Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC (55363 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Samchukwuemeka1: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
[see them here... I'm deep in hunger, awon ontop hunger.... Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless [/quote]
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by OneManLegion(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Their landlords, parents and their close friends enjoying the proceeds of crime with them all need to be part of the mug shot and those who should get sufficient deterent. Taking the mug shots of the alleged internet fraudsters is not enough. Those their friends already on the verge of joining them in the crime will soon realise that it's not worth it.

It is not joblessness!! It's greed, laziness , bad parenting and horrible company! Give them work today to resume and work , it's one excuse after the other right from their first day of resumption yet they are the ones who will be mentioning the kind of cars and phones Davido, Wizkid, Ronaldo drive and how they want those luxuries like bad.

They even mock their friends and siblings earning legitimate and modest incomes. Smh.

LASG should henceforth withdraw the CofO of those landlords enabling them by giving out their properties to them and parade their parents too for not reporting them first to government when they see the luxurious questionable lifestyles their children live.

My advice to you if you already feeling bad and thinking that your internet fraudsters acquaintance is ahead of you, it is not!! He or she will end up in penury while the honest legitimate modest income you have today would become blessed and bigger as you legitimately and steadily build your wealth. Tell them to their face, " they're the losers, not you."
FreeStuffsNG

Your anger probably comes from a good place and is justified but your suggestions are impractical and downright illegal.

How, in your view, are the landlords supposed to know whether or not a person is a fraudster?? They can't and in any case, it's not their job to investigate the source of their tenant's income.

The police simply need to be better at apprehending these guys.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by sweetjohn(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

You are a big fool if you are Igbo. Trying to bring tribalism into this matter, no wonder you are beneath your mates.
You that is untop your may what have you achieved in life? Ode, Afonjas are the most tribalistic idiots in Africa if not why do you quickly mention Igbo as if they are the only tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Warlord12(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Their landlords, parents and their close friends enjoying the proceeds of crime with them all need to be part of the mug shot and those who should get sufficient deterent. Taking the mug shots of the alleged internet fraudsters is not enough. Those their friends already on the verge of joining them in the crime will soon realise that it's not worth it.

It is not joblessness!! It's greed, laziness , bad parenting and horrible company! Give them work today to resume and work , it's one excuse after the other right from their first day of resumption yet they are the ones who will be mentioning the kind of cars and phones Davido, Wizkid, Ronaldo drive and how they want those luxuries like bad.

They even mock their friends and siblings earning legitimate and modest incomes. Smh.

LASG should henceforth withdraw the CofO of those landlords enabling them by giving out their properties to them and parade their parents too for not reporting them first to government when they see the luxurious questionable lifestyles their children live.

My advice to you if you already feeling bad and thinking that your internet fraudsters acquaintance is ahead of you, it is not!! He or she will end up in penury while the honest legitimate modest income you have today would become blessed and bigger as you legitimately and steadily build your wealth. Tell them to their face, " they're the losers, not you."
FreeStuffsNG

Mumu use this strength face ur yeye government
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Nexton2468: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Lukaku95:
living in HK na bad Idea.. dey run am for House.. just visit HK and go.

Na meme I dey make bro
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Tomahawk99(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Goldenfinger:
.afa give me link na, make we align
(s.yamasaki@yandex.com)
Drop me an email let's talk.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Realhommie(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

FreeStuffsNG
Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Style007(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

cheesy
You have protonmail? Let's communicate there...encrypted and safe cool

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by showafrica(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Many are rich but few can defend the source of their wealth

Not just a lekki thing, the whole nation is involved

The president is the grand master of yahoo boys. Even that his format on NNPC and 1N to 1$ will still work on some clients today.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Tomahawk99(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Style007:
destarboy@protonmail.com quote when you see this bro
Seen. I will contact you in an hour or two.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by trilacos: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Seen. I will contact you in an hour or two.
I'm interested too bro,make we gather dey.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2021
The three major tribes are represented
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Tomahawk99(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
trilacos:
I'm interested too bro,make we gather dey.
grin
Add your protonmail address here.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by goody234: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2021
This is why all the E-commerce firms have geo-fenced nigeria as a criminal enterprise country... if you are in nigeria trying to log into your legitimate Ebay ..amazon..apple accts ..the kind wahala you go see you have to go through added security because of these nicompoops ..
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Simdyofficial:
who be this pussy licker.. Sey we force anybody ni
who are we? Like seun oSewa know u your papa?
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by fadal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ewo awon boys yi. Kamikaze on a Ketto level ASS NIGGAZ
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by trilacos: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Mypeople2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
raphy:

Uself want to follow government chop the ppl I see na Yahoo boy sense de ya head .make u no go hustle legit stay there de scam ppl.
Guy next time read very well before responding.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by jboi08(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

grin
deezemjay@protonmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by neighbourhud: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry, dem foget to post this guy too

Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by ojonugway(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Dating na suffer-head. Do BEC or Ransomware. cheesy

O.G make we relate abeg
How I fit take reach you?
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by trilacos: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tomahawk99:

grin
I did not see your message
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Tomahawk99(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
trilacos:
I did not see your message
Sorry for the delay. I go send am soon.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by haslaw(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Harddiskng:
“Suspected” and you are parading them tarnishing their image online without any evidence.

Why do law enforcement agents in Nigeria have faulty reasoning, their recruitment process needs to be reviewed

This one is pained the authorities arrested his people.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Harddiskng(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
haslaw:

This one is pained the authorities arrested his people.

I have told myself I won’t reply e-diots, but y’all can be hard to ignore. How did your brain cells (assuming you have any) come to tell you they are my people?

They are not responsible for your poverty, not everybody doing well in Nigeria got it by ill-gotten means. That’s why both poor and rich live only with their kind. Cuz poor people like you are so green with envy only God knows what you’d do to a rich man that makes the mistake to ever frolick with you. That’s why your financial situation would not change for a very long time, God has to protect his children from your poverty driven tendencies.

You just wait, go and write this down with a date. Oneday you would walk into a very busy market. You would hear the shout of “thief, thief, thief”. You before you know it people would descend on you as the “suspected” thief, only after a very good beating, your pictures and videos have been taken would they realize you didn’t do it. That day your foolish mind would learn the meaning of “suspected”. Mark my words.
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by haslaw(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Harddiskng:

I have told myself I won’t reply e-diots, but y’all can be hard to ignore. How did your brain cells (assuming you have any) come to tell you they are my people?

They are not responsible for your poverty, not everybody doing well in Nigeria got it by ill-gotten means. That’s why both poor and rich live only with their kind. Cuz poor people like you are so green with envy only God knows what you’d do to a rich man that makes the mistake to ever frolick with you. That’s why your financial situation would not change for a very long time, God has to protect his children from your poverty driven tendencies.

Keep defending criminals and ritualists until the long arm of the law catches up with you and puts you in jail to be drinking watery beans which is very good for you because if you become so unlucky that the law doesn't catch up with you, your rituals will eventually deal with you as you will end up a mad person barking like a rabid dog on the streets.

The choice is yours
Re: Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC by Harddiskng(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2021
haslaw:

Keep defending criminals and ritualists until the long arm of the law catches up with you and puts you in jail to be drinking watery beans which is very good for you because if you become so unlucky that the law doesn't catch up with you, your rituals will eventually deal with you as you will end up a mad person barking like a rabid dog on the streets.

The choice is yours

You are foolish. You don’t even know people in the picture, no evidence of their crime they committed was posted and you have labeled them criminals and ritualists. Cuz they all have phones and laptops, things nobody in your family can afford. While like i said they are not responsible for your poverty.

I have told you what would happen to you it’s either its happens in a market or its police you carries you and labels you a criminal. Pray to God that you life would be spared through this because it would surely come to pass in your life, you mark my words

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.