument now.

Wetin remain to talk before? Shebi 5G dey inside processor? Leemao mumu.
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by SunshineHQ(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Auskyd:

You kuku mumu before. Say 5G na for GPU and CPU leemao. Olodo
lol dey enjoy. i no dey d mood to abuse with this new account
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by chegzyshade(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
This thread was created for a purpose (which wasn't
achieved due quotes misunderstandings) and I thought it is straight forward enough but was derailed
Please let us all always treat each other with matured understanding.
Thank you all
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Auskyd(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:
lol dey enjoy. i no dey d mood to abuse with this new account

Na catfish account nah. We know say na man you be lol
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Meister(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
chegzyshade:
This thread was created for a purpose (which wasn't
achieved due quotes misunderstandings) and I thought it is straight forward enough but was derailed
Please let us all always treat each other with matured understanding.
Thank you all

You've actually been given numerous answers already unless you didn't read through
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by paltielx: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go for Nokia x10 or Nokia x20
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by iseoluwanimi: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
this 2G in disguise sef dey talk grin
skywalker240:

na dem

dis one don come

every new feature is useless in nigeria.

op stay away from these marketers of disgusting brand.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by skywalker240(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
this 2G in disguise sef dey talk grin
Now the puzzles are begining to fit.

same quote pattern

same insultive comment pattern

someone has just been busted.

iseoluwanimi = saratackit

mynd 44, dragnet

come and give the impersonator his price. cool

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by saratackit: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
SMH
skywalker240:

Now the puzzles are begining to fit.

same quote pattern

same insultive comment pattern

someone has just been busted.

iseoluwanimi = saratackit

mynd 44, dragnet

come and give the impersonator his price. cool
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by skywalker240(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
saratackit:
SMH
youre supprised by the jack buar detective kind of way you were busted ba?
you have two more monikers, am still gonna bust it. wink
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by akingbadeomoseb: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2021
I would suggest Oppo Reno6 5G. It supports 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The smartphone is powered by a Dimensity 900 chip with 8GB RAM, which I would say is an excellent choice of processor for a 5G phone.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by saratackit: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Too much of Korean dramas
skywalker240:

youre supprised by the jack buar detective kind of way you were busted ba?

you have two more monikers, am still gonna bust it. wink
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by Preetihere: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2021
I'd like to suggest as below:

1. OnePlus 9R
65W ultra-fast flash charging, with Snapdragon 870 chip, support for 120Hz, 240Hz screen touch sampling rate, 8192 level automatic brightness adjustment;
Supports five-finger 240Hz touch sampling rate, using multiple fingers to control the screen, the sampling rate remains the same at 240Hz, so you can achieve more precise control in the game, plus the Haptic vibration motor, it can be called a silky mobile phone born for games

2. vivo iQOO U3
The minimum running memory is 6GB, which effectively guarantees high-speed operation; 8GB is also optional; the body storage is 128GB, which is enough for daily use;
[img][/img]
Using Dimensity 800U octa-core processor, supporting 5G, with 90Hz racing screen, playing games are very smooth; 5000mAh large battery, also supports 18W flash charging, 4 colors are available, of which the glow blue is really beautiful

3、Redmi Note 9 Pro
The highlight of this Redmi Note 9 Pro is the 100 million pixel screen.
Using Snapdragon 750G processor, 120Hz refresh rate, it is smoother than the above one, and the game experience is even cooler~
The Snapdragon 750G and Dimensity 800U are both mid-range processors with similar performance, but the Dimensity 800U has a more advanced production process, using a 7nm process, while the Snapdragon 750G is an 8nm process; if you often play games, the Snapdragon 750G Better performance;
The minimum is 6GB of running memory, and 8GB of memory is optional; the maximum of storage is 256GB; With 33W fast charging, charging is faster and cost-effective.

4. Realme X7 Pro
This model also uses Dimensity 1000plus processor, which is a cost-effective choice. It also has a high refresh rate of 120Hz and a silky smooth experience.
This is a starting point with a minimum of 8GB of RAM. It’s really good and cost-effective ~ 65w fast charge!

5.OPPO Reno3 Pro
Video dual anti-shake, 90HZ high-sensitivity curved screen, 7.7mm thin and light body, the main highlight of [url]OPPO reno series[/url]https://yelabuy.com/collections/smartphones is the youth and fashion, those who like thinness, VLOG, and photography, I recommend this!
Using Snapdragon 765G, the game play speed is fast, the minimum 8GB memory starts, and there is an optional 12GB memory. If you want to use it for several years, it is recommended to choose 12GB.

6.Huawei nova7 SE
A fashionable and young new product, using Kirin 820, Huawei's own high-end processor
Minimum 8GB RAM, rear 4K HD camera, for those who like to take videos and photos everyday, one word: cool!

7. Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 uses the Snapdragon 888 chip, 2K flexible screen, 100 million pixels, all high-end configurations, and a thin and light body + 55W fast charge, which is really cost-effective!
The minimum running memory is 8GB, and there is also 12GB optional. This Snapdragon 888 processor is very powerful and can be called the strongest chip in Android!

Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by akingbadeomoseb: 5:27am On Sep 30, 2021
I really like the Oppo Reno6 5G which a lot more affordable than the pro model and it also carries a new Dimensity 900 5G processor. The cameras are pretty amazing so if you want a camera-centric phone this may be a good choice
Re: Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone by bennyefosa19: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2021
oppo reno series is good. nice battery, cameras, and the back design looks beautiful. as far as I know, the newest one is the oppo reno 6 and it has a dimensity 5G chipset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? / London Used Blackberry Curve 1 / Mtn Awoof Credit Come In Here Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.