Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video (55504 Views)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / How Kim Jong Un Gets His Armoured Mercedes-Maybach Limos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by adenine02: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Techguy96(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
profola2be:
Are these not the same military armored trucks that the The USA said can't be operated or moved by the Talibans? ���

Their eyes go soon clear
They were talking of the planes and jets, all this tank can easily be destroyed with one unman drone.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by generalwo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
film3four:
Taliban parade American military equipments & armoured trucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBnhVgBXvI

donaldjtrumpjr:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXBF4_A0Ar/?utm_medium=copy_link
...... Perfect.... The same equipments that have been disabled...... I guess they manufactured these ones overnight....... Americans and lies are like buhari and bloodshed!
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Onliie(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
American don't care to leave these toys Because next war is going to be nuclear
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Apple2: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
almsofgold:
The problem is where they're gonna replacement part for these techs when the time comes? Let them bask in the euphoria of the moment.later,bodi go teh dem grin

China, Russia, is there to supply them
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by PlanktonX: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
20 years, 3 Trillion dollars and 3000 lives only to have the Taliban back in power.

Only goes to show you how difficult it is to defeat these religious fanatics and how difficult it is to defeat any guerrilla insurgency period.

Much more great RESPECT for the Nigerian Army.
I salute the courage and tenacity of those men and women in the Armed forces.

It is not just about the Taliban being strong to defeat, but the conspiracy behind it....

Will the America we all know ever leave weapons behind?
Even our small Toyota corolla cars have trackers installed, imagine the kind of trackers that would be inside these crazy war machines...can't the USA track them and be destroyed remotely with drones.

I believe America had a negotiations with the Taliban, only for their own benefits...Note, America only cares about itself.

Whoever put his trust in these countries called super powers is just killing himself dié dié

That America can not defeat Taliban anywhere at anytime is a big conspiracy...
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by franchasng: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
But wait o I want to ask, why didn't the American government pack all these military stuff away. Why did they leave them? Even if they didn't themselves need them again why did they not sell them to other countries? Because I know one thing and that is that these military vehicles and stuff are expensive. Except of course there is an agreement between the Americans and the Taliban.
It's not as if America decided to abandon the military equipments for Taliban, nope, US government left them for Afghanistan military to use to combat Taiban, but unfortunately, majority of government officials serving under the defunct Afghanistan government were secret Taliban members, they were also among the top military officers in Afghanistan military which made them willingly surrender to Taliban without putting up a fight to resist.

The President saw this ahead and flee for his dear life.

This is happening in Nigeria too; majority of the people serving under Buhari government are secret Boko Haram sponsors, many of them are also occupying sensitive positions in Nigerian Army today, reason they cannot defeat ordinary Boko Haram.

Reason there is always an ambush of Nigerian soldiers going to fight Boko Haram, someone leaks the information ahead.

General Atahiru wanted to stop them, and they assassinated him via planned military plane crash.

Nigerians think it's a joke, some Northern Muslims in power want to do an Afghanistan in Nigeria.

Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria is not a joke, it is real.

Fulanis from around Africa are fighting to take over Middlebelt and some other parts of Nigeria and bring in their brothers from other Sub-Saharan Africa to make Nigeria their home and so they can become majority tribe In Nigeria, while some Northern Muslims who are Jihadists are also trying to impose Sharia in Nigeria.

Nigeria is under siege, all thanks to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by emmadothings(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
The US empowered the Taliban's on purpose
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by khadaffi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
But wait o I want to ask, why didn't the American government pack all these military stuff away. Why did they leave them? Even if they didn't themselves need them again why did they not sell them to other countries? Because I know one thing and that is that these military vehicles and stuff are expensive. Except of course there is an agreement between the Americans and the Taliban.

How many times will you guys be told it's the equipment of the Afghanistan army. The Afghan army left the equipment for the Taliban not the US
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Do you disagree or not? If you do tell us what happened.

do i agree that what?
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by mrksquare: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
film3four:

donaldjtrumpjr:

As least they will use this military hardware to fight ISIS k. More like fighting the real enemy of the Americans. The Taliban really have so much to proof to the west. The Taliban is tired of existing in isolation.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by khadaffi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
They didn't steal them. The US could also not have forgotten them. They left it behind for the Taliban to use.
I don't want to believe that Taliban captured these from the Afghan army because it doesn't make any sense. If the Afghan Army use these in the war against the Taliban they would have escaped the country with it.
They paraded themselves flying one chopper. Soon they will parade themselves flying a black hawk or a raptor

The Taliban have already executed a translator using the black hawk. The person was hung while the black hawk was flying. The video is on YouTube but it was blurred because of YouTube policy. But you can check online for the original version.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Ayed44: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
puremaker7:
Afghanistan will soon become a battle grand between isis-k and Taliban
Consolation!!!

That's how they predicted that there would be a serious battle between ISWAP and boko haram in the northeast but today ISWAP and boko haram are working together to ensure to create a caliphate in the northeast.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by zikter(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
These weapons were not for the Americans but for Afghan government. Most of the weapons you see the Talibans with were captured when they over ran afghan military formations, some were surrendered by government forces. The only equipment the Americans had access to and destroy were the ones in their control, majorly at the airport.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Krak(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

You didn't see them flying on last week? The taliban was hanging from rescue harness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypiDfMKy2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdKL6wsmxc

Bro that was Kandahar, we are talking specifically about the planes and helos left behind at Kabul Airport, simple.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by zikter(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
20 years, 3 Trillion dollars and 3000 lives only to have the Taliban back in power.

Only goes to show you how difficult it is to defeat these religious fanatics and how difficult it is to defeat any guerrilla insurgency period.

Much more great RESPECT for the Nigerian Army.
I salute the courage and tenacity of those men and women in the Armed forces.
Many Nigerians fail to understand this. They will easily be typing rag tag bla bla bla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Blue3k(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

do i agree that what?

The definition of left I provided and fact the US left weapons there like the black hawk helicopter for example. If you dont tell us what happen.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Malawian(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
profola2be:
Are these not the same military armored trucks that the The USA said can't be operated or moved by the Talibans? ���

Their eyes go soon clear
Obama don arm Taliban as he arm ISIS the other time. Na until Dem boot out Biden next election we go see better response.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Offpoint1: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
American didn't left those weapons behind to the Taliban, they were left/given to Afghanistan soldiers to help them in fight against the Taliban. The useless Afghanistan soldiers cowardly surrender and you know what happens when you surrender to your enemies in war... They stripe you off all your weapons.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Chiffy: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Visman:
I wonder how this news affect the life of ordinary Nigerian who is struggling to feed in this harsh economy.

This news is relevant because that ordinary nigerian struggling to feed will soon start struggling to live if he/she continues acting ignorant to the killings and perpetrations of the fulani militias and boko haram
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
These things were left behind deliberately

1 Like

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by GiZcorp: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
It was part of the agreement with the US biko
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

The definition of left I provided and fact the US left weapons there like the black hawk helicopter for example. If you dont tell us what happen.

u are asking d wrong questions because d issues u raised here arent in contention. this will give u a heads up:

is it because its a black hawk helicopter that it automatically mean that d helicopter was "left behind"?

did d US leave those equipment for anyone in particular?
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Blue3k(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

u are asking d wrong questions because d issues u raised here arent in contention.
lexy2014:

US military didnt leave weapons in afghanistan

How are they the wrong questions? You told us the United States didn't leave weapons. Explain your position then with definitions included.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by ajericho(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Decryptor:

An army which America knew would be over-run by the Taliban?

The Afghan military personnel were beginning to drop arms from the very day the US military pull out was announced with some of them jetting out to asylum in the planes provided for the evacuation and others running hinterland to hide.

Since the US knew that the Afghan military would become totally immobilized and useless after their withdrawal, why didn't they nuke the weapons during the evacuation?

Think bro...THINK!

I think the US left Afghan government to their fate,the soldiers gave up willingly
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by colestephan86: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
film3four:

donaldjtrumpjr:

Soon they will need spairs, tyres, etc
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

How are they the wrong questions?

lexy2014:

u are asking d wrong questions because d issues u raised here arent in contention

Blue3k:

You told us the United States didn't leave weapons. Explain your position then with definitions included.

still same as above as we have gone beyond that. heres where we are:

is it because its a black hawk helicopter that it automatically mean that d helicopter was "left behind"?

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Blue3k(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

still same as above as we have gone beyond that. heres where we are:
lexy2014:

US military didnt leave weapons in afghanistan

Explain your position then with definitions included. Answer the question I'd like to understand why you disagree.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Explain your position then with definitions included. Answer the question I'd like to understand why you disagree.

if u can answer these, then u get d answer which u are requesting:

somehow, u are running away from d questions
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
I think USA purposely dashed them these toys
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Bngf: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by 1000angstroms(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lovenorth:
We told Ipob that America is a major arms supplier of Taliban but they didn't listen to us certainly their eyes will soon become clear grin

You mean they are the major suppliers of weapons to the islamic terrorists doing the work of allah with the directions of prophet mohammed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.