Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video (55488 Views)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / How Kim Jong Un Gets His Armoured Mercedes-Maybach Limos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by MrGerald(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
But wait o I want to ask, why didn't the American government pack all these military stuff away. Why did they leave them? Even if they didn't themselves need them again why did they not sell them to other countries? Because I know one thing and that is that these military vehicles and stuff are expensive. Except of course there is an agreement between the Americans and the Taliban.
All these are military equipments America supplied to Afghan military which is now toppled by Talibans, no way America could retrieve them in their emergency withdrawal from the country, mind you, these were not part of the ones America disabled and abandoned at Kabul airport
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Blue3k(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

if u can answer these, then u get d answer which u are requesting:

is it because its a black hawk helicopter that it automatically mean that d helicopter was "left behind"?

did d US leave those equipment for anyone in particular?

somehow, u are running away from d questions
Blue3k:

Both questions are Irrelevant to the definition I gave to left behind so I won't answer it.

If you dont care to explain your position then the conversation is over. You disagree but can't explain why can't and won't simply explain why.

lexy2014:

US military didnt leave weapons in afghanistan

They did leave weapons behind unless you can tell us what really happened.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by MrGerald(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
All these are military equipments America supplied to Afghan military which is now toppled by Talibans, no way America could retrieve them in their emergency withdrawal from the country, mind you, these were not part of the ones America disabled and abandoned at Kabul airport
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Coolgent(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Seem like USA has willingly left those weapons to Taliban
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by SawD007: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
almsofgold:
The problem is where they're gonna replacement part for these techs when the time comes? Let them bask in the euphoria of the moment.later,bodi go teh dem grin

You're still underestimating Taliban, whom US couldn't subdue for 20years of war. So you think they didn't gain any strategies,planning and knowledge to a stalemate with USAF. Maybe you could remove the thinking cap that this people are illiterate terrorist like boko boys. They're expertise in this warfare and couple with Chinese lobbying to stay back in the country. It's a matter of time you see them manufacturing weaponry
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

If you dont care to explain your position then the conversation is over. You disagree but can't explain why can't and won't simply explain why.

They did leave weapons behind unless you can tell us what really happened.

But u can't answer my questions:

is it because its a black hawk helicopter that it automatically mean that d helicopter was "left behind"?

Your answers to them will give u d explanation u seek
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Blue3k(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Your answers to them will give u d explanation u seek

Ok conversation is over dont stress yourself if you can't explain your position. I already explained the situation without answering irreverent questions but you can't and or explain your position at the end of the day.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by megapriest(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Afghan Government has been infiltrated by the Taliban even before the fall of Kabul so the guys just surrended the machines without a fight.

Afghan former Vice president now win and dine with the Taliban.

Same way Boko Haram is everywhere in Buhari Government.. Ask Pantani if you see him
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by VicM6: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please can someone tell me the damm differences between Taliban and Isis-k.......??
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Sirkolly82(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
What is the usefulness of an armoured tank that can only move but cannot fire missiles? Those tanks have been demilitarised.

profola2be:
Are these not the same military armored trucks that the The USA said can't be operated or moved by the Talibans? ���

Their eyes go soon clear
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Omeizadean(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
othermen:
The Taliban didn’t start out as terrorists but as extremists however they engineered an environment where terrorism could thrive and be exported.

Make no mistake, there are government officials and executives in Nigeria that hope and are striving to make of Nigeria, an Afghanistan, to impose a government of Sharia.

First, they will call for sharia courts to be created in your state, they will say its authority is only over Muslims and it doesn’t affect you but soon you would have the Hisbah police, you would be told that your mannequin is haram, they will descend on those selling alcohol and female church goers would be instructed to wear hijab, so as to protect them from rape.

Then, they will demand your churches be treated as corporations and organizations; of coz, your churches are already big corporations, those that object to the government of Islam shall be told to resign from being priest or Bishop or such individual resources taken away. They will use the greed and the desire for wealth and influence of some of the bishops as traps to keep them mute. They will revisit the retirement of your bishops, they have successfully retired your G.O before, now they will retire him totally from the pulpit.

The victory of the Taliban is a source of hope for the extremists group here and again make no mistake, the sponsors of Boko Haram and ISIS or those that share the sentiments of Al-queda are in our government.

What can you do?

I guess, pray for the courage of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

What a sweet bollock. Bravo Chinedu give this man one keg of palm wine
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Ok conversation is over dont stress yourself if you can't explain your position. I already explained the situation without answering irreverent questions but you can't and or explain your position at the end of the day.

of what use are ur explanations if they dont answer d following questions:

y are u so scared to answer d questions?
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by favy19(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na wa o may God help America sad
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Perfectbeing(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
executioner:
But wait o I want to ask, why didn't the American government pack all these military stuff away. Why did they leave them? Even if they didn't themselves need them again why did they not sell them to other countries? Because I know one thing and that is that these military vehicles and stuff are expensive. Except of course there is an agreement between the Americans and the Taliban.
These are the weapons the Talibans got from the coward Afghan soldiers that surrendered without a fight.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by EmmyNorse(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2021
My mind is even telling me that Biden sold those weapons to the Talibans
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
20 years, 3 Trillion dollars and 3000 lives only to have the Taliban back in power.

Only goes to show you how difficult it is to defeat these religious fanatics and how difficult it is to defeat any guerrilla insurgency period.

Much more great RESPECT for the Nigerian Army.
I salute the courage and tenacity of those men and women in the Armed forces.
just like the Vietnam war they always run away
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Innomach(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2021
executioner:

Guess they left them for Aghfan military trained over the past 2 decade. But rather than defend their country, they choose to abandon everything to japa. Dont think its entirely America's fault.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by wilyparker(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
20 years, 3 Trillion dollars and 3000 lives only to have the Taliban back in power.

Only goes to show you how difficult it is to defeat these religious fanatics and how difficult it is to defeat any guerrilla insurgency period.

Much more great RESPECT for the Nigerian Army.
I salute the courage and tenacity of those men and women in the Armed forces.
In the case of Nigeria the sponsors are in the government.. Terrorism in Nigeria can end if the sponsors can be persecuted, but Atlas, the government has a hand in it.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by Iykoto86(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2021
othermen:
The Taliban didn’t start out as terrorists but as extremists however they engineered an environment where terrorism could thrive and be exported.

Make no mistake, there are government officials and executives in Nigeria that hope and are striving to make of Nigeria, an Afghanistan, to impose a government of Sharia.

First, they will call for sharia courts to be created in your state, they will say its authority is only over Muslims and it doesn’t affect you but soon you would have the Hisbah police, you would be told that your mannequin is haram, they will descend on those selling alcohol and female church goers would be instructed to wear hijab, so as to protect them from rape.

Then, they will demand your churches be treated as corporations and organizations; of coz, your churches are already big corporations, those that object to the government of Islam shall be told to resign from being priest or Bishop or such individual resources taken away. They will use the greed and the desire for wealth and influence of some of the bishops as traps to keep them mute. They will revisit the retirement of your bishops, they have successfully retired your G.O before, now they will retire him totally from the pulpit.

The victory of the Taliban is a source of hope for the extremists group here and again make no mistake, the sponsors of Boko Haram and ISIS or those that share the sentiments of Al-queda are in our government.

What can you do?

I guess, pray for the courage of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.
God no go gree make this oil dry for your head.
Re: Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video by litaninja(m): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2021
No sir. These are the equipment acquired from the Afghan military. They had operational equipment from the U.S. military and probably did not go through the process of neutralizing them before they were overrun.

In addition, in some months, these will eventually go out of service due to lack of maintenance & support.

profola2be:
Are these not the same military armored trucks that the The USA said can't be operated or moved by the Talibans? ���

Their eyes go soon clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.